Venom- Official Trailer

maxresdefault.jpg

One of my favorite Tom Hardy movies was Bronson. He plays such a good psychopath.

giphy.gif

It's obviously going to take a lot of liberties with the source material, but it looks like it could be a pretty good movie. Tom Hardy was the perfect pick for Eddie Brock.

they always do,these days hollywood always rapes the source material with their so called libertys. who can forget how sony raped to death spiderman making him into a monster making him MAN-SPIDER with that retarded organic webbing?:mad:

It's obviously going to take a lot of liberties with the source material, but it looks like it could be a pretty good movie. Tom Hardy was the perfect pick for Eddie Brock.

they always do,these days hollywood always rapes the source material with their so called libertys. who can forget how sony raped to death spiderman making him into a monster making him MAN-SPIDER with that retarded organic webbing?:mad:

That was silly, but not too horrible. I was more put off by the cheesiness of the Raimi movies and some of the horrible writing. Spider Man 2 is the most overrated comic book movie IMO, because so many people put it near the top of their comic book movie lists.

I don't mind different interpretations of source material as long as they are done well. Heath Ledger's Joker was a departure from the comic versions of the Joker, yet it was the greatest villain ever played in a comic book movie, by far.

That was silly, but not too horrible. I was more put off by the cheesiness of the Raimi movies and some of the horrible writing. Spider Man 2 is the most overrated comic book movie IMO, because so many people put it near the top of their comic book movie lists.

I don't mind different interpretations of source material as long as they are done well. Heath Ledger's Joker was a departure from the comic versions of the Joker, yet it was the greatest villain ever played in a comic book movie, by far.

For ONCE i agree with you,the world must be coming to an end.:iyfyus.jpg: seriously i think that is fthe first time we ever agreed on anything. i could not have siad it any better in your post.:thup:

btw you being a smallville fan,i am shocked YOU missed this thread here.

Former Smallville star Chloe may be facing up to a life sentence for crime if convicted.

Last edited:

For ONCE i agree with you,the world must be coming to an end.:iyfyus.jpg: seriously i think that is fthe first time we ever agreed on anything. i could not have siad it any better in your post.:thup:

Former Smallville star Chloe may be facing up to a life sentence for crime if convicted.

There have been multiple threads about Alison Mack and the weird sex cult she was in.

There have been multiple threads about Alison Mack and the weird sex cult she was in.

Wrong tense.

She is in, not she was in.

Wrong tense.

She is in, not she was in.

Heh, she's currently out on bail under house arrest, so I don't know if she still counts as being part of the cult. :p

I never knew that till the other day when i was talking with a fellow smallville fan in real life.thank god Kristen got out when she found out what it was all about. I know enough details about here that SHE would never get involved in that. Wow must be shocking to her about Mack not knowing the REAL Mack cause they were pretty good friends.

Smallville fans are the reason I support abortion.

The show was surprisingly good for the first 3, 3 1/2 seasons.....unfortunately it went to hell after that.
yep....it was a bullshit show.....i always laughed about how any other Kryptonian knew how to fly immediately,but poor old clark just could not figure it out....

I watched the entire 10 seasons. I felt so invested after watching the first 5 or so, I just kept going. I don't do that anymore: I've already quit watching all of the CW superhero shows. :p

The show was surprisingly good for the first 3, 3 1/2 seasons.....unfortunately it went to hell after that.
yep....it was a bullshit show.....i always laughed about how any other Kryptonian knew how to fly immediately,but poor old clark just could not figure it out....

I watched the entire 10 seasons. I felt so invested after watching the first 5 or so, I just kept going. I don't do that anymore: I've already quit watching all of the CW superhero shows. :p
i watch them all and bitch about them.....

i watch them all and bitch about them.....

There ended up being too much to bitch about, so I gave up. :)

Forum List

Back