Venezuela News

A sacred stone that symbolizes the creation myth of the Pemón tribe in Venezuela has been stolen by a German "artist" over two decades ago. The "artist" puts stones in a place and claims that results in an art piece. He also claimed he was allowed to take the 30 tons boulder. His stones lay in a park in Berlin.
Now, the stone has been returned to Venezuela, after being in the possession of Foreign Office. The "artist" now claims the creation myth was created by Venezuela to get the stone back, but why is it that the Pemón are demanding it? He seems to think that it is easy to place lies against Venezuela these days. Nonetheless, Germany has now returned the stone.

53157816_303.jpg

3487f8e9-dbf6-44f4-9376-b2e837367319.jpg

"Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Thursday said the sacred stone was a "spiritual and cultural treasure" for the country.

"The Kueka stone begins its journey back to the place it had always been for thousands of years," Maduro said in a televised speech.

The 30-ton (27-metric ton) stone will now be transferred from a Caribbean port to Venezuela's Gran Sabana grasslands region, home to the world's tallest waterfall.

The Pemon community believes the Kueka stone represents the story of two lovers from different tribes who defied the gods to marry, only to be turned to separate stones as punishment. The Kueka stone is described as the Pemons' grandmother.

Germany had returned the stone as a sign of "goodwill and willingness to respect the peoples' cultural rights," according to Venezuelan officials."

A Venezuelan Su 30 intercepted two US airplanes.

It's a good thing for them that we aren't looking to go to war. Had we been those two fighters would have been shot down in seconds.

As far as the cruise shop goes, the Venezuelan story makes zero sense, and, the actual location of the ship was well known, and they were in international waters. Thus the Venezuelan captains action was one of piracy.

If it were me, I would sink the entire Venezuelan navy. But I am not the president.

It's a good thing for them that we aren't looking to go to war. Had we been those two fighters would have been shot down in seconds.

As far as the cruise shop goes, the Venezuelan story makes zero sense, and, the actual location of the ship was well known, and they were in international waters. Thus the Venezuelan captains action was one of piracy.

If it were me, I would sink the entire Venezuelan navy. But I am not the president.

The radiotraffic proves that the ship was in Venezuelan waters: They admitted it and even apologized.
The shipowner is belly up already (the ship was seized several times in the past months due to unpaid bills) and the now following lawsuit will finish them off plus their attack on the Venezuelan boat including leaving the crew in the water will make them look like pirates.

Last edited:

The radiotraffic proves that the ship was in Venezuelan waters: They admitted it and even apologized.
The shipowner is belly up already (the ship was seized several times in the past months due to unpaid bills) and the now following lawsuit will finish them off plus their attack on the Venezuelan boat including leaving the crew in the water will make them look like pirates.

No, it doesn't. There is no way in hell that a cruise ship can ram a patrol ship like the one that sank. The patrol ship is far too nimble and able to get out of the way.

The whole story you present is only believable by mentally challenged people.

No, it doesn't. There is no way in hell that a cruise ship can ram a patrol ship like the one that sank. The patrol ship is far too nimble and able to get out of the way.

Don´t drown in fake news. The Resolute is actually an ice breaker. It just turned around and rammed the patrol boat while traveling with it to its destination. It also has turnable propellors.

Last edited:

Don´t drown in fake news. The Resolute is actually an ice breaker. It just turned around and rammed the patrol boat while traveling with it to its destination. It also has turnable propellors.

The Patrol vessel can go from zero to 25 knots in the time it would take the resolute to turn 10 points on the compass. There is no way in hell that the Resolute could have intentionally rammed the patrol vessel unless that patrol vessel was at anchor.

The Patrol vessel can go from zero to 25 knots in the time it would take the resolute to turn 10 points on the compass. There is no way in hell that the Resolute could have intentionally rammed the patrol vessel unless that patrol vessel was at anchor.

They traveled side by side when the Resolute´s capatain suddenly brought about the ship.

thumb

They traveled side by side when the Resolute´s capatain suddenly brought about the ship.

thumb

It doesn't matter. There is no way in hell the patrol vessel COULD have been hit, unless it was at anchor. It is simply too fast.

Laugh all you want, but the simple facts, are facts. The patrol vessel is meant to be fast, and maneuverable. The cruise ship isn't.

You have to be a simpleton to not understand that.

A new falsified Portuguese report blames... ...Venezuela.
It does not include the evidence presented by Venezuela and contains faked radiotraffic.

Laugh all you want, but the simple facts, are facts. The patrol vessel is meant to be fast, and maneuverable. The cruise ship isn't.

The Naiguatá was 80 meters long with a crew of 43.

Top speed of Naiguata 22 knots. Top speed of Resolute 16 knots. Beam of Naiguata was 11.8m Beam of Resolute is 18m. What does this mean? The Naiguata can accelerate faster than the Resolute. Thus if the Resolute tried to collide with him, the captain of the Naiguata merely needs to order full speed ahead, and a hard right turn and it will simple sail out of range. That's called simple physics.

It does not include the evidence presented by Venezuela and contains faked radiotraffic.

Yeah, I am really going to believe what a fucking dictator has to say. Get real. Or better yet move to Venezuela and report how wonderful your life is.

Top speed of Naiguata 22 knots. Top speed of Resolute 16 knots. Beam of Naiguata was 11.8m Beam of Resolute is 18m. What does this mean? The Naiguata can accelerate faster than the Resolute. Thus if the Resolute tried to collide with him, the captain of the Naiguata merely needs to order full speed ahead, and a hard right turn and it will simple sail out of range. That's called simple physics.
First, nobody expects such an attack, seconds, ships ain´t sportscars and it takes time to accelerate.

Yeah, I am really going to believe what a fucking dictator has to say. Get real. Or better yet move to Venezuela and report how wonderful your life is.

I guess I don´t have to tell you who I think the fucking dictator is.

First, nobody expects such an attack, seconds, ships ain´t sportscars and it takes time to accelerate.

The fuck they don't. If a captain of a ship ever
Fails to expect an attack they are relieved of command. ESPECIALLY if they are sailing in close proximity.

You are ignorant of how ships at sea operate

Yeah, losing millions of your population because they can't feed themselves, all while you take in billions.

You're an idiot.

The fuck they don't. If a captain of a ship ever
Fails to expect an attack they are relieved of command. ESPECIALLY if they are sailing in close proximity.

You are ignorant of how ships at sea operate
You know this is an ice breaker. Actually it is an expedition ship. Will you finally apply logics?

Yeah, losing millions of your population because they can't feed themselves, all while you take in billions.

You're an idiot.

Typical propaganda of the minions of the lord of hunger. Stop sanctions now, tell that this misanthrope. Even Bolton, who follows his convictions, is a way better human.

Forum List

Back