Vast anti semitism in the NT

I want to add that the personal attacks are extremely childlish and baby like.

Instead of trying to divert attention from the issue raised, some try a diversion by attacking the person.

Grow up.

Hey jew. If you REALLY want to throw down a gauntlet then take your **** ass to israel and GTFO of AMERICA, which doesn't owe your hook-nosed ass a damn thing any more than christians do. Jesus fucking christ. You people are QUICK to bite the hand that keeps you people from going extinct. Hell, motherfucker, let's take a gander at all the SLAUGHTERING JEWS WERE CAPABLE OF in your own goddamn dirty history, eh? GO BE A LITTLE MORE IRONIC AND RATIONALIZE THE CURRENT SUBJUGATION OF PALIS, You ironic fucking jew.

Go act like a victim over at the Jpost because no one gives a fuck ab out your martyr cross here.

The NT tries to erase the fact that Jesus was a rabbi. It had me fooled for a relatively long time

I want to add that the personal attacks are extremely childlish and baby like.

Instead of trying to divert attention from the issue raised, some try a diversion by attacking the person.

Grow up.

YOU grow up, pussy. you can't find one piece of scripture where Jesus says to go kill off a bunch of fucking kikes. Rather, AGAIN, he specifically said to honor and observe JEWISH laws and traditions as he was supposed to be the fruition of the JEWISH MESSIAH, you fucking untermensch. Just as your jewish history isn't necessarily reflected EVERY TIME YOUR DIRTY ASS CALLS FOR CAST LEADING PALIS, so to is the faith of christianty not necessarily reflected in every instance where actual jooo hating antisemitism usurped the tenets of christian dogma.

Again, it's pretty fucking telling that you'd assume pharisees and the like were AUTOMATICALLY benevolent and innocent when Jesus mentions them.. as if there were no heeb Bernie Maddoffs in the fucking stone age.

Shogun thank you for representing your side.

You make my point perfectly :clap2::clap2::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Shogun thank you for representing your side.

You make my point perfectly :clap2::clap2::cuckoo:

I'm not a christian by any means, killer, so I guess I don't represent anyone in this race. Poor guy, facts are clearly antisemitic.

:lol:

Well whomever you are representing Shogun I am glad it's not my side.:eusa_pray:

Well whomever you are representing Shogun I am glad it's not my side.:eusa_pray:

Indeed, because I'm sure you would not be on board with as much ethnic equality in israel as your jewish ass enjoys here. so, yes, clearly you are not on my side and enjoy the same niche in history as the killers of Emmet Till.

But please, poke at christians while they allow you to live in peace. You solve a whole slew of cultural problems by instigating your own way to a future gas chamber. Not that such will keep you from blaming someone else, of course.

Now, again, go be ironic with your martyr routine and call for some more cast leading of palis, you silly fucking ****.

The Anti-Jewish New Testament

Anti-Jewish polemic in the Gospel of Matthew

3:7c
The Pharisees and Sadducees are called poisonous snakes
MLR

12:34a
The Pharisees are called evil poisonous snakes
---

15:3-9
Condemnation of the Pharisees for rejecting the commandments
---

15:12-14
The Pharisees are called blind guides leading the blind
---

16:6
Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees
---

19:3-9
The Pharisees are said to be hard-hearted
---

19:28
The disciples of Jesus will judge the twelve tribes of Israel
---

22:18c
The Pharisees are called hypocrites
HMLR

23:13-36
The scribes and Pharisees are repeatedly vilified as hypocrites
---

23:38
The house of Jerusalem is to be forsaken and desolate
---

26:59-68
The chief priests and council condemn Jesus as deserving death
MLR

28:4
The guards tremble and become like dead when the angel appears
LR

Gospel of Mark contains approximately 40 verses of defamatory anti-Jewish polemic. These are shown in Table II.B-1.

Table II.B-1 – Anti-Jewish polemic in the Gospel of Mark

3:6
The Pharisees are said to have begun to plan to destroy Jesus
MR

7:6-13
Condemnation of the Pharisees for rejecting the commandments
MLR

8:15
Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees
---

10:2-5
The Pharisees are said to be hard-hearted
MLR

Gospel of Luke contains approximately 60 verses of defamatory anti-Jewish polemic. These are shown in Table II.C-1.

Table II.C-1 – Anti-Jewish polemic in the Gospel of Luke
3:7c
The multitudes are called poisonous snakes
LR

4:28-30
The members of the synagogue in Nazareth try to kill Jesus
MLR

7:30
The Pharisees are said to have rejected the purposes of God
---

11:39-54
The Pharisees and Torah scholars are repeatedly condemned
---

12:1b
Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy
---

13:14-17
The ruler of the synagogue is condemned as a hypocrite
---

13:35a
The house of Jerusalem is to be forsaken
LR

The Gospel of John contains approximately 130 verses of defamatory anti-Jewish polemic. These are shown in Table II.D-1.

Table II.D-1 – Anti-Jewish polemic in the Gospel of John
The Jews are said to have persecuted Jesus and wanted to kill him
---

5:37b-47
It is said that God's word and God's love is not in the Jews
---

7:19-24
It is said that none of the Jews do (what is written in) the Torah
---

7:28d
It is said that the Jews do not know the One who has sent Jesus
---

8:13-28
It is said that the Pharisees know neither Jesus nor the Father
---

8:37-59
The Jews are said to be descendants of their father, the Devil
H

9:13-41
The Pharisees and other Jews are condemned as guilty
MLR

10:8
The Jews are said to be thieves and robbers
MLR

10:10a
The Jews are depicted as those who steal and kill and destroy
---

10:31-39
The Jews are said to have picked up stones to throw at Jesus
---

12:36b-43
It is said that most Jews loved the praise of men more than of God
---

16:2-4
(The Jews who) kill Jesus' disciples will think they are serving God

Acts of the Apostles contains approximately 120 verses of defamatory anti-Jewish polemic. These are shown in Table II.E-1.

