Veep

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Who the fuck watches this crap? I have it on so I can watch GoT cuz I forgot it came on at 6pm and now have to wait til 8:30 to see it. So I left it on the same channel and it's Veep.

This is stupid, and it SUCKS.

Who the fuck watches this crap? I have it on so I can watch GoT cuz I forgot it came on at 6pm and now have to wait til 8:30 to see it. So I left it on the same channel and it's Veep.

This is stupid, and it SUCKS.
Yeah it's like a way less funny Parks and Rec. It would probably be a fantastic show if they took the Parks and Rec cast, kept all of their personalities, and just plopped them into the scenario of being the VP's team. Leslie Knope as the Veep of course.

LOL Gracie You make me giggle.
Oh I don't watch that.....never heard of it.
I did watch Nekkid and Afraid during dinner though.

Another dumb show. Who, in their right mind, goes NAKED into a dangerous environment, to try to survive? Nobody sane.

LOL I like to watch it and make fun of them because they are idiots to do it. Tonight it took this couple like 5 days to finally get a fire going. It rained for days and days, and it was cold. Was in Canada.
The guy was an a hole. He said before he even met her he hoped she wasn't blonde b/c he never knew a blonde female that had any brains. (she was blonde) In the end she did circles around him, and he had to eat his words.

Last edited:
Lol I saw that one. Yeah she kinda served him a crow sandwich. 21 days naked, rained on, bit by a million bugs, starving, freezing so that you can say woohoo I didn't die? I don't get it.

Some of them are still suffering the after affects. Malaria, intestinal probs from bacteria and viruses and bugs, etc.
All to prove a point. What point? That yer an idiot?
MOST people who have to survive a catastrophe are already clothed..or can find something to put on for protection. There is always a dead body around somewhere. The whole concept of the show is STUPID.

Forum List

Back