Vegas mass murder case takes bizarre turn

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
JUST IN: Vegas mass murder case takes BIZARRE turn

In what’s perhaps the biggest (alleged) plot twist in last week’s shooting, the Los Angeles Times’ Matt Peace and Richard Winton are reporting that six minutes before the massacre began, a wounded Mandalay Bay hotel security guard called hotel officials to warn them about the gunman on the 32nd floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww but if CNN isn't telling their sheep what is going on everything else is a fake. Man if you only knew how dumbed down you suckers are.

Last edited:
There are already threads about this "6 minutes" nonsense. This thread should be locked.

Vegas murder is a conspiracy of lefts, NWO, Freemasons and satanists to abolish the Second Amendment. It is a typical liberal crime.Interesting lefts kill always christian whites in conspiracy cases, never Muslims, Buddhists etc.

Given the ever changing “facts” about this case; and the large amount of unknown that surrounds it... Most of the theories circulating about this event can be given equal credibility. Either to be believed, or relegated to “conspiracy theory”. What’s most interesting to watch, is “who” makes themselves the arbiters of fact, versus “conspiracy theory”.

I'll say it again. Food for thought: How long does one think it takes the police to reach a Vegas hotel during a concert?

Even if the security guard did call them, it doesn't mean shit. This isn't social media where shit happens "instantly," this is a "Holy shit! We need SWAT, we need bullet proof vests on everyone, we need to get through a mob of thousands of people fleeing a huge concert" kind of shit. There is no "instant" when it comes to police response time.

That is exactly why people say you need a gun to protect yourself - because the cops won't be there in time to save you, period.

• Banned
Check out this report today food for thought, and reporters will look into everything and anything.

Workers at the Route 91 festival during which Stephen Paddock unleashed his massacre have reportedly been given back their phones and laptops by the FBI only to discover that all messages and videos from the night of the attack have been wiped clean.

Report: FBI Wipes Phones & Laptops of Las Vegas Massacre Eyewitnesses

I'll say it again. Food for thought: How long does one think it takes the police to reach a Vegas hotel during a concert?

Even if the security guard did call them, it doesn't mean shit. This isn't social media where shit happens "instantly," this is a "Holy shit! We need SWAT, we need bullet proof vests on everyone, we need to get through a mob of thousands of people fleeing a huge concert" kind of shit. There is no "instant" when it comes to police response time.

That is exactly why people say you need a gun to protect yourself - because the cops won't be there in time to save you, period.

I'm not necessarily for gun control, etc.
.but if all 20,000 people at that festival had a gun on them nothing would have changed....except possibly a lot more casualties from people shooting each other by mistake, thinking that other people were the "active shooter".

MindWars Well to be fair, honestly, I'm betting that 90% of the footage gotten by folks at the concert is just people dying. This could actually be about respect for the victims and their families rather than a plot. - I mean, if my kid got shot up there I'd be torn up to have that shit on social media before I've had a chance to notify everyone in my family. The police only notify the immediate family after all. I think there's some legal something about the immediate family giving the police either direct, or quasi by talking to the media, permission to release that information to the public at large.

Ace Nova I'm an Alaskan, born and raised, I'm against gun control.

MindWars Well to be fair, honestly, I'm betting that 90% of the footage gotten by folks at the concert is just people dying. This could actually be about respect for the victims and their families rather than a plot. - I mean, if my kid got shot up there I'd be torn up to have that shit on social media before I've had a chance to notify everyone in my family. The police only notify the immediate family after all. I think there's some legal something about the immediate family giving the police either direct, or quasi by talking to the media, permission to release that information to the public at large.

I was just referring to your final paragraph about the reason people say they need guns since police response time may not be fast enough. In this case, it wouldn't of made a difference.

But in other cases, such as if you were to live in a rural areas, where police response time is most likely slower, then yeah, guns could make a difference.

I was just referring to your final paragraph about the reason people say they need guns since police response time may not be fast enough. In this case, it wouldn't of made a difference.

But in other cases, such as if you were to live in a rural areas, where police response time is most likely slower, then yeah, guns could make a difference.

According to American Police Beat, the average response time for an emergency call is 10 minutes. Atlanta has the worst response time with 11 to 12 minutes and Nashville comes in at a lightning speed of 9 minutes. - Average-Police-Response-Time

This lunatic killed nearly somewhere around 60 and injured who knows how many others in a span of what 15 minutes...

I guess it's a matter of how well you think you'll fare under the whim of an armed criminal in the 10 or so minutes it takes police to get there...

.but if all 20,000 people at that festival had a gun on them nothing would have changed....except possibly a lot more casualties from people shooting each other by mistake, thinking that other people were the "active shooter".
Of course not. He was hundreds of yards away. People dont conceal carry sniper rifles.

Of course not. He was hundreds of yards away. People dont conceal carry sniper rifles.

I think it's rather academic anyway. Any bets on if weapons were allowed into that concert?

It only took Swat 72 minutes to get there, I thought swat was ready at moments notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have to wonder if they've opened themselves up to lawsuits, for destruction of personal property without due process. Anyone turning things like this over in the future should think twice. At least back up your info before you do. Or better still; give them a copy.

I still have to wonder if they've opened themselves up to lawsuits, for destruction of personal property without due process. Anyone turning things like this over in the future should think twice. At least back up your info before you do. Or better still; give them a copy.

I do agree with the private property destruction thing, but I'm not sure how it would shake out in court. I'd imagine that a "reasonable" judge would side with the families of the victims though I'm not sure how "far" that would extend.

JUST IN: Vegas mass murder case takes BIZARRE turn

In what’s perhaps the biggest (alleged) plot twist in last week’s shooting, the Los Angeles Times’ Matt Peace and Richard Winton are reporting that six minutes before the massacre began, a wounded Mandalay Bay hotel security guard called hotel officials to warn them about the gunman on the 32nd floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww but if CNN isn't telling their sheep what is going on everything else is a fake. Man if you only knew how dumbed down you suckers are.

upload_2017-10-12_8-33-3.png

Vegas Cops Change Story: Security Guard Shot BEFORE Mass Shooting – Huge New Can of Worms

UDATED ARTICLE ON THIS CASE :

Report: Stephen Paddock Motivated by Anti-Trump Politics

A shocking new report which cites a classified intelligence file claims that Las Vegas massacre gunman Stephen Paddock was motivated to commit his rampage over his fury at the election of Donald Trump.

Citing a “classified intelligence report used to debrief FBI brass and LVMPD,” the report asserts that FBI insiders have discovered, “A major motivating force behind the murder of 58 people in Las Vegas was Stephen Paddock’s disdain for Donald Trump’s election” and that this motive was shared by his co-conspirators.

The source of the report, True Pundit, purports to have contacts within the U.S. government. It has been dismissed by some on the left but has proven accurate in the past.

For example, the ‘Thomas Paine’ Twitter account associated with the website exposed the existence of a secret society within the FBI on ...................

Forum List

Back