Table II.E-1 – Anti-Jewish polemic in the Book of Acts

2:23b

12:1-3a
It is said that the Jews were pleased when Herod killed James
---

12:3b-4
Herod is said to have seized Peter also to please the Jews
---

12:11
Peter is said to have realized that the Jews wanted to kill him
---

13:10-11
Paul is said to have condemned the Jew Elymas as a son of the Devil
---

13:39d
It is said that Jews cannot be forgiven by means of the Torah
---

13:45-46
Jews are said to have spoken against Paul
ML

18:6
Paul said to have told the Jews, "Your blood will be on your own heads!"
---
\19:13-19
Jewish exorcists are shown to be condemned
---

---

The fact that the lynching and death of a jew is the foundation of your religion is enough.

If you are talking about Jesus he is completely irrelevant to Judaism .

Judaism was practiced, in the same, manner before jesus was ever born or thought of.

Last edited:
CMike are you really Muslim?

Who else would think that Hitler was a Christian?

Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hitler became a Christian at age 15. He was confirmed on Whitsunday, 22 May 1904 at the Linz Cathedral.[15] His sponsor was Emanuel Lugert, a friend of his late father.[16]
...Hitler said he first became an anti-Semite in Vienna,[18] which had a large Jewish community, including Orthodox Jews who had fled the pogroms in Russia. According to childhood friend August Kubizek, however, Hitler was a "confirmed anti-Semite" before he left Linz.[18] Vienna at that time was a hotbed of traditional religious prejudice and 19th century racism. Hitler may have been influenced by the writings of the ideologist and anti-Semite Lanz von Liebenfels and polemics from politicians such as Karl Lueger, founder of the Christian Social Party and Mayor of Vienna, the composer Richard Wagner, and Georg Ritter von Schönerer, leader of the pan-Germanic Away from Rome! movement. Hitler claims in Mein Kampf that his transition from opposing antisemitism on religious grounds to supporting it on racial grounds came from having seen an Orthodox Jew.

Last edited:
Do you believe everything you read in Wikipedia?

The Bible states that a man will be known by his fruit and to try the spirits as to whether they are from God. Anyone can claim to be a Christian. I believe that Hitler was found wanting.

As wayward children the Jews were often chastised and punished by God Himself in the Old Testament. If Jesus, being a Jew, was the Messiah you think He may have a desire to straighten up the wayward among you? Certainly you can see why the Pharisees were.

Everytime the Jews have rejected God they have paid dearly for it. It's a bitch being God's chosen people. Y'all don't seem to get away with anything. Keep an open mind about Jesus as Messiah. I'll trust the New Testament over Wikipedia any day.

“Knowledge puffs up but love builds up. The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. But the man who loves God is known by God.” 1 Corinthians 8:1-3 NIV

Last edited:
jews like to use whatever tool is handy, true or not, when it comes to bludgeoning dirty ass goyim.

It's just like Canaan all over again.

Do you believe everything you read in Wikipedia?

The Bible states that a man will be known by his fruit and to try the spirits as to whether they are from God. Anyone can claim to be a Christian. I believe that Hitler was found wanting.

As wayward children the Jews were often chastised and punished by God Himself in the Old Testament. If Jesus, being a Jew, was the Messiah you think He may have a desire to straighten up the wayward among you? Certainly you can see why the Pharisees were.

Everytime the Jews have rejected God they have paid dearly for it. It's a bitch being God's chosen people. Y'all don't seem to get away with anything. Keep an open mind about Jesus as Messiah. I'll trust the New Testament over Wikipedia any day.

“Knowledge puffs up but love builds up. The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. But the man who loves God is known by God.” 1 Corinthians 8:1-3 NIV

Wow, it's great to have someone to have an intelligent discussion with. It's refreshing. It certainly beats the childish imbeciles who are incapable or unwilling to show any sign of intelligence.

There is absolutely no way jesus could be the jewish messiah. Why?

1) He didn't fulfill the messianic prophesies. They were:
a) The temple in jerusalem would be rebuilt and stand forever
b) All the jews would be brough to Israel and stay there
c) The messiah would be one recognized king
d) All nations would worship one G-D
e) World peace
All this can be found in Ezekiel 37 and Michah 37

2) No jewish messiah would ever claim to be worshipped or a divine being. That is abhorrent to judaism as you can get

Look, believe what you want to in your own religion. My beef is when judaism is perverted and distorted to fit someone else's beliefs. And that is exactly what is happenning.

Wikipedia simply pointed out the facts that Hitler was a christian. The events occurred. If you can show that they didn't occur please do so.

IMO the reason there is so much hatred in the NT directed toward jews, is because the jesus didn't buy what was being sold. They couldn't. They had to follow what G-D told them what to do. They were warned never to listen to people like jesus who would take them away from the G-D that they know.

To the peanut gallery -- grow up - :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

To us jews who have been persecuted by christians for being jewish it's not so blunt and dull.

"us" jews :doubt:

Please tell everyone here a personal story about how YOU have been persecuted by christians

Thanks

By "us" I am referring to the group. I am talking about hundreds of thousands, if not milliions, murdered by christan hands.

Forum List

Back