Vasectomy!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Last edited:
What's the big deal. I got a vasectomy when I was 26. It ain't no thang

Oh, my brother got one too. It's not that, it's the irony of the investors saying they don't have any more money to send more than 3 kids to private school, so they are going to get a vasectomy!

They're saying with the cost of private school for three kids, they can't afford to have another one."

I can relate....it's HELL in this economy to pay for private prep school academy, keeping up with the payments on the vacation home, etc.....I might even have to give up the yacht!! :(

Unfortunately, irresponsible people like the OctoMom will continue to pump out kids they can't afford to support.

They're saying with the cost of private school for three kids, they can't afford to have another one."

I can relate....it's HELL in this economy to pay for private prep school academy, keeping up with the payments on the vacation home, etc.....I might even have to give up the yacht!! :(

You could become a politician. They don't seem to have trouble sending their kids to private schools.

You could become a politician. They don't seem to have trouble sending their kids to private schools.

Or a libertarian! Don't they hate all the public schools since they are run by the evil government?

o please...please..stop this...

now tell me honestly...if you had the choice of sending your kids to any school....which one would you take? the dangerous public schools or the private safe and hopefully secure school...i am so sick of hearing people piss and moan about this....get a grip honey plat...if you cant find anything more substaniel to debate..that obama is doing or not doing..then you aint paying attention....dont whine about what school his daugthers go to and dont come back with....you werent talking just about obama...cause we know you iz

Or a libertarian! Don't they hate all the public schools since they are run by the evil government?

No. Magnet Schools have been a huge success.

Look, teachers like yourself are a real blessing to this nation. The real problem is with organizations like the NEA that have a stranglehold on our public schools. Our kids, our nation and the taxpayers deserve better. The mere fact that the United States spends more per student than any other industrialized nation in the world and yet gets the least in return means that something is broken. Even our nation's leaders don't send their kids to public schools. That speaks volumes.

now tell me honestly...if you had the choice of sending your kids to any school....which one would you take? the dangerous public schools or the private safe and hopefully secure school...i am so sick of hearing people piss and moan about this....get a grip honey plat...if you cant find anything more substaniel to debate..that obama is doing or not doing..then you aint paying attention....dont whine about what school his daugthers go to and dont come back with....you werent talking just about obama...cause we know you iz

The irony is xsited sends his kids to private schools, yet puts down Obama for doing the same. So see,they ARE alike!

Look, teachers like yourself are a real blessing to this nation. The real problem is with organizations like the NEA that have a stranglehold on our public schools. Our kids, our nation and the taxpayers deserve better. The mere fact that the United States spends more per student than any other industrialized nation in the world and yet gets the least in return means that something is broken. Even our nation's leaders don't send their kids to public schools. That speaