Vegetarian Recipes Here!

I am not a vegan, just vegan friendly. :) A lot of dinners I cook are vegan.

I don't drink milk, yuk.

I go through spells where I am totally vegan, and that usually last for a month at a time. It's hard to do where I'm located, and it's also very expensive.

So, I just try to eat healthy stuff, and I really enjoy taking recipes from Julia Child and make them healthy. My fake mac and cheese is to die for! :D

No more chocolate milk? No more cereal? Frappes, shakes, ice cream? Just kill me NOW! :eek:

I use almond milk in my cereal. And they sell all sorts of ice cream for vegans now.

1651617_f520.jpg

Does it taste the same?

They have a vegan ice cream made out of coconut milk that is delicious.

I've heard this is excellent, but I've never tried it.

IMG_0229-1024x682.jpg

Salted caramel? I had some salted caramel candies on Christmas. Delicious!

I like to take dark chocolate, melt it, and dip frozen bananas in the chocolate. Then I store them in the freezer for when I want something sweet. Chocolate is not bad for you, it's the other garbage that makes it fattening, like milk, butter and sugar.

No more chocolate milk? No more cereal? Frappes, shakes, ice cream? Just kill me NOW! :eek:

I use almond milk in my cereal. And they sell all sorts of ice cream for vegans now.

1651617_f520.jpg

Does it taste the same?

They have a vegan ice cream made out of coconut milk that is delicious.

I've heard this is excellent, but I've never tried it.

IMG_0229-1024x682.jpg

Salted caramel? I had some salted caramel candies on Christmas. Delicious!

I like to take dark chocolate, melt it, and dip frozen bananas in the chocolate. Then I store them in the freezer for when I want something sweet. Chocolate is not bad for you, it's the other garbage that makes it fattening, like milk, butter and sugar.

I know, and wouldn't you know it? I prefer milk chocolate. :lol: The "bad" kind.

poor Okies were made fun of for eating brown beans, cornbread, raw onions and fried taters....with spinach..

Here's one I made today based 0n something a friend brought to a party recently.
If you can make it with fresh veggies all the better, but I took the short cut and bought a can of corn-bean-red pepper medley added a diced fresh avacado, diced onion (scallions work), diced tomato, parsley (or celantro), salt, tablespoon or 2 of veggie oil, teaspoon olive oil, cap full of apple cider vinegar, one cap full of lemon juice, half a squeezed fresh lime.

Forum List

Back