Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

Tell me, bucs.

Why should me or anyone at the club hire some entitlement-minded emo looking fag who would probably sue me at the first chance over some work issue at best, or shit on my SLK Grand Edition when I am not looking?

F that.

Take obama to hand, collapse the fucking system under its own weight, pop out babies like gerbils, sign -up for welfare and play his game ,life is good ! Everything in America is free..:party::dance:

He didnt say he fired Dem employees. Way to jump to conclusions...you stupid liberal piece of shit.
But I sure hope they were. It's about time for small business to make a stand.
The libs have unions on their side so I dont see this as out of the realm of fair play.

Who the hell would even think about hiring a liberal?

Trick question. Liberals work for a living, right wingers sit on their lazy asses collecting welfare and watching fox all day while cry-babying that it's "da libs" fault for their miserable existence.

Blacks like you are disappropriately represented per capitia on public assistance and 93% of you voted D, so where is your logic?

Easy answer: NEver, ever, spend one dime in a business that endorsed Romney. They wanna play that game, then fine.

Example: I only shop for food at Whole Foods now. They abide by a....non-right wing ideal system....and business is booming for them somehow, even offering health insurance for grocery clerks.

So whatever. Speak with your dollars. Need a car tune-up? Find out which shops voted Romney, and avoid at all costs. Amazon dot com moved to non-union, extreme right wing South Carolina and that TP Governor made a deal with them to pay no in state taxes. Fuck 'em. I'll never spend one more time on Amazon.

According to the election...there are more non-extreme right wingers than there are right wingers who want to fire people for "looking like they voted for Obama" (translation: Fire all the blacks, mexicans and gays).
You won the election.

But that was not enough, was it.

You have to strip public servants and throw them in the Auschwitz oven of your contempt that falsely accuses people in the AntiSlavery Republican Party of racism the Democrat Party got fat off of from 1865-1965.

The trouble with damaging the people in your own country is that it enables a Saddam Hussein in the next generation to murder with no holds barred.

Damaging your own country's people leads to war, and nobody wins except the undertaker.

Hey mon! "Vote for Revenge." wassamatter for you? :badgrin::badgrin:

I really hope this continues.

It seems we need more laws.

It's amazing employers are this stupid.

But they are..and it seems legislation is the only way to correct this stupidity.

Force people to keep employees when they will lose money in doing so?

ROTFL

Naw.

Force employers to have reasonable rules about when they can fire an employee.

Political affliation is not protected.

Neither is there a law against firing people for "revenge".

The alternative is getting rid of those "Right to Work" laws and let Unions back in.

I'm good with either method.
Prevention of bankruptcy requires review of all ways to avoid it.

That's not a public decision.

When it is, I will not be at the bonfire for Bibles, the Constitution, the American Flag, and American history books dated before 2009. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
I hope those employees sue the shit out of that crybaby right wing piece of trash (if it's even true)

Why would they sue?
The employee told them that the logical rational business consequence of Obama and Obamacare would be raising the costs of doing business.
Choices of meeting Obamacare costs and the entire anti-business mentality of Obama administration means businesses are having to make decisions.
Do I keep my current employees if doing so raises my health care premiums? Or Do I make a business decision I need MORE equipment that doesn't need health insurance and do more with less employees?

That simple! More and more businesses are looking at studies like this:
"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
Not Found | McKinsey & Company

First, he should wait to see what his costs will actually be and 2nd he mentioned that his employees were mostly hispanic. That could very easily be interpreted in a court of law as employment discrimination and an acet of retaliation since most of them likely voted for Obama. If this story is even true, he's in big trouble!!

what is this mans name?

what is the name of his business?

this is not fact.

this is why your party has lost its way

I hope those employees sue the shit out of that crybaby right wing piece of trash (if it's even true)

Why would they sue?
The employee told them that the logical rational business consequence of Obama and Obamacare would be raising the costs of doing business.
Choices of meeting Obamacare costs and the entire anti-business mentality of Obama administration means businesses are having to make decisions.
Do I keep my current employees if doing so raises my health care premiums? Or Do I make a business decision I need MORE equipment that doesn't need health insurance and do more with less employees?

"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.

First, he should wait to see what his costs will actually be and 2nd he mentioned that his employees were mostly hispanic. That could very easily be interpreted in a court of law as employment discrimination and an acet of retaliation since most of them likely voted for Obama. If this story is even true, he's in big trouble!!

That would be such a lovely Government Panel!

aa-police-state-Running-Man-movie-still-of-dictator.jpg

Why would they sue?

Thats rich. The guy hires a lot of hispanics and you're going to give him a rash of shit?
Shouldn't you be thanking him?
And wouldn't it stand to reason that if he has a lot of hispanic employees that it would be hispanics who got fired? Kinda hard to fire whitey if he doesnt work there.
Not sure how that going to pan out in court.

