Vegas shooting is a hoax

So, Dale, were all these deaths faked as well, just like you think they were faked in Sandy Hook?

Nope, they died just like in Aurora, Colorado but it wasn't James Holmes that did it.......just a patsy.

If he's a freemason, why would that be relevant? What exactly does the 13 represent in OTO?

You still haven't answered my question -- was this event orchestrated by the US government? And who were the other 3 people and how did you arrive at that conclusion?

(Facepalm)........dude, if I have tell you? Then it's not worth the effort to go back to the beginning. Do you even know what the OTO is and how it is steeped in high degree freemasonry? Aleister Crowley????? Do your research......come to your own conclusion.

Also, the video footage showing gun flashes coming from windows other than the 32nd floor is easily available on youtube because everyone has a cellphone these days.....unless you want to claim that their videos are faked (and I have yet to see any footage of any shots fired from the 32nd floor) and the testimony of cops and witnesses saying that there were multiple shooters should give anyone pause for thought. How were there shots fired from floors that had no broken glass? If this was an Operation Gladio type event do you really think that they couldn't take the window out for the shooting and then put it back in place? It takes critical thinking skills in order to wade through the bullshit spewed by the lamestream media.

It seems that the only conspiracies that leftards believe in are those that keep leftards out of their rightful place in power......un-fucking believable.......
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. Those same flashes were captured on video about an hour before the shooting...

Instagram post by ✨Brandy Starr✨ • Oct 2, 2017 at 8:58pm UTC

Sucks having reality burst your delusions. :badgrin:

As usual, you lose.........

absolute hard.. LOL. you believe anything..

If he's a freemason, why would that be relevant? What exactly does the 13 represent in OTO?

You still haven't answered my question -- was this event orchestrated by the US government? And who were the other 3 people and how did you arrive at that conclusion?

(Facepalm)........dude, if I have tell you? Then it's not worth the effort to go back to the beginning. Do you even know what the OTO is and how it is steeped in high degree freemasonry? Aleister Crowley????? Do your research......come to your own conclusion.

Also, the video footage showing gun flashes coming from windows other than the 32nd floor is easily available on youtube because everyone has a cellphone these days.....unless you want to claim that their videos are faked (and I have yet to see any footage of any shots fired from the 32nd floor) and the testimony of cops and witnesses saying that there were multiple shooters should give anyone pause for thought. How were there shots fired from floors that had no broken glass? If this was an Operation Gladio type event do you really think that they couldn't take the window out for the shooting and then put it back in place? It takes critical thinking skills in order to wade through the bullshit spewed by the lamestream media.

It seems that the only conspiracies that leftards believe in are those that keep leftards out of their rightful place in power......un-fucking believable.......
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. Those same flashes were captured on video about an hour before the shooting...

Instagram post by ✨Brandy Starr✨ • Oct 2, 2017 at 8:58pm UTC

Sucks having reality burst your delusions. :badgrin:

Vegas Shooting: Official Scenario Crumbling
Moron.... you claimed there were flashes coming no from a gun from other floors. I proved once again what a gullible idiot you are by showing a video from more than an hour before the shooting where that same light was flashing.

To dumb this down for you, that means the flashes you claimed came from a gun — did not come from a gun. This would be a good time for you to apologize to the forum for being such a fruitcake and for spreading misinformation.

Then you post a link full of garbage. It claims the guy was shooting for 4 minutes. Actual time being reported was about 10 minutes. So every calculation the author of that dumbass article came up with based on his error is also wrong. Then he expresses doubt that one shooter could have wounded so many ... but the imbecile is assuming every injured person was hit by a firearm. It doesn’t even occur to him that many of injuries were from the ensuing stampede to escape.

This is why most everyone here laughs at you and makes fun of you.... because you’re dumb enough to actually believe that shit and don’t possess even the minimal critical thinking skills necessary to sort out fact from fiction.

How lucky are you to have someone like me here, willing to help you out?

I still can't get over the fact that the windows don't open, and there were no other broken windows to shoot out of, yet people continue to argue that another shooter was on the 4th or 5th floor.
spiderman and ironman.

Who says the glass was there? Obviously there is no alarm that goes off when the glass has been compromised. The footage of the flashes matches the automatic fire. How do you refute the testimony of police officers and eyewitnesses that were there? The amount of anomalies about this event grows by the day.........the damage control attempted by shills like you can't cover up this mound of shit.........and it pisses you off "bigly".......(snicker)
Are you a 3rd grade dropout?

Refute this: Proof it's a strobe light

Isn't that footage reminiscent of the reporter that claimed Building 7 collapsed 30 minutes before it did on 9/11/01? I have this hard fast rule....I don't believe a fucking thing that is reported or filmed by the lamestream media. I will believe those that were there at the time before I will EVER believe this lying entity that you believe in with such childlike faith.....capiche'?
Hey fuckadoodle: Video has been posted by those who were there two hours before the shooting with that same strobe light flashing -- and *after* by Fox News, with it flashing in the background - and not one freaking person said they heard gunfire from the 4th floor -- but you , CT'er on steroids, wants soooooooooooooooooo badly to invest in one of the most poverty ridden arguments to what? Show you like to slurp up Alex Jones dick -- who even that whacknut has given up the battle on that one?

It's a wonder how you sleep at night.
Poor thing is in too deep now. He can't find his way out of his delusions.

What a sight, huh?

:lmao:

SNOPES!!!!!! OMG! "GAME OVER!!!!!!!"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
meltdown. WINNING!

dale will research this further. i say he will invest about 12.500 hours. regrouped and full of new ammo he will be back tomorrow with enlightened thoughts.

