Venezuela's communist tyrant stifles freedom of the press.

the swede said:
this is absurd. You could might as well argue that Tony Blair is a mass murderer then. I mean, who knows what he might do to his people after the next election? well, let's imagine that he all of a sudden started to kill thousands of britts after his reelectionm would that make all of them who supported before the election bad people? Of course not since they're not phsycic. As far as I know chavez hasn't shown any signs of being a massmurderer yet. So why are you still going on about this "chavez is a tyrrant" mumbo.jumbo?

Tony Blair plans confiscated land, limit land holdings, arm the poor and arrests people who make fun of him on television?? Wow, am I out of the loop.

Said1 said:
Tony Blair plans confiscated land, limit land holdings, arm the poor and arrests people who make fun of him on television?? Wow, am I out of the loop.

see this is why they think we stole the election.....we are way to dumb to have won this thing fair and square.....does make you wonder how we stole it though if we are so stupid...oh well guess one of theose super smart people we stole it from will tell us

anyway..... off to count my money...and beat my employees

manu1959 said:
see this is why they think we stole the election.....we are way to dumb to have won this thing fair and square.....does make you wonder how we stole it though if we are so stupid...oh well guess one of theose super smart people we stole it from will tell us

anyway..... off to count my money...and beat my employees

That gets boring after awhile. :p:

manu1959 said:
sadam was elected by his people......hitler was elected by his people....what's your point :huh:

Actually Hitler wasn't elected by his people. Hitler helped get the Nazi's a majority of seats in the government so that the ruling party had to make a coalition with the nazis to stay in power. In the deal to create the coalition Hitler was to be appointed to some position of power. after that happened he simply executed the guy in charged and turned the government into a dictatorship.

Forum List

Back