VatiLeaks

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Vatileaks Scandal Exposes Secrets Of Pope

The pope’s preference is decaffeinated coffee, bread with butter and jam, and, once in a while, a slice of tart. We know all of these details because the Vatican has sprung a leak. For centuries one of the tightest organizations in the world, with a code of honor to rival that of the Sicilian Mafia, it has been turned inside out in the past six months. A gusher of highly confidential letters to the pope and his closest associates, many of them originally in code, has poured into the Italian media and into a book, Sua Santità by Gianluigi Nuzzi, which became an instant bestseller.

:eusa_whistle:

So--what is the scandal that will damage the Catholic church?

Knowing the Pope's preference for Breakfast is not what I consider scandalous. It is more like the fodder concerning the English Royal family found in the Brits tabloids.

Such gossip tends to endear the Brits to the royal family instead of the other way around..Maybe that is what the Vatican is actually doing since Benedict is not as popular as John Paul II is to the non-catholic world.

Last edited:
So--what is the scandal that will damage the Catholic church?

Knowing the Pope's preference for Breakfast is not what I consider scandalous. It is more like the fodder concerning the English Royal family found in the Brits tabloids.

Such gossip tends to endear the Brits to the royal family instead of the other way around..Maybe that is what the Vatican is actually doing since Benedict is not as popular as John Paul II is to the non-catholic world.

That was just a clip.
The article delves more into the cover-ups and e-mails

I've always noted that Benedict looks like Palpatine from the Star Wars movies.

pope-benedict-palpatine.jpg.jpeg

Forum List

Back