Vast Majority of White ‘Christians’ Say Torturing Terror Suspects Justified

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
10349959_1525698761042382_6450419503302573359_n.jpg
Shock Poll Vast Majority of White 8216 Christians 8217 Say Torturing Terror Suspects Justified Americans Against the Tea Party

God would be so proud.

Seriously, this is the exact opposite of the "christianity" I was raised on.

frabz-i-dont-think-you-understand-be09ab_zps3251e8c8.jpg

Since very few liberals are religious, the results are not surprising. The problem with liberals is, that if a person isn't warm and well fed, and has a color TV, he is being tortured.

Mark

Shock Poll Vast Majority of White 8216 Christians 8217 Say Torturing Terror Suspects Justified Americans Against the Tea Party

God would be so proud.

Vast majority? Your poor math skills make God sad.......

Then put 'im on the Rack! Nothing says "fear of God" like a good man-made pain invention.
When you care enough to torture with the very best.

Since very few liberals are religious, the results are not surprising. The problem with liberals is, that if a person isn't warm and well fed, and has a color TV, he is being tortured.

Mark

TV, color or not, IS torture.

God would be so proud.

Vast majority? Your poor math skills make God sad.......

Then put 'im on the Rack! Nothing says "fear of God" like a good man-made pain invention.
When you care enough to torture with the very best.

Don't make me launch a Crusade up in here.

It might be "constitutionalists" getting extreme-renditioned next:

christians love GITMO and cringe when a reason for closing it is because there are no legitimate legal charges against any of the inmates ....

Are you sure it's just white Christians? You mean black Christians were left out of your demographics? Filthy racist!

A vast majority of Monkeys can NOT be neatly boxed in to ANY of the pidgeon-hole sweeping generalization labels flowing freely in this thread.

To bad, too... the topic is relatively relevant.

How about it, Kids?

Is it possible to be right with Jesus and still high-5 your local CIA interrogator for a job well done, knowing what your fellow humans were put through in the beginning of the Middle Eastern Wars?

WWJD? :dunno:

How about it, Kids?

Is it possible to be right with Jesus and still high-5 your local CIA interrogator for a job well done, knowing what your fellow humans were put through in the beginning of the Middle Eastern Wars?

WWJD? :dunno:

The teachings of Jesus to turn the other cheek and to love your enemy and to pray for those who despitefully use you is not about submitting to evil or not defending yourself against violence or the threat of violent attack. It was the Romans who turned Jesus into a pusillanimous, sugar coated glutton for punishment. To Jesus 'the nations' (especially the ancient Roman empire) were the enemy and however peaceful and mild mannered he may have been he was ruthlessly opposed to corruption and injustice and he made it clear that those who have willingly and knowingly surrendered their minds to evil, like dead twigs and branches that have separated from the life of the tree, were worthless except as fuel for the fire. They certainly were not holier than thou as they pretend to be, whoever they are, in order to usurp places of authority..

I highly doubt that Jesus, Buddha, or even God himself would give a shit if the violence, suffering, and destruction Islamic terrorists were hoping to inflict on innocent people fell on their own heads or were slapped around or frightened by dogs during their openly declared all out war against non Muslims..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back