Vegas shooters girlfriend reveals he was progressively declining mentally

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'

So do we know anything other than knowing he was a Progressive?

He wasn't a progressive. He was apolitical and had no leanings left or right. He was a surly loner. That's all we know about him.
No one makes it to 62 without developing political meanings. No one... Sounds like damage control to me.
She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'
The article doesn't mention his mental health :dunno:

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend tells family she has 'clean conscience'

Yes I just read that twice. No mention of his mental health - declining or otherwise.

Here Tilly

Video: Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend could be central to investigation

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

Update...

It doesn't have to. This is USMB, you just make it up. Watch.

Ahem..... "Paddock was a Muslim Democrat Republican Progressive Birther Jew White Supremacist Communist Fascist Anarchist Feminist Racist Ku Klux Klannist Atheist Christianist Abortionist Contortionist Steelers Fan who voted for Hillary, Rump AND Bernie, what's more all he was doing was defending himself against rabid country music fans who were there without a permit threatening him because he had a Tiki torch in his hotel room".

I don't have a link though.
He was fucked up and decided to kill red-necks. People that cling to their guns and their religion.

Sounds like a Hillary supporter to me.

So far this is all that has come out about her interview upon her arrival last night..

I am not sure if I believe her that she had no idea what he was doing.. He was stock piling guns in his garage.

This is America where you can stockpile guns, because 200 years ago, some slave-owner in a powdered wig said so.
Same guy who thought it was a good idea you had a right to say stupid shit.

Update...

Ahem..... "Paddock was a Muslim Democrat Republican Progressive Birther Jew White Supremacist Communist Fascist Anarchist Feminist Racist Ku Klux Klannist Atheist Christianist Abortionist Contortionist Steelers Fan who voted for Hillary, Rump AND Bernie, what's more all he was doing was defending himself against rabid country music fans who were there without a permit threatening him because he had a Tiki torch in his hotel room".

He was fucked up and decided to kill red-necks. People that cling to their guns and their religion.

What ? Haa Haa most liberals are fighting for laws to keep the guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

He wasn't a progressive. He was apolitical and had no leanings left or right. He was a surly loner. That's all we know about him.
No one makes it to 62 without developing political meanings. No one... Sounds like damage control to me.

Update...

Yes I just read that twice. No mention of his mental health - declining or otherwise.

Here Tilly

Close the thread change the title nothing in there but left wing ABC opinion One of whom used to work for one of the Clinton crime family

Update...

Here Tilly

Close the thread change the title nothing in there but left wing ABC opinion One of whom used to work for one of the Clinton crime family

This is not a left wing , right wing issue or thread ... Just stop with your bullshit, or show me a link to be anything different..

Back yourself up..

Update...

An after thought: He was a Vegas regular and was probably waiting for a big crowd in that particular venue..not caring who it was or affiliated to..

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

Update...

No one makes it to 62 without developing political leanings. No one... Sounds like damage control to me.
Lot's of people, even those that are 62 and older, don't know the difference in democrats and republicans. So yes, there are people that make it to 62 without political leanings. Some people simply don't keep track of what is going on in the world.

It's a continuous source of bent amusement that there walk among us life forms that are so stupid they think everybody is a "Democrat" or "Republican", as if no other choice exists. :lmao:

Update...

An after thought: He was a Vegas regular and was probably waiting for a big crowd in that particular venue..not caring who it was or affiliated to..

Exactly. A mass shooter is committing a psychological act, not a political one. All he needs is a perch and targets. Doesn't matter who they are or what they think, as long as they're human and capable of fear, which is exactly what he's after --- personal power.

Update...

Ah yes, because only "religious red-necks with guns" would be at a freaking country music festival.

I love the way you blatant fallacists so willingly self-identify.

Update...

So far this is all that has come out about her interview upon her arrival last night..

I am not sure if I believe her that she had no idea what he was doing.. He was stock piling guns in his garage.

That's not a crime. My best friend has a safe in his house with over 40 guns in it.

Update...

We KNOW that, do we? :rolleyes:

We KNOW that, do we? :rolleyes:

That's what his family is claiming, but they live in Florida, so how can they really know who he was anymore.

It was reported that there were broken windows below the ones that the shooter was using. And if if were pre-planned, they probably already had the replacement window and the equipment to replace it before anyone discovers it. It did not make any sense for the shooter to have all sorts of different types of guns in the room with him. . They need to do an autopsy on the victims, to see that they were shot by the weapons that the shooter had used. And plus the window could of had been replaced by a temporary piece of reflecting plastic, to make it look as if it were the original window. But then later on, keep people from coming close to the building by closing off certain areas that will prevent anyone from seeing them replacing the window.

tumblr_mt2ivutCp71r3uftyo1_500.gif

Forum List

Back