Vatican hits Izrael "You are not Chosen People"!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Vatican synod ends with criticism of Israel

"There is no longer a chosen people. All men and women of all countries have become the chosen people."

"The concept of the promised land cannot be used as a base for the justification of the return of Jews to Israel and the displacement of Palestinians," he added. "The justification of Israel's occupation of the land of Palestine cannot be based on sacred scriptures."

In its concluding message after two weeks of meetings, bishops from the Middle East also said they hoped a two-state solution for peace between Israel and the Palestinians could be made a reality and called for peaceful conditions that would stop a Christian exodus from the region.

"We have meditated on the situation of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are anxious about the unilateral initiatives that threaten its composition and risk to change its demographic balance," the message said.

NewsDaily: Vatican synod ends with criticism of Israel

JewSoldierPraying.jpg

Finally reasonable view from Vatican!

Allah says the Holy Land is Jewish Land.

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Last edited:
Vatican synod ends with criticism of Israel

"There is no longer a chosen people. All men and women of all countries have become the chosen people."

"The concept of the promised land cannot be used as a base for the justification of the return of Jews to Israel and the displacement of Palestinians," he added. "The justification of Israel's occupation of the land of Palestine cannot be based on sacred scriptures."

In its concluding message after two weeks of meetings, bishops from the Middle East also said they hoped a two-state solution for peace between Israel and the Palestinians could be made a reality and called for peaceful conditions that would stop a Christian exodus from the region.

"We have meditated on the situation of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are anxious about the unilateral initiatives that threaten its composition and risk to change its demographic balance," the message said.

NewsDaily: Vatican synod ends with criticism of Israel

JewSoldierPraying.jpg

Finally reasonable view from Vatican!

Actually the Vatican said nothing of the sort. An Orthodox Christian bishop from the US said the above and it isn't part of the writings from the synod.

What the synod itself said, again not speaking for the Vatican, just meeting there, can be found here:

VATICAN - MIDDLE EAST Synod for the Middle East: a Message to the People of God - Asia News

so christians and muslims should leave??

Israel is the safe haven for Christians in the Middle East persecuted by Muslims.

Exactly!!! And who cares what the Catholics say anyway; Right wing fundamentalist Christians are the real allies of the Jews.

Evangelists right wing are fistful of crappy antisemitic and bigots who use jews as scapegoats to achieve their religious goals, they don't represent christians :eusa_whistle:

Israel is the safe haven for Christians in the Middle East persecuted by Muslims.

Exactly!!! And who cares what the Catholics say anyway; Right wing fundamentalist Christians are the real allies of the Jews.

Evangelists right wing are fistful of crappy antisemitic and bigots who use jews as scapegoats to achieve their religious goals, they don't represent christians :eusa_whistle:

Take your schizophrenia medication, psycho boy.

Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah should listen to the Pope :eusa_whistle:

Allah should listen to the Pope :eusa_whistle:

You should try not to humiliate yourself, fool.

Since you're obviously an idiot and don't know any real fundamentalist Christians I’ll excuse you’re stupidity. Well.. I know um, I’ve been to their Churches and they are more pro-Israel then a lot of these liberal Jews in this country

Since you're obviously an idiot and don't know any real fundamentalist Christians I’ll excuse you’re stupidity. Well.. I know um, I’ve been to their Churches and they are more pro-Israel then a lot of these liberal Jews in this country

pro-israel = pro-genocide

10 Commandments: Thou Shall Not Murder.

Quran: Thou Shall Murder
Pro Islam=Pro Genocide.
"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Martin Luther King, Jr = Pro Israel...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287851305&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

blu = pro loser

Forum List

Back