Venezuela’s under Cuba’s thumb?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1-31.jpg

So says Christopher Figuera, the former Venezuela spy master. He says Maduro’s personal security are Cubans and other Cubans are his closest advisors. And we all know that Cuba is being controlled by strings leading to Moscow.

This very lengthy article tells of the planned coup and who it failed.

Power outages in March paralyzed the country and Cuba promised to send “advisors” to help.

When the call ended, Figuera said, Maduro appeared relieved. Castro had promised to dispatch a team of Cuban technicians to help solve the problem.

Raúl Castro was like an adviser for Maduro,” Figuera said. “If he was in any meeting, it would be interrupted if Castro was on the phone.”

In April, Figuera said, he delivered a message to Maduro in a locked suitcase. Only he and Maduro had the code. He described the country’s situation as deplorable and suggested new elections.

Maduro texted him the next day.

He called me a coward, a defeatist,” Figuera said. “That’s when I knew I had to act.”

There is much more @ https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8c291ab5c38_story.html?utm_term=.eab58d1ed82a

1-31.jpg

So says Christopher Figuera, the former Venezuela spy master. He says Maduro’s personal security are Cubans and other Cubans are his closest advisors. And we all know that Cuba is being controlled by strings leading to Moscow.

Power outages in March paralyzed the country and Cuba promised to send “advisors” to help.

When the call ended, Figuera said, Maduro appeared relieved. Castro had promised to dispatch a team of Cuban technicians to help solve the problem.

Raúl Castro was like an adviser for Maduro,” Figuera said. “If he was in any meeting, it would be interrupted if Castro was on the phone.”

In April, Figuera said, he delivered a message to Maduro in a locked suitcase. Only he and Maduro had the code. He described the country’s situation as deplorable and suggested new elections.

He called me a coward, a defeatist,” Figuera said. “That’s when I knew I had to act.”

There is much more @ https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8c291ab5c38_story.html?utm_term=.eab58d1ed82a

It had nothing to do with the sanctions we had on them or still have.
International sanctions during the Venezuelan crisis - Wikipedia

Everyone wants friends.

Last edited:
1-31.jpg

They are all intertwined.

1-31.jpg

Actually, the economic and political systems of the countries have little to nothing in common.

Forum List

Back