Vegas shooters girlfriend reveals he was progressively declining mentally

My wife has no idea how many weapons I have.
We've been married for 45 years.
Why? Are you hiding them? Why?

So that other than me there isn't another person on this planet that can be interrogated by the government to confiscate my weapons.
That is scary sounding.

Scary??

I just believe as an American citizen it is my responsibility to always be able to defend myself, my family, and my property.

Against all enemies foreign or domestic.

Do you recall Waco? That didn't turn out well..

Waco siege - Wikipedia

At least they died fighting.

I've seen NOTHING that indicates he was a Progressive.

His creepy face is a dead giveaway.
The phillipino girlfriend sure as hell doesn't suggest an alt- righter.

Ummmmm............ what?

First of all the adjective is Filipina. You can't be a "phillipino" [sic] and be female.

Now go ahead and essplain. This oughta be a hoot.

Obviously you have no idea what the Alt-right stands for if you even have to ask that question.

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...Edited to provide Link to Good Morning America news video

Video: Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend could be central to investigation
2 weeks is a long time to start to carry this out. from what i understand, he had the room 4 days already and was known to live in vegas hotels anyway so nothing abnormal to raise an alarm.

not sure where he kept the guns but mine are in my attic or a safe bolted to my floor.

would be hard to think that someone you've known for years and never had a problem with was snapping right before your eyes. when my father passed away we talked a lot to his banker getting finances squared away and from what she described, it was likely dementia was setting in. we never saw it. or if we did we moved it elsewhere because we just didn't connect it or want to connect it. but after hearing the banker talk, we thought of incidents that happened that could have been signs.

thankfully he didn't have to go through that - far too proud. but it does help me understand how you may not see things like that right off in people you know that well.

Well I hope his "estate" is split among the victims.........if he really did all of this.

Not one penny to his looney brother, girlfriends or corrupt bankers/lawyers. See to it Donald....thanks.

It was reported that there were broken windows below the ones that the shooter was using. And if if were pre-planned, they probably already had the replacement window and the equipment to replace it before anyone discovers it. It did not make any sense for the shooter to have all sorts of different types of guns in the room with him. . They need to do an autopsy on the victims, to see that they were shot by the weapons that the shooter had used. And plus the window could of had been replaced by a temporary piece of reflecting plastic, to make it look as if it were the original window. But then later on, keep people from coming close to the building by closing off certain areas that will prevent anyone from seeing them replacing the window.

tumblr_mt2ivutCp71r3uftyo1_500.gif

FYI

-the guest(s) in the hotel room below the shooter, are the ones who called hotel security... notifying security that the guest room directly above them, was shooting out his window.

There is a recording of the guest's call to security, heard it on the news....

The old couple must of had called when the crime scene investigation was finished, and the maids had came in and cleaned up the mess.

It wasn't the hundreds of muzzle flashes that exploded from the shooter's automatic rifles that gave away his position.

Nor was it the panicked 911 calls from people reporting the rhythmic thundering of gunfire.

It was the smoke.

As the gunman, identified as Stephen Paddock, set off round after round, gun smoke filled his room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, said Randy Sutton, a retired lieutenant with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, citing police sources.

A fire alarm from gun smoke led police to the Las Vegas shooter's room

jim-carey-the-mask-smokin-smoking-sssmokin-13678819589.gif

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'

So do we know anything other than knowing he was a Progressive?

Heh.

"Oct 1917-Oct 2017 Celebrating an Evil Anniversary in Las Vegas?

How many Americans innocently going about their daily lives know the significance of Oct 1917, or that today's Communists are celebrating it's Centennial?
October 1917 marks when Lenin's "Bolsheviks" attacked the government, took-over the Winter Palace, and installed the first Communist government in Russia.
While the human misery of this "revolution" lasted from 1917-1991, there are many misguided individuals to this day that would like nothing better than to repeat this horrible experience and inflict it upon even more of humanity.

The Antifa assholes are violent Leftists, whose philosophy is Marxist, with broad $upport and organization that need to be taken seriously.
- They are NOT your friends, and they want a violent revolution to destroy "capitalism" and install "Communism." [read: Leftist Morons]
I have just been informed by an "anonymous source" who is well-known to me (see what I did there NYT?) that the FBI collected Antifa documents/literature from the room of the Las Vegas shooter.

- You will not be hearing this from the Leftist MSM, or the Leftist Politicians [read: Democrats]...it does not serve their agenda.

Draw your own conclusions."

This guy shot at conservatives.

It was reported that there were broken windows below the ones that the shooter was using. And if if were pre-planned, they probably already had the replacement window and the equipment to replace it before anyone discovers it. It did not make any sense for the shooter to have all sorts of different types of guns in the room with him. . They need to do an autopsy on the victims, to see that they were shot by the weapons that the shooter had used. And plus the window could of had been replaced by a temporary piece of reflecting plastic, to make it look as if it were the original window. But then later on, keep people from coming close to the building by closing off certain areas that will prevent anyone from seeing them replacing the window.

tumblr_mt2ivutCp71r3uftyo1_500.gif

FYI

-the guest(s) in the hotel room below the shooter, are the ones who called hotel security... notifying security that the guest room directly above them, was shooting out his window.

There is a recording of the guest's call to security, heard it on the news....

The old couple must of had called when the crime scene investigation was finished, and the maids had came in and cleaned up the mess.

It wasn't the hundreds of muzzle flashes that exploded from the shooter's automatic rifles that gave away his position.

Nor was it the panicked 911 calls from people reporting the rhythmic thundering of gunfire.

It was the smoke.

As the gunman, identified as Stephen Paddock, set off round after round, gun smoke filled his room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, said Randy Sutton, a retired lieutenant with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, citing police sources.