Last edited:
He didnt say he fired Dem employees. Way to jump to conclusions...you stupid liberal piece of shit.
The libs have unions on their side so I dont see this as out of the realm of fair play.

Trick question. Liberals work for a living, right wingers sit on their lazy asses collecting welfare and watching fox all day while cry-babying that it's "da libs" fault for their miserable existence.

That being the case, this employer must be a Dem/lib. Why's he firing anybody, then?

I really don't understand how people can IGNORE the experts whose jobs are called "actuaries" (Actuaries analyze the financial costs of risk and uncertainty)
and these people that figure out what insurance premiums should be have said:

FACT:
President Obama’s claim that insurance premiums ‘will go down’ - The Washington Post

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 — with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017."

think about it! 122% increase! With the average individual health insurance premium today being $4,547 in 2011, That will be $9,000 in 2017!!!

People! Do you understand what these EXPERTS are telling you???

They are telling you health insurance premiums are going to increase 122%
64% of Americans have private health insurance and those premiums are going to increase 122% IN spite of Obama's promise..

They voted for him. don't feel sorry for them, I am going to enjoy every bit of misery he inflicts on their personal lives.

That'll be a little difficult with Republicans in Congress disallowing lunatic spendathon-type decisions.

Harry Reid is going to be Hitler about it, too.

I'm thinking that $16.3 trillion national debt will push upward with no respect for budgeting America's U.S. Treasury and with continual nepotistic dipping by Reid and Pelosi as many more billions they can for the enrichment of their family and social circle interests.

They want everything, and they almost got a way to Kristalnacht American business owners to death and place all employees in the umbrella of unions for the squelching and expropriations of other people's assets.

That way, everyone has to be poor except themselves.

His highness, the great and wonderful O, has already proven he will rule by fiat (in the form of executive orders), if Congress doesn't bow to his wishes.

what is this mans name?

what is the name of his business?

this is not fact.

this is why your party has lost its way

What is your name, business?

You are not a fact.

This is why libruls are the bane of existence

Prove this story is true.

If you cant your just blowing wind out your asses

This will happen all over the nation. It's going to get ugly.

November 7, 2012 6:09 PM
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

But they are..and it seems legislation is the only way to correct this stupidity.

Unfortunately, you cannot make stupid illegal. What you can do is push abortion as a contraceptive option...that might just decrease the number of brain-damaged liberals over time.

It isn't enough to just not shop at businesses that support obama. People have to stop compromising at every level. It doesn't help if you stop shopping at a business suspected of supporting Romney if you are still dragging a toy to Toys for Tots, or letting Cousin Binky come to dinner with his same sex partner or sending a check to the 20 year old pot smoker wasting his or her time in college.

Republicans need to start a rebellion and if they don't, they really don't care to hang on to whatever this poor failing nation has left to save.

Employers should and will, just fire them all, leave. Half of those employers could retire today if they wished. Close the doors and sip Pina Colada's in Barbados.

Why would any American employer want useless and clueless low life progressive voters on their payroll ?

They would prefer living off the govt tit anyways................

LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

Unfortunately, you cannot make stupid illegal
. What you can do is push abortion as a contraceptive option...that might just decrease the number of brain-damaged liberals over time.

Sure you can. It's done all the time. Helmet laws ring a bell?

I won't if I know. Neither will employers I know. Thet tried in the past but regretted their efforts.

Every future employee of my work place has to be approved be me, and a liberal, should I have the luck to know they are, would never get hired. They have the worst attitudes, are the worst employees, just looking for reasons to be dissatisfied in their jobs.

There is no pleasing them. They always want more than you "give" them. You give them a raise and you are a piece of shit, because it wasn't "enough.' You give them time-and-a half for over time or working holidays ( which they agreed to when hired ) and you are a piece of shit for not giving them more, and you give them a free holiday turkey and you are a piece of shit, because it was only 12 lbs.

You give them every thing you can to keep them happy, but the fact is they hate you because they are not the boss and you are. They really hate themselves for not achieving anything, but need to have someone else to blame for that.

They would never put in 60 to 80 hour weeks, even if they owned their own business. They haven't a clue as to overhead costs and just how lucky they really are to have any kind of job and they refuse to believe that if they are in a minimum wage capacity, they are most likely, being over paid.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

An employer has to do what he has to do to survive. As long as we have the GOP Party of No, the layoffs, out sourcing, off shoring, lay offs, bankruptcys, foreclosures, and higher taxes to pay for the unproductive will continue. Welcome to 4 more years of the same.

Forum List

Back