Venezuela: "Opposition" systematically attacking food infrastructure

The same movie the US plays against every country they don't like. You would think that people would recognize reruns when they see them.

Yup, it's gotta be the evil CIA........ The regime in Venezuela had absolutely nothing to do with their own problems....... :rolleyes:

No, the government gains nothing from burning food. You have to apply logics.
Sure thing there Sparkette. The government potentially gains massive support. Try applying logic yourself instead of relying completely on your naive bias.
It is the criminal, murderous "opposition" that gains massive support for the government. They have the US supporting them so they think they get away with anything.
Like I said, I don't know which side it really to blame so it's a moot point, you on the other hand choose to believe only the side you support. If you're not a paid propagandist you should apply for the job............
No, a false flag is not on the table here. Look into it. You have a violent opposition that burns even people alive.
Of course you'd rather blame the US and the opposition for what Chavez and Maduro have done to their own country.
Here's one view which you will dismiss as propaganda because Venezuela is allied with Russia therefore neither can do no wrong in your eyes..............

How Venezuela's Repressive Government Controls the Nation Through Hunger | HuffPost
Is this the the "Abhorrent Propaganda that controls the Westerners" thread?

Sure thing there Sparkette. The government potentially gains massive support. Try applying logic yourself instead of relying completely on your naive bias.
It is the criminal, murderous "opposition" that gains massive support for the government. They have the US supporting them so they think they get away with anything.
Like I said, I don't know which side it really to blame so it's a moot point, you on the other hand choose to believe only the side you support. If you're not a paid propagandist you should apply for the job............
No, a false flag is not on the table here. Look into it. You have a violent opposition that burns even people alive.
Of course you'd rather blame the US and the opposition for what Chavez and Maduro have done to their own country.
Here's one view which you will dismiss as propaganda because Venezuela is allied with Russia therefore neither can do no wrong in your eyes..............

How Venezuela's Repressive Government Controls the Nation Through Hunger | HuffPost
Still deflecting...... Dud (yeah, I spelled it correctly) you're as transparent as transparent can be. Stop digging that hole any deeper before ya know it you'll be passing through earth's core..........

Still deflecting...... Dud (yeah, I spelled it correctly) you're as transparent as transparent can be. Stop digging that hole any deeper before ya know it you'll be passing through earth's core..........
The US and its worldwide active "oppositions" can´t do wrong, right? It must be others, it must!

The US and its worldwide active "oppositions" can´t do wrong, right? It must be others, it must!
Where did I ever say they can do no wrong, they fuck up all the time. The reality you either don't know about or refuse to see is world politics is Machiavellian at best and the even your beloved Russian Federation and their allies are well schooled in it's application, in many cases even more so than the US.

The same movie the US plays against every country they don't like. You would think that people would recognize reruns when they see them.

Yup, it's gotta be the evil CIA........ The regime in Venezuela had absolutely nothing to do with their own problems....... :rolleyes:

You should know by now that out of context, interpreted sound bites don't influence me....... Yet you keep trying. Have fun in conspiracy land....... :lol:

Where did I ever say they can do no wrong, they fuck up all the time. The reality you either don't know about or refuse to see is world politics is Machiavellian at best and the even your beloved Russian Federation and their allies are well schooled in it's application, in many cases even more so than the US.
Nope, they aren´t like the US and its puppets. If you don´t understand what kind of people rules your country, then you won´t understand the rest, as well. Only the filthiest filth, the bottom scum.

Nope, they aren´t like the US and its puppets. If you don´t understand what kind of people rules your country, then you won´t understand the rest, as well. Only the filthiest filth, the bottom scum.
You're either completely brainwashed, truly are a RF propagandist or willfully stupid. I'm guessing you take the short bus to school every day.........

You're either completely brainwashed, truly are a RF propagandist or willfully stupid. I'm guessing you take the short bus to school every day.........
Then lets rethink 9/11.
When two jets were hijacked and flew to New York with the mightiest airforce not hampering then and then into the towers that both collapsed despite being especially designed to withstand such impacts, did you think it could, it might be a false flag? Did you consider that possibility or did you go out screaming USA! Never forget! ?

Then lets rethink 9/11.
When two jets were hijacked and flew to New York with the mightiest airforce not hampering then and then into the towers that both collapsed despite being especially designed to withstand such impacts, did you think it could, it might be a false flag? Did you consider that possibility or did you go out screaming USA! Never forget! ?
Number one I never in my life screamed USA, number two you're still an idiot to believe all the debunked 9/11 conspiracy bull shit.

Then lets rethink 9/11.
Number one I never in my life screamed USA, number two you're still an idiot to believe all the debunked 9/11 conspiracy bull shit.
So now it is conspiracy bullshit? I just named two simple facts! And why did you never scream USA? Not even in your youth?

Then lets rethink 9/11.
So now it is conspiracy bullshit? I just named two simple facts! And why did you never scream USA? Not even in your youth?
Nope, never felt the need.
What facts did you mention? I read two interpretations not backed by any facts.

Then lets rethink 9/11.
1. The planes were not hampered by the US Airfroce
2. The WTC towers were designed to withstand a plane crash.

Then lets rethink 9/11.
So? That's your "proof"? Really?
Now I can't decide if you're naive or simply mentally challenged......

Then lets rethink 9/11.
So? That's your "proof"? Really?
Now I can't decide if you're naive or simply mentally challenged......
I said I just named two simple facts.

Forum List

Back