Veganism is a thing

My sister is vegan. She wouldn’t eat that. But yeah, all the vegan stuff I have had was made fresh on the spot, and not often cooked. I really like eating that during the summer when it’s HOT! There are these little burrito things where the wrap is lettuce and they are filled with some type of grain and spicy stuff. They are served cold and they are awesome.
Raw vegan? Yeah, that's pretty harsh. I think I tried something once, I didn't totally hate it but I don't think I'd be into eating something like that every day.

I haven't had that burrito thing though.

Had one of these for lunch just because it was cheap in the store. Turned out really good.

TaDah-boxes_rt-051518_animation-1200px.gif

Sweet and Spicy Harissa
Premium all natural Health-alicous chickpea fritters smothered with our signature Sweet-n-Spicy Harissa, a dollop of fresh Lebni, hand rolled with a whole wheat tortilla and corporate responsibility.

My sister is vegan. She wouldn’t eat that. But yeah, all the vegan stuff I have had was made fresh on the spot, and not often cooked. I really like eating that during the summer when it’s HOT! There are these little burrito things where the wrap is lettuce and they are filled with some type of grain and spicy stuff. They are served cold and they are awesome.
Raw vegan? Yeah, that's pretty harsh. I think I tried something once, I didn't totally hate it but I don't think I'd be into eating something like that every day.

Had one of these for lunch just because it was cheap in the store. Turned out really good.

Sweet and Spicy Harissa
Premium all natural Health-alicous chickpea fritters smothered with our signature Sweet-n-Spicy Harissa, a dollop of fresh Lebni, hand rolled with a whole wheat tortilla and corporate responsibility.

Yeah that a lunch box item for my sister.

Among the FTSE 250 gainers was Greggs, rising 11% as it saw a strong start to its financial year following the launch of its vegan sausage roll.

For the seven weeks to February 16, Greggs' sales increased 9.2% year-on-year. On a like-for-like basis, company-managed shop sales rose 9.6%.

This "exceptionally strong" start builds on what Greggs said was a good finish to 2018, and has been helped by "extensive" publicity around its vegan sausage roll, which was launched at the start of January.

This from a market report I got today. There was a big media blitz on the sausage roll and it actually looks like vegans have some market influence. 9% is awesome.

There is no such thing, and cannot ever be any such thing, as “vegan sausage”. Sausage, by definition, is made of meat.

There's no one who "needs" meat. We evolved from eating fruits and nuts and greens, not "meat". "Meat" is an elective, like ice cream --- there's no one who "needs" ice cream.

Try doing heavy construction work, on a Gillettized vegan diet.

I've never tried a vegan diet but I tend to hypoglycemia so I know all about that.
That's a need for glucose, not "meat".

There's no one who "needs" meat. We evolved from eating fruits and nuts and greens, not "meat". "Meat" is an elective, like ice cream --- there's no one who "needs" ice cream.

Try doing heavy construction work, on a Gillettized vegan diet.

Then why do these cylindrical things in my freezer say "turkey sausages"?
You know, over there next to the "turkey meatballs" ......

Among the FTSE 250 gainers was Greggs, rising 11% as it saw a strong start to its financial year following the launch of its vegan sausage roll.

For the seven weeks to February 16, Greggs' sales increased 9.2% year-on-year. On a like-for-like basis, company-managed shop sales rose 9.6%.

This "exceptionally strong" start builds on what Greggs said was a good finish to 2018, and has been helped by "extensive" publicity around its vegan sausage roll, which was launched at the start of January.

This from a market report I got today. There was a big media blitz on the sausage roll and it actually looks like vegans have some market influence. 9% is awesome.
Anybody can buy it and eat it, so it doesn't mean only strict vegans are the ones who buy it.
I was offered one in Welshpool this morning. It looked shit compared to the photo in the advert.

upload_2019-2-20_17-19-31.png

JGalt ate vegan sausage once. His name was Kurt.

Screw that. I kill much of my own meat through the hunting season. Deer, squirrels, and rabbits. Nothing better than a nice deer roast for a cold winter evening supper.

Vegan are fags who couldn't survive if they couldn't get their crappy vegan snacks from the store.

Deer hunting puts a lot of meat in my freezer too. But if someone wants to eat nothing but veggies and grains, why do you get so bent out of shape?

Jeez, you get more torqued up over shit that has no effect on you. Maybe you should learn to mind your own business? I don't like the militant vegans who want everyone to eat like they do. But then, that is exactly what you are doing.

Anybody can buy it and eat it, so it doesn't mean only strict vegans are the ones who buy it.
I was offered one in Welshpool this morning. It looked shit compared to the photo in the advert.

View attachment 246836

I must say I've never heard of "Welshpool" but will keep it in mind for the next time I need a rhyme for "cesspool"....

We know it's a thing, and it has to be stopped.

I there's a market for it, adn clearly there is, given the consistent market growth, the only way your'e going to stop it is to say free-markets not allowed anymore. We have to let the market decide.

Any conservative thought's on it? I'm all ears.

JGalt ate vegan sausage once. His name was Kurt.

Screw that. I kill much of my own meat through the hunting season. Deer, squirrels, and rabbits. Nothing better than a nice deer roast for a cold winter evening supper.

Vegan are fags who couldn't survive if they couldn't get their crappy vegan snacks from the store.

Deer hunting puts a lot of meat in my freezer too. But if someone wants to eat nothing but veggies and grains, why do you get so bent out of shape?

Jeez, you get more torqued up over shit that has no effect on you. Maybe you should learn to mind your own business? I don't like the militant vegans who want everyone to eat like they do. But then, that is exactly what you are doing.

It's a pattern. The same hack poster exhibits the same obsession with controlling other people's shit with, for example, his AOC obsession. Such as here.

And here.
And here.

Same syndrome, perpetually trying to control what others are doing instead of what oneself is doing.

I'm not a full vegan but I mainly eat vegan food, aside from a few months out of the year when I'm bulking. And that's only until I can find a suitable protein replacement during those months. Beans are okay, but you fart all day.

So, if anyone has anything to say about vegan food, say to me, and I'll whip their ass with my keyboard, now I'm serious, now.

You can buy and eat what you want to eat, but don't tell me what I can't buy and eat. Let the market decide what occupies the most space on the shelves.

I know how to hunt, snare, forage, grow and fish anyway, in case ever needs be, gare awn teed, so...

Last edited:
Self abuse is a "thing" too. These idiots think amino acids are something you clean the patio with before you steam(organic) vegetables
67...no dope. Good meats and dairy
old-man-gympto-1024x683.jpg

Self abuse is a "thing" too. These idiots think amino acids are something you clean the patio with before you steam(organic) vegetables

There are vegan bodybuilders. So someone must have figured out alternative sources.

Last edited:

There are vegan bodybuilders. So someone must have figured out alternative sources.

Yep! And there's a growing number of vegan athletes. There's a new documentary coming out that I can't wait to see.

NFL players' surprising new performance hack—going vegan

Last edited:

Sweet and Spicy Harissa
That's not raw vegan because falafel is usually fried, and some of that is not even vegan, like the one with feta. Falafel wraps are pretty good though.

Forum List

Back