Venezuela starts shutting down radio stations

Elvis, what's truly hilarious are the morons on the NY Times website actually defending this fucking total piece of trash:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/03/world/americas/03venez.html?hp

Just reading their comments, I can see why there are so many unhappy, unintelligent, unsuccessful people in this world - the same assholes screaming for Castro - and for more Obama handouts they are too lazy and too stupid to have earned in the private sector.

Last edited:
The hall of shame:

hugo+chavez+hollywood.bmp

alg_obama-chavez.jpg

The hall of shame:

alg_obama-chavez.jpg

Awww, how cute a leftist love fest.

Don't hate on leftists for having hope and undying faith in human goodness. It definitely beats being a jaded cynic - I should know, I am one (despite my occasional hippie-like attitude) ...

Plus ... and that should really go without mention - not all 'leftists' are Chavez-supporters. I'm a prime example. Btw, I'm calling myself a 'leftist' only because I am one by current and popular American definition.

This guy was so easy to spot. There isn't one single thing that he is doing that should be a surprise to anyone and it should be just as obvious to everyone where this is all going to lead. It's a shame and it'll be the very people to supported him who will pay the biggest price.

The hall of shame:

alg_obama-chavez.jpg

Awww, how cute a leftist love fest.

Don't hate on leftists for having hope and undying faith in human goodness. It definitely beats being a jaded cynic - I should know, I am one (despite my occasional hippie-like attitude) ...

Plus ... and that should really go without mention - not all 'leftists' are Chavez-supporters. I'm a prime example. Btw, I'm calling myself a 'leftist' only because I am one by current and popular American definition.

Wait till Mark Lloyd, Obama's "Diversity Czar" at the FCC starts doing likewise here. Don't believe me? Do some research and find out who Mr Lloyd is and what country's media he most admires..... yep, Venezeula.

What fun. The latte liberals will love it - it is the only way they can silence the powerhouse of the right wing dominence of the airwaves.

Its not a leftist lovefest, its a MARXIST lovefest.

Obama's good freind Bill Ayers has been to Venuzula four times, maybe more.

It seems both Obama and Ayers were very happy to meet another Marxist

November « 2006 « Bill Ayers

President Hugo Chavez, Vice-President Vicente Rangel, Ministers Moncada and Isturiz, invited guests,comrades. I’m honored and humbled to be here with you this morning. I bring greetings and support from your brothers and sisters throughout Northamerica. Welcome to the World Education Forum! Amamos la revolucion Bolivariana!

This is my fourth visit to Venezuela, each time at the invitation of my comrade and friend Luis Bonilla, a brilliant educator and inspiring fighter for justice. Luis has taught me a great deal about the Bolivarian Revolution and about the profound educational reforms underway here in Venezuela under the leadership of President Chavez. We share the belief that education is the motor-force of revolution, and I’ve come to appreciate Luis as a major asset in both the Venezuelan and the international struggle—I look forward to seeing how he and all of you continue to overcome the failings of capitalist education as you seek to create something truly new and deeply humane. Thank you, Luis, for everything you’ve done

The silence from the Liberal/Marxist is telling

When confronted with facts the Liberal/Marxist will ignore the messenger in hopes that the message dies.

The Liberal/Marxist must ignore Obama's admiration and solitarity with Chavez, some facts are impossible to refute.

Well, what do you expect? The shit that was done to Venezuela, whether unintentional or not, was bound to lead to an American-hating anti-colonial government.

That's what Chavez is, and that's why he will remain in power. He will be abusive, he will be a threat to his own people, and they will love him for it so long as the US acts in a hostile way towards Venezuela.

Obama's plan is to break these anti-colonial governments by not acting colonially, at least in public. If he follows this up with genuine reform of American foreign policy towards the country, there is a CHANCE that it may weaken the anti-colonial movement. Doesn't mean he's right, but it means he's trying a new strategy.

Forum List

Back