Vatican hits Izrael "You are not Chosen People"!

The JDL terrorists are good training militias, FBI has arrested many of them:

Muslim terrorists killed 3000 Americans on 9/11 and their Muslim supporters cheered
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/ame]

European Jews took over the land formerly calledd Palestine.

Claiming that GOD was responsible for it is a bit much.

But the Jews are hardly alone in saying such things.

How many people here think that GOD allowed Europeans to take over the land of the AmerIndians?

Plenty I'll wager.

What do you suppose that whole manifest destiny rationalization was all about?

Using the word DESTINY implies a supernatural outcome, folks.

Vatican synod ends with criticism of Israel

"There is no longer a chosen people. All men and women of all countries have become the chosen people."

"The concept of the promised land cannot be used as a base for the justification of the return of Jews to Israel and the displacement of Palestinians," he added. "The justification of Israel's occupation of the land of Palestine cannot be based on sacred scriptures."

In its concluding message after two weeks of meetings, bishops from the Middle East also said they hoped a two-state solution for peace between Israel and the Palestinians could be made a reality and called for peaceful conditions that would stop a Christian exodus from the region.

"We have meditated on the situation of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are anxious about the unilateral initiatives that threaten its composition and risk to change its demographic balance," the message said.

NewsDaily: Vatican synod ends with criticism of Israel

JewSoldierPraying.jpg

Finally reasonable view from Vatican!

The vatican be wrong. The bible says the Jews are the chosen people. Tough news for you innit?

so christians and muslims should leave??

No everybody should live together peacefully. Course all that blowing up of yer children with bombs ain't gonna lead to peace now is it?

Most of the bombs are Israeli, most of the children they kill are Palestinian :eusa_shhh:

How many children are among the millions killed by Muslims in Darfur?

Most Muslim jihadist children are killed by Muslim jihadist adults. It's in their savage DNA.
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO81aO7QxbM[/ame]

...and don't know any real fundamentalist Christians I’ll excuse you’re stupidity. Well.. I know um, I’ve been to their Churches and they are more pro-Israel then a lot of these liberal Jews in this country

That includes Jon Stewart

The thing is, it says all nations will be against Israel in the end times, not all nations except Rome. Maybe those born again in the Catholic Church along with all the other Christians will have already been raptured by then. I hope that's why.

False quote, that quote does not appear at the link you gave
:eusa_liar:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wrong, again, Ho-Say. I own you

US Congressman John Lewis, close, personal friend of Martin Luther King...
On March 25, 1968, less than two weeks before his tragic death, he [Martin Luther King, Jr] spoke out with clarity and directness stating, "peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
Read more: "I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Ho-say, fetch my slippers, bitch.

I lived in DC and was a teenager during the civil rights demonstrations. The Jews were protesting along with the blacks, since they were also banned from many establishments, and were looking for freedom to live and work where they chose. So it is not an unrealistic idea that King supported their efforts since they were all working towards the same goal.

I lived in DC and was a teenager during the civil rights demonstrations. The Jews were protesting along with the blacks, since they were also banned from many establishments, and were looking for freedom to live and work where they chose. So it is not an unrealistic idea that King supported their efforts since they were all working towards the same goal.
That may be true, I said that the link provided did not contain the quote given, that is something easy to check yourself

That may be true, I said that the link provided did not contain the quote given, that is something easy to check yourself

Mariposa Ho-Say, if you ever learn to read books, you'll see the quote. Since I ripped you a new asshole on your inability to substantiate quotes, you probably should go back to soliciting gay sex over the internet, which you enjoy doing.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2883941-post26.html:clap2:

Last edited:

Mariposa Ho-Say, if you ever learn to read books, you'll see the quote. Since I ripped you a new asshole on your inability to substantiate quotes, you probably should go back to soliciting gay sex over the internet, which you enjoy doing.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2883941-post26.html:clap2:

Page not found

It's your inability to substantiate quotes that is being called into question

Forum List

Back