A fire alarm from gun smoke led police to the Las Vegas shooter's room

jim-carey-the-mask-smokin-smoking-sssmokin-13678819589.gif

yes, the smoke alarm ALSO went off to identify the room, I mentioned this earlier, in one of these Vegas threads!!!

I don't know if they called before or after the smoke alarm went off....I would have to presume it was BEFORE, because the recording of his call mentioned no smoke alarm going off???

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

2 weeks is a long time to start to carry this out. from what i understand, he had the room 4 days already and was known to live in vegas hotels anyway so nothing abnormal to raise an alarm.

not sure where he kept the guns but mine are in my attic or a safe bolted to my floor.

would be hard to think that someone you've known for years and never had a problem with was snapping right before your eyes. when my father passed away we talked a lot to his banker getting finances squared away and from what she described, it was likely dementia was setting in. we never saw it. or if we did we moved it elsewhere because we just didn't connect it or want to connect it. but after hearing the banker talk, we thought of incidents that happened that could have been signs.

thankfully he didn't have to go through that - far too proud. but it does help me understand how you may not see things like that right off in people you know that well.

The cops found his guns ect in the garage..He bought 70% of them in the last year.

Sorry to hear about your father Iceberg.

So many things wrong here which should have brought up red flags. But we never think something so horrific could happen.
My neighbor shot his son and then himself 5 1/2 years ago because his wife left him. I was out watering the night before and heard him talking.He sounded calm and not upset..

:cuckoo:

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'

Heh.

How many Americans innocently going about their daily lives know the significance of Oct 1917, or that today's Communists are celebrating it's Centennial?
October 1917 marks when Lenin's "Bolsheviks" attacked the government, took-over the Winter Palace, and installed the first Communist government in Russia.
While the human misery of this "revolution" lasted from 1917-1991, there are many misguided individuals to this day that would like nothing better than to repeat this horrible experience and inflict it upon even more of humanity.

The Antifa assholes are violent Leftists, whose philosophy is Marxist, with broad $upport and organization that need to be taken seriously.
- They are NOT your friends, and they want a violent revolution to destroy "capitalism" and install "Communism." [read: Leftist Morons]
I have just been informed by an "anonymous source" who is well-known to me (see what I did there NYT?) that the FBI collected Antifa documents/literature from the room of the Las Vegas shooter.

- You will not be hearing this from the Leftist MSM, or the Leftist Politicians [read: Democrats]...it does not serve their agenda.

22, 000 people and no democrats..? Nah.

The cops found his guns ect in the garage..He bought 70% of them in the last year.

Sorry to hear about your father Iceberg.

So many things wrong here which should have brought up red flags. But we never think something so horrific could happen.
My neighbor shot his son and then himself 5 1/2 years ago because his wife left him. I was out watering the night before and heard him talking.He sounded calm and not upset..

:cuckoo:
he may have put them there after she left. if he had around 10 days to prep after sending her off, no telling what she actually knew. she has to be in shock right now and i can't even imagine.

if you're too close you may not see or *want* to see the flags or dismiss it by past nature. i know i've done that before.

Update...

Heh.

Most were from California and you know what trumpanzees say about California.

Update...

Heh.

Update...

Heh.

Hayley Geftman-Gold said as much as she was fired. It's not like the anti-Trump, Antifa perp was firing at the Lourdes crowd.

Liberal thinking

theo2.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure if I believe her that she had no idea what he was doing.. He was stock piling guns in his garage.
When he brought them to the Mandalay Bay hotel room, he managed to hide them there, well enough that Housekeeping "didn't notice anything unusual" according to reports.

Maybe he also hid them in his garage? Gun Safe, locked cabinet etc.?

Progressively declining mentally, I'd say...

If a man wired me $100 grand,
the last thing I would concern myself with
is whether or not he was trying to end the relationship
and the reason for buying me a ticket back to my family.....
I'd give a flying fuck, that's for sure!

No matter how you dice it, shit doesn't add up

Now mind you, different information
is coming from different news outlets

So, he buys her a ticket to visit family
in the Philippines, and she's happy...
yet, she had been living in Australia
and according to one report, renounced
her Philippine citizenship, and became an Australian citizen

So, she's happy to visit family but, states
she was worried he was trying to end their relationship
Then, it was, after he wired money for a house,
she suspected he was trying to end their relationship

According to news reports, she was with her brother
at the time the shootings began and according to him
as soon as he saw news footage and who it was
he immediately called her and she says...

"I called her up immediately and she said,
'Relax, we shouldn't worry about it. I'll fix it.
Do not panic. I have a clean conscience,'"

Whaaat...she's not freaking out...
OMG, OMG...what, OMG, let me turn on the news...

no, relax, we shouldn't worry about it...wtf...really

I'll fix it...wtf is that supposed to mean

Do not panic...panic, for what...
why would panic be the emotion, not freaking out

I have a clean conscious... come on...

who the fuck is gonna say that after picking up the phone
and just learning your boyfriend just killed 60 people
and wounded over 400 after shooting them with an
automatic weapon from their hotel room on the Vegas strip

Then her brother says she was in the Philippines
scouting out locations for a business venture..
and reports are saying tens of thousands of dollars
were wired to the Philippines, by Paddock over the last few months

Bitch, get the fuck outta here

You knew what was going down,
that's why your first response to your brother was...
Relax, don't worry about it....don't panic, I'll fix it

Those statements, if factual, are indicative
of someone who had knowledge beforehand,
of what transpired and anticipated being contacted

Maybe she bought her own ticket and skipped out
and blackmailed him to wire that money
or she was going to go to authorities

She'd be able to start her business
and who cares about him

She knew, no doubt about it!

New Topics

Forum List