Dr. Sanity: PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFENSE MECHANISMS - A Review

Level 1 Defense Mechanisms (Psychotic) - Almost always pathological; for the user these three defenses permit someone to rearrange external reality (and therefore not have to cope with reality); for the beholder, the users of these mechanisms frequently appear crazy or insane. These are the "psychotic" defenses, common in overt psychosis, in dreams, and throughout childhood. They include:

Denial - a refusal to accept external reality because it is too threatening.

Distortion - a gross reshaping of external reality to meet internal needs

Delusional Projection - frank delusions and paranoia about external reality, usually of a persecutory nature

Wait for it... it's coming
Yup lots of sick conspiracy theorists are already latching onto this.

And more.

Of course if you are lying dead in the morgue right about now from a gunshot would you know (being now somewhere in the next world) that this is real.

#1 Look at the back of the one "dollar" federal reserve note and count the segments of the pyramid leading all the way up to the eye of Horus.

#2 Go to youtube and take your pick. I already posted a video done by a cab driver......

#3 Define "government"? You mean the corporate entity that was taken into receivership by the IMF in 1950 when it was bankrupted yet again by the foreign owned Federal Reserve bank where Americans had to turn in their gold due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 in exchange for federal reserve debt notes and where our labor was pledged as surety against the debt? Be specific.........

1. lol, am I supposed to put on my tin foil hat while I try to come up for an explanation for the #13 as I look at a one dollar bill? Is that how this stuff works, Dale? Spit it out dude.

2. There isn't any footage that shows flashes. If you have any, POST IT. The shooter was standing too far back for cameras to pick up any flashes.

3. You're an idiot.

You are an asswipe and you suck at debating.....(snicker)

A little science lesson

Light can pass through windows without breaking them
Bullets can't

No other windows were broken

There were witnesses as well as police saying that there was a shooter on the ground. There is also clear footage where there is machine gun fire heard and none of them are coming from the Mandalay Hotel. The official story reeks to high heaven.

LOLOLOL

So how many shooters are you imagining?

There was the actual shooter ... then shooter #2 somewhere around the 10th floor ... shooter #3 somewhere around the 4th floor ... and now shooter #4 not even in the hotel.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Did I leave any shooters out?

You forgot the shooter on the Grassy Knoll

The usual definition among conspiratists -- the shadowy group of elitists intent on ushering in the New World Order.

Is there some other one I need to be concerned about?

Joooooos. Be very concerned about the Joooooooos. We control the Illuminati.

1. lol, am I supposed to put on my tin foil hat while I try to come up for an explanation for the #13 as I look at a one dollar bill? Is that how this stuff works, Dale? Spit it out dude.

2. There isn't any footage that shows flashes. If you have any, POST IT. The shooter was standing too far back for cameras to pick up any flashes.

3. You're an idiot.

You are an asswipe and you suck at debating.....(snicker)

A little science lesson

Light can pass through windows without breaking them
Bullets can't

No other windows were broken

There were witnesses as well as police saying that there was a shooter on the ground. There is also clear footage where there is machine gun fire heard and none of them are coming from the Mandalay Hotel. The official story reeks to high heaven.

LOLOLOL

So how many shooters are you imagining?

There was the actual shooter ... then shooter #2 somewhere around the 10th floor ... shooter #3 somewhere around the 4th floor ... and now shooter #4 not even in the hotel.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Did I leave any shooters out?

You forgot the shooter on the Grassy Knoll

What shooter? It was a missile.

The usual definition among conspiratists -- the shadowy group of elitists intent on ushering in the New World Order.

So it's basically a conspiracy to avoid paying retail?

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC using Tapatalk

The youtube videos I post are of people that were there....you know.... "eye witness" accounts? It is more reliable than the lamestream media that is owned "lock, stock and barrel" by six huge conglomerates whose heads sit in on the CFR meetings and the Committee of 300. Control the narrative and spin the news in a way that controls the drones in the hive? Well, you can move them in any direction you desire. This was learned via the Tavistock Institute and The Frankfort School that learned the proper techniques for propaganda and how to use it.
So is the Illuminati on the hook for this one or nah?

Define "Illuminati"...............
I prefer to let you enlighten me.

No, you brought it up so define it as it means to your understanding...as limited as it may be.

Still waiting on an answer.

So it's basically a conspiracy to avoid paying retail?

The only way to be able to afford to shoot that much ammo is to buy it wholesale.

Only because MSM knows it's idiots will believe anything they tell them. Like blame it on AJ that is was a false story like Sandy Hook and the po dunk fks still believe he said it . Yes they know you all are that stupid you'll believe anything they say about AJ.

That's also how they get you dumbasses to gather up more sheep you bite the bait and you all are way to dumbed down to realize you make great victims. lmfao.

Only because MSM knows it's idiots will believe anything they tell them. Like blame it on AJ that is was a false story like Sandy Hook and the po dunk fks still believe he said it . Yes they know you all are that stupid you'll believe anything they say about AJ.

That's also how they get you dumbasses to gather up more sheep you bite the bait and you all are way to dumbed down to realize you make great victims. lmfao.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Indeed,when you challenge them to read the FACTS the CIA controlled media doesnt tell you that is printed in their newspapers,they always do this-:scared1: everytime,never fails.:lmao::rofl:

I want first star off and say I feel very bad for all the people who were killed and got wounded,on that note,THIS is the place mark davis wants to move the OAKLAND Raiders on top of all the other many obstacles he already has to face.?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Not happening.I

Forum List

Back