Vegas shooters girlfriend reveals he was progressively declining mentally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Eaglewings, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Defiant1

Defiant1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,795

At least they died fighting.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. impuretrash

impuretrash Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    Obviously you have no idea what the Alt-right stands for if you even have to ask that question.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,699
    2 weeks is a long time to start to carry this out. from what i understand, he had the room 4 days already and was known to live in vegas hotels anyway so nothing abnormal to raise an alarm.

not sure where he kept the guns but mine are in my attic or a safe bolted to my floor.

would be hard to think that someone you've known for years and never had a problem with was snapping right before your eyes. when my father passed away we talked a lot to his banker getting finances squared away and from what she described, it was likely dementia was setting in. we never saw it. or if we did we moved it elsewhere because we just didn't connect it or want to connect it. but after hearing the banker talk, we thought of incidents that happened that could have been signs.

thankfully he didn't have to go through that - far too proud. but it does help me understand how you may not see things like that right off in people you know that well.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Old Yeller

Old Yeller Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,218
    Well I hope his "estate" is split among the victims.........if he really did all of this.

Not one penny to his looney brother, girlfriends or corrupt bankers/lawyers. See to it Donald....thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Aletheia4u

Aletheia4u VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +365
    The old couple must of had called when the crime scene investigation was finished, and the maids had came in and cleaned up the mess.

It wasn't the hundreds of muzzle flashes that exploded from the shooter's automatic rifles that gave away his position.

Nor was it the panicked 911 calls from people reporting the rhythmic thundering of gunfire.

It was the smoke.

As the gunman, identified as Stephen Paddock, set off round after round, gun smoke filled his room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, said Randy Sutton, a retired lieutenant with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, citing police sources.

A fire alarm from gun smoke led police to the Las Vegas shooter's room

[​IMG]

6. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +355
    Heh.

"Oct 1917-Oct 2017 Celebrating an Evil Anniversary in Las Vegas?

How many Americans innocently going about their daily lives know the significance of Oct 1917, or that today's Communists are celebrating it's Centennial?
    October 1917 marks when Lenin's "Bolsheviks" attacked the government, took-over the Winter Palace, and installed the first Communist government in Russia.
    While the human misery of this "revolution" lasted from 1917-1991, there are many misguided individuals to this day that would like nothing better than to repeat this horrible experience and inflict it upon even more of humanity.

The Antifa assholes are violent Leftists, whose philosophy is Marxist, with broad $upport and organization that need to be taken seriously.
    - They are NOT your friends, and they want a violent revolution to destroy "capitalism" and install "Communism." [read: Leftist Morons]
    I have just been informed by an "anonymous source" who is well-known to me (see what I did there NYT?) that the FBI collected Antifa documents/literature from the room of the Las Vegas shooter.

- You will not be hearing this from the Leftist MSM, or the Leftist Politicians [read: Democrats]...it does not serve their agenda.

Draw your own conclusions."

This guy shot at conservatives.

7. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,531
    yes, the smoke alarm ALSO went off to identify the room, I mentioned this earlier, in one of these Vegas threads!!!

I don't know if they called before or after the smoke alarm went off....I would have to presume it was BEFORE, because the recording of his call mentioned no smoke alarm going off???

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Eaglewings

Eaglewings Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,667
    The cops found his guns ect in the garage..He bought 70% of them in the last year.

Sorry to hear about your father Iceberg.

So many things wrong here which should have brought up red flags. But we never think something so horrific could happen.
    My neighbor shot his son and then himself 5 1/2 years ago because his wife left him. I was out watering the night before and heard him talking.He sounded calm and not upset..

:cuckoo:

9. Eaglewings

Eaglewings Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,667
    22, 000 people and no democrats..? Nah.

10. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,699
    he may have put them there after she left. if he had around 10 days to prep after sending her off, no telling what she actually knew. she has to be in shock right now and i can't even imagine.

if you're too close you may not see or *want* to see the flags or dismiss it by past nature. i know i've done that before.

• Agree Agree x 1