Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

Crap.

My mailroom clerk just parked her daughters car where I can see it, and it has a Sherrod Brown bumper sticker on it.

I am going to miss her.

Oh Shit Thats Funny!!
But she'll be OK. Remember she now has two years of unemployment benefits.
And if she cant get her shit together in two years she can always rely on one of the other free shit programs to just eek by.

Free contraception? Hell, she could just turn tricks to make ends meet.

Easy answer: NEver, ever, spend one dime in a business that endorsed Romney. They wanna play that game, then fine.

Example: I only shop for food at Whole Foods now. They abide by a....non-right wing ideal system....and business is booming for them somehow, even offering health insurance for grocery clerks.

So whatever. Speak with your dollars. Need a car tune-up? Find out which shops voted Romney, and avoid at all costs. Amazon dot com moved to non-union, extreme right wing South Carolina and that TP Governor made a deal with them to pay no in state taxes. Fuck 'em. I'll never spend one more time on Amazon.

According to the election...there are more non-extreme right wingers than there are right wingers who want to fire people for "looking like they voted for Obama" (translation: Fire all the blacks, mexicans and gays).

What does a gay look like?

He didnt say he fired Dem employees. Way to jump to conclusions...you stupid liberal piece of shit.
But I sure hope they were. It's about time for small business to make a stand.
The libs have unions on their side so I dont see this as out of the realm of fair play.

Who the hell would even think about hiring a liberal?

The American people. 2 days ago. Turn your TV on.

I'm willing to bet that most everyone who ' hired' Obama have never run a business, had to make payroll, or had to find qualified employees, either. Proof is in the pudding...

This will happen all over the nation. It's going to get ugly.

November 7, 2012 6:09 PM
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

Those who voted for the Enemy Within deserve it. They don't need to be on any American payroll. :eusa_pray: :eusa_angel:

Why would any American employer want useless and clueless low life progressive voters on their payroll ?

They would prefer living off the govt tit anyways................

As they look for reasons to get fired or quit their jobs. In CA, they can collect unemployment even if they quit. The employer has to be on their toes and document every conversation they had with those types of employees, in order for them to be denied unemployment benefits.

Government programs cause waste for those who are trying to keep their doors open.

LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.

People will run their businesses in the ground over a temper tantrum about an election?

Okay, fine. It will just allow better businesses to run them out of the market and provide better services.

Capitalism!

Surely there is a non competitive "job" as a state civil servant functionary available for all "progressives" based on affirmative action..............

Or even an esteemed position as community organizer and social worker.......LOL

The guy is just a cry baby loser throwing a tantrum

Typical Republican

People will run their businesses in the ground over a temper tantrum about an election?

Okay, fine. It will just allow better businesses to run them out of the market and provide better services.

Capitalism!
Who said he is running his business into the ground?

He is looking out for the viability of his business. Quite the opposite of what you said.

Typical Republican

He sounds more like a guy who can't afford obamacare. deal with it, cause I think the op is right, it's going to happen a lot. At the very least employers will drop a lot of employees to part time work.

Why would any American employer want useless and clueless low life progressive voters on their payroll ?

As they look for reasons to get fired or quit their jobs. In CA, they can collect unemployment even if they quit. The employer has to be on their toes and document every conversation they had with those types of employees, in order for them to be denied unemployment benefits.

Government programs cause waste for those who are trying to keep their doors open.

Yep, you could move your business to Mexico so you don't have to complain about regulations, or fire those nasty veteran liberals.

Yep, you could move your business to Mexico so you don't have to complain about regulations, or fire those nasty veteran liberals.
Do you regularly make shit up about what another poster says and argue that or are you challenged in reading comprehension?

Or, something else? Go ahead...you can share.

Typical Republican

Perhaps. But just to be safe, it is best to avoid hiring - screw that, don't even interview - anyone whom you would even suspect votes Democrat.

Fasicm in it's finest hour.:rolleyes: Wouldn't it be eaiser to pass out gold stars to wear on right wingers chests so you can identify them?:D

Capitalism!
Who said he is running his business into the ground?

He is looking out for the viability of his business. Quite the opposite of what you said.

It costs money to terminate an employee. Doing so for frivolous reasons signals a poor business man making poor decisions.

Typical Republican

Perhaps. But just to be safe, it is best to avoid hiring - screw that, don't even interview - anyone whom you would even suspect votes Democrat.

Fasicm in it's finest hour.:rolleyes: Wouldn't it be eaiser to pass out gold stars to wear on right wingers chests so you can identify them?:D

Why is it fascist to seek out employees who you believe best give your organization the best opportunity to thrive and be profitable?

He didnt say he fired Dem employees. Way to jump to conclusions...you stupid liberal piece of shit.
But I sure hope they were. It's about time for small business to make a stand.
The libs have unions on their side so I dont see this as out of the realm of fair play.

Who the hell would even think about hiring a liberal?

I won't if I know. Neither will employers I know. Thet tried in the past but regretted their efforts.

Every future employee of my work place has to be approved be me, and a liberal, should I have the luck to know they are, would never get hired. They have the worst attitudes, are the worst employees, just looking for reasons to be dissatisfied in their jobs.

There is no pleasing them. They always want more than you "give" them. You give them a raise and you are a piece of shit, because it wasn't "enough.' You give them time-and-a half for over time or working holidays ( which they agreed to when hired ) and you are a piece of shit for not giving them more, and you give them a free holiday turkey and you are a piece of shit, because it was only 12 lbs.

You give them every thing you can to keep them happy, but the fact is they hate you because they are not the boss and you are. They really hate themselves for not achieving anything, but need to have someone else to blame for that.

They would never put in 60 to 80 hour weeks, even if they owned their own business. They haven't a clue as to overhead costs and just how lucky they really are to have any kind of job and they refuse to believe that if they are in a minimum wage capacity, they are most likely, being over paid.

I have a co-worker who is just like that. Most of us leave the room when he comes in 'cause he's such a pain in the ass.

Forum List

Back