Vatican and Fugitives Priests

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Many priests responsible of Rwanda genocide are fugitives in Europe.
What Christianity predict in killing issues?
Vatican has excommunicated many doctors and persons implicated in abortion affairs, I still wonder why Vatican didn't excommunicate those priests?

Genocide and the role of the Church in Rwanda

Pope should say sorry for Rwanda genocide - The Irish Times - Wed, Mar 31, 2010

France asked to extradite Catholic cleric - The New Times - - News in rwanda

rwanda.church.jpg

catholic church doesn't excommunicate homo priests, just moves them.

Church has excommunicated doctors who have aborted or girls who asked abortion because they "killed" persons, why they don't excommunicate those criminal priests who find refuge in France, Italy and Belgium??

I don't understand this evil selective politic!

"The print media in Rwanda is believed to have started hate speech against Tutsis, which was later continued by radio stations. According to commentators, anti-Tutsi hate speech "...became so systemic as to seem the norm."

Sounds like what we've got starting here against Tea Partyers.

∑₭o Đ∆Żə;2760548 said:
"The print media in Rwanda is believed to have started hate speech against Tutsis, which was later continued by radio stations. According to commentators, anti-Tutsi hate speech "...became so systemic as to seem the norm."

Sounds like what we've got starting here against Tea Partyers.

Cmon, the Tea Baggers are led by mental midget Sarah Palin, 'nuff said?

Church has excommunicated doctors who have aborted or girls who asked abortion because they "killed" persons, why they don't excommunicate those criminal priests who find refuge in France, Italy and Belgium??

Because if excommunicated, the offenders would have reason to write a book detailing every brother's twisted sexual appetite. Ever wonder how the Rat Pope gets his rocks off?

Because if excommunicated, the offenders would have reason to write a book detailing every brother's twisted sexual appetite. Ever wonder how the Rat Pope gets his rocks off?
I don't think so;
it's when they are not excommunicated that put the church in the worst angle, it would justify such crimes in the name of God :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back