Vatican Condemns Israel? What's Going On!!?

dilloduck said:
I'm not talking about ratios---I'm talking about dumb ass Arabs who won't let Israel be. It might be a different ratiio because the dumb asses blow themselves up.

The reason Arabs are "blowing themselves up" is because it's all they can afford, in large part to the Israelis.

A suicide bomber costs $150 dollars, an arsenal of Israeli weapons, is far more than any Palestinian could dream of.

http://www.ifamericansonlyknew.com/

GunnyL said:
What? That for a terrorist organization priding itself on violence they are terribly ineffective as fighters? If every last member of Hezbollah was wiped on the Earth this minute I'd shed no tears. They're scum.

I'm sure they'd say the exact same thing about you. What's your point?

Niccolò Matteo said:
The reason Arabs are "blowing themselves up" is because it's all they can afford, in large part to the Israelis.

A suicide bomber costs $150 dollars, an arsenal of Israeli weapons, is far more than any Palestinian could dream of.

Maybe if they worked at something other than killing they could prosper.
They are blowing themselves up because they dumb shits---not because they are poor.

Niccolò Matteo said:

So Israel is armed with smart bombs and the Palestinians are armed with dumb bombs. How is Israel to blame for the disparity?

dilloduck said:
Maybe if they worked at something other than killing they could prosper.
They are blowing themselves up because they dumb shits---not because they are poor.

I'm going to ignore you from now on. You have nothing intelligent to say.

MissileMan said:
So Israel is armed with smart bombs and the Palestinians are armed with dumb bombs. How is Israel to blame for the disparity?

60+ New Jewish only settlements have been built on Palestinian confiscated land, by the Iraeli government since 2001.

Niccolò Matteo said:
I'm sure they'd say the exact same thing about you. What's your point?

I was responding to your comment about the ratio of lives lost, and made my point.

I could care less what they think or say about me. I'm not the one trying to annihilate others because they are different.

I WILL however be more than willing to annihilate those who prove themselves unworthy of existence.

GunnyL said:
Nope. Don't know where you'd get that idea.

Well, you said that you would annihilate anyone who wishes to annihilate those who are different. Palestinians are different from Israelis, and from what the Israelis wish to annihilate them.

'Peter Hansen, Commissioner General of UNRWA, condemned Israel’s demolitions: “Any humanitarian looking at the sheer number of innocent civilians who have lost their homes can only condemn Israel’s house demolition policy as a hugely disproportionate military response by an occupation army... It is a policy that creates only hardship and bitterness, and in the end can only undermine hope for future reconciliation and peace.”'

Niccolò Matteo said:
60+ New Jewish only settlements have been built on Palestinian confiscated land, by the Iraeli government since 2001.

You still haven't shown how this resulted in Palestinians being miserable failures at arming themselves.

Niccolò Matteo said:
Well, you said that you would annihilate anyone who wishes to annihilate those who are different. Palestinians are different from Israelis, and from what the Israelis wish to annihilate them.

'Peter Hansen, Commissioner General of UNRWA, condemned Israel’s demolitions: “Any humanitarian looking at the sheer number of innocent civilians who have lost their homes can only condemn Israel’s house demolition policy as a hugely disproportionate military response by an occupation army... It is a policy that creates only hardship and bitterness, and in the end can only undermine hope for future reconciliation and peace.”'

The terrorists blow up busses full of people and the Israelis blow up towns full of buildings and it's the Israelis that are being inhumane? I'd say you need to rethink that.

Niccolò Matteo said:

Garbage. The Transjordan Arabs who call themselves Palestinians began a war of terror to expel the Jews from "their" land. Other Arab nations have attempted with the stated goal of annihiliating Israel to attack only to get their asses handed to them.

To further support the Palestinian argument, they vote a known terrorist organization is as there government. That speaks volumes for your so-called Palestinians.

Israel didn't have to give up any land, but they did. The offered the olive branch and got missiles fired at them daily for their efforts.

So you can sell this crap down at the flea market, because it ain't selling here.

Niccolò Matteo said:

It's simple. If you took all weapons away from Hizbollah and Hamas, Israel would not attack them. On the other hand, take away Israel's weapons, what would happen? No question.

Niccolò Matteo said:

What the Hell are the poor Hizbullys doing blowing up things in South America?
What is the goal of Ham-ass and the hizbullys? Trying to survive? Bullshit--the want to annihilate Israel, Jews and Americans.

dilloduck said:
What the Hell are the poor Hizbullys doing blowing up things in South America?
What is the goal of Ham-ass and the hizbullys? Trying to survive? Bullshit--the want to annihilate Israel, Jews and Americans.

Pssst ..... I think he's ignoring you.:rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
Wise move since he is basically an idiot. I've lost all patience with Hizbully apologists.

Notice how they hide out in neutral threads for a day or two before running up their battle flags? That would be a flag with an exploding schoolbus on it.

It looked to me that the Vatican condemned both sides. You know, its is possible to not be a supporter of Zionists and be 100% against terrorist cowards.

New Topics

Forum List

Back