Veep-veep

I'm hoping that it will be Rubio. BUT, you've got to vet the guy because every blemish on his rear-end is going to be microscopically examined by every liberal leaning news outlet from the left to the east coast.

I mean rdean is still "reeling" over Mitt putting his dog in a carrier on the top of his car.... Really???
Forgive me if I've already asked you (there are just so many 'military' people on this forum who still view themselves as 'military' people), but I will ask again:

What has Rubio accomplished?

I mean, besides nothing....

I'm hoping that it will be Rubio. BUT, you've got to vet the guy because every blemish on his rear-end is going to be microscopically examined by every liberal leaning news outlet from the left to the east coast.

I mean rdean is still "reeling" over Mitt putting his dog in a carrier on the top of his car.... Really???
Forgive me if I've already asked you (there are just so many 'military' people on this forum who still view themselves as 'military' people), but I will ask again:

He's a Senator just like Obammy was.

Racist

You all-of-a-sudden want to elect one o' them, there covert-Muslums???????

321.gif

He's awfully BROWN-LOOKIN'!!!!!!!

He's a Senator just like Obammy was.
That wasn't the question, Frank.

As you know.

What the hell did Barry accomplish as a Senator??

Not a hell of a lot. In fact, practially nothing. Yet he bamboozled his way to the WH.

I doubt seriously that Rubio would take a VP slot as he, unlike Barry, knows he doesn't have enough experience.

While I think Sen. Rubio is a well spoken young man , I cannot help but think that in the long term picking Sen. Rubio does not help Mitt Romney much in the long term. Let me explain, most would agree that Florida in general is going to be a tough state for President Obama to win with or without Sen. Rubio on the Mitt Romeny ticket. I tend to think, that Mitt Romeny might want to pick someone who is going to deliver a state that is more on the edge. say Ohio perhaps. The other thing of note here which might work in Sen. Rubio's favor though is the current Gov. of Fl. is less not all that popular might help offset that. One other thing is this, Mitt Romeny is not polling all that well with latino voters and to win the White House he will need to make a better showing than Sen. McCain did in the latino community which he is not doing at the moment, perhaps a Sen. Rubio helps there as well.

Well, first - is he actually an American? :razz:

The latest birther absurdity: Miami-born Marco Rubio isn't a "natural" US citizen | Naked Politics

Yes, because governing by slaps in the face is such an excellent idea.

That is what the current admin has done.

I dont think you should be slapped.

Edit: That's close enough to a threat to make this line a :nono:

Apparently, you're a pro-lifer until a woman results, and then you're all about physical violence.

Nice.

I am still iking MY idea of Herman Cain to haunt Obama for his Bimbo Erruption hit job.

I'll say it outloud for the racists like rtard.

I'd LOVE to see someone like Cain or Condi on the ticket with Romney, for no other reason than to take the fucking "race card" off the table.
There was a time that I would have said "Powell", but e all saw him choose race over party.
:doubt:

This reveals how you truly think. You are Party First, no matter what idiot they put up for nomination.

McCain plainly stated that he was going to continue Bush's policies. If Powell honestly believed that would NOT be good for the country, he is still expected to vote for him?

Horseshit.
Powell was more instrumental in "Bush's policies" than McCain could ever have been.
That's like saying Hillary has nothing to do with Obama's policies.

Now you're avoiding my answer and changing the question, Syndy.

You asked what his experience was.
You clammed up when I slam-dunked that one and elbowed you in the face.

Now you want his accomplishments.

Google

:eusa_boohoo:

What the hell did Barry accomplish as a Senator??

Not a hell of a lot. In fact, practially nothing. Yet he bamboozled his way to the WH.

I doubt seriously that Rubio would take a VP slot as he, unlike Barry, knows he doesn't have enough experience.

He picked up where Monica left off so he could be introduced by Slick Willy to the DNC

:badgrin:

The latest birther absurdity: Miami-born Marco Rubio isn't a "natural" US citizen | Naked Politics

Old news, babe.
Shot down numerous times

Old news, babe.
Shot down numerous times

Yes, I could tell by the title "birther absurdity" - hence the razz smiley.

Yes, because governing by slaps in the face is such an excellent idea.

That is what the current admin has done.

I dont think you should be slapped.

Edit: That's close enough to a threat to make this line a :nono:

Apparently, you're a pro-lifer until a woman results, and then you're all about physical violence.

Nice.
But there's no pub War On Women, right?

As for veep, after the $arah fiasco, you can bet they're really vetting the hell out of possible choices. And, if they want to continue their War on Women, they have plenty of choices.

Yes, I could tell by the title "birther absurdity" - hence the razz smiley.

Here's a pub that says Mittens isn't a "natural born citizen".

Noonan for President: MITT ROMNEY IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!

What a wacko bunch, and it gets better every day.

Jan Brewer! Perfect!!

I left AZ after more than 25 years and yep, she'd be perfect. Just as Mittens will follow Norquist/Rove orders, Jan does exactly what the white supremacists tell her to do. And, as an almost grad of a trade school, she's as qualified as their other faves.

Only prob with old Jan is that she's a bit of a drinker and smoker. Mitt hates people of color just as much as she does but he's also against booze and cigs.

Oh well, its not as though they would ever have to see or speak to each other. Hell, she could call it in from Phoenix just like she does not.

Jan Brewer! Perfect!!

I left AZ after more than 25 years and yep, she'd be perfect. Just as Mittens will follow Norquist/Rove orders, Jan does exactly what the white supremacists tell her to do. And, as an almost grad of a trade school, she's as qualified as their other faves.

Only prob with old Jan is that she's a bit of a drinker and smoker. Mitt hates people of color just as much as she does but he's also against booze and cigs.

Oh well, its not as though they would ever have to see or speak to each other. Hell, she could call it in from Phoenix just like she does not.

:confused:
The "T" and "W" are nowhere near eachother.....

Forum List

Back