Venezuelans are lucky, Americans not so much

It pleases me that hes dying. Im also pleased by his claim that my country is responsible for his condition. Ill gladly take credit for it.

I just truly hope there is someone around, someone who really really cares about him, to just be there with him when the heart-wrenching sadness overwhelms him that his hero, Hugo, is swiftly approaching room temperature, just so Sean Penn isn't alone in his very darkest of hours.

Meanwhile, back here in cozy wintry Michigan we'll likely hoist a few in toast to the beginning of Hugo's eternity. Adios...

Do any of you guys ever think?

biden_brain.jpg

Their dictator is dying. Ours is healthy.
A "dictator" who's term will end in four years, just made concessions to the legislative assembly on the fiscal cliff compromise, and had major parts of his healthcare plan neutered by the judicial branch this summer?

Playing kind of loose with the term dictator ain't we?

A "dictator" who's term will end in four years, just made concessions to the legislative assembly on the fiscal cliff compromise, and had major parts of his healthcare plan neutered by the judicial branch this summer?

You'll get use to it.

:D

Yea. Dictators can't have term limits. It doesn't matter if he wipes his ass with the Constitution. :eusa_clap:

I don't get this part--

Venezuelans are lucky, Americans not so much

??

Silly.

He's wishing for the death of the President of the United States.

:cool:

This must remind you and all of your leftist friends of the "good ol' days", when Bush was President and you all wished Bush would either die or come down with every disease known to mankind.

How does it feel, Obama-zombie?

I don't get this part--

??

Silly.

This must remind you and all of your leftist friends of the "good ol' days", when Bush was President and you all wished Bush would either die or come down with every disease known to mankind.

This is a measure of how far the imagination will strain to just make things up for hyperpartisan convenience... do you not remember who the VP was during the Bush daze?

OK then.

Just sayin'.

Silly.

This is a measure of how far the imagination will strain to just make things up for hyperpartisan convenience... do you not remember who the VP was during the Bush daze?

OK then.

Just sayin'.

Bush/Cheney f'd shit up. How does that detract from Obama f'ing things up?

Forum List

Back