Vd

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
Any special plans for your VD?

Do you like VD?

Does your partner like VD?

Do you like to share VD with your partner?

Does VD make you want to eat chocolate or buy gifts?

...discuss.

273414197eMbnij_ph.jpg

It's ok people. This thread is non infectious.

Erm.

I suppose I will be capitulating to the whims of the corporate tides. Because my otherwise, anarchist, arty farty gf wishes it to be so.

Every day is valentines day.

O fuck off, Rapunzel.

LOL.

I am serious. If your partner needs to be told a day to treat you nicely, to tell you that they love you, you got problems.

Every day needs to be valentines day. To tell and be told you are loved. To be treated special and to treat some special. To share and be shared with.

Every day is valentines day.

O fuck off, Rapunzel.

LOL.

I am serious. If your partner needs to be told a day to treat you nicely, to tell you that they love you, you got problems.

Every day needs to be valentines day. To tell and be told you are loved. To be treated special and to treat some special. To share and be shared with.

I agree, and I was just teasing. Romantic relationships should be satisfying, not "better than nothing" or something inertia holds together.

we are going to an uber spa in Santa Cruz Friday night and staying thru Sunday......don't worry gang, I'll be posting from there...

we are going to an uber spa in Santa Cruz Friday night and staying thru Sunday......don't worry gang, I'll be posting from there...

Holy fuck, you had better not, Trajan. That would totally blow my image of you. Romantic men do not steal away to post on message boards whilst with their beloveds. Would Cary Grant have posted? Would Burt Lancaster have posted?

I rest my case.

Enjoy your mini-vacation with Mrs. Trajan.

Holy fuck, you had better not, Trajan. That would totally blow my image of you. Romantic men do not steal away to post on message boards whilst with their beloveds. Would Cary Grant have posted? Would Burt Lancaster have posted?

I rest my case.

Enjoy your mini-vacation with Mrs. Trajan.

Our brief cases go where we go....24/7/365 :eusa_whistle:

romance at our ages is Czarina Trajan watching the bachelor and me posting to you sweet ladies.....:dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back