Vatican sides with Obama on gun control

All the religious types are for it, and about 90% of the civilized world, and NO ONE is talking about taking away rifles and shotguns, at the very least, dingbats.

Who cares what 90 percent of the world wants. In the US there is no popular support for gun control.

Actually..there is.

80-90% of American citizens want strict background checks.

And about 60% want the Assault Rifle ban.

And I want strict background checks to ensure criminals and the mentally ill do not buy firearms

60% support the ban?? Except that legislators try to scare voters into thinking these firearms are something than what they are... The leftists idea of assault weapon has more to do with looks than anything about functionality of the weapon.... Many who are for 'the ban' think they are banning 'machine guns' when this is not the case

The Vatican supported Hitler too. What's your point, bed wetter?

Religion's sole purpose is to exert control. Kinda like government.

Well.. I would not say the SOLE point... though I think it is what has happened to most religious institutions after they got a taste of power...

Kinda like our government was not set up with the sole purpose of control.. but once they got the taste of a little, there has been no stopping them

Fuck the vatican - the Harlot! Obama, and the pope make a good match - they are both pompous assholes
intent on subjugation!

Vatican Welcomes Obama Gun Control Proposal

is that for American citizens or the Pentagon ?

I am supposed to care what some old man in a dress and a dunce cap thinks? LOL

Who cares what 90 percent of the world wants. In the US there is no popular support for gun control.

Actually..there is.

80-90% of American citizens want strict background checks.

And about 60% want the Assault Rifle ban.

And I want strict background checks to ensure criminals and the mentally ill do not buy firearms

60% support the ban?? Except that legislators try to scare voters into thinking these firearms are something than what they are... The leftists idea of assault weapon has more to do with looks than anything about functionality of the weapon.... Many who are for 'the ban' think they are banning 'machine guns' when this is not the case

Basically this.

A lot of people who are for gun control get shown a picture of an AR-15 and immediately assume it's a fully automatic.

Forum List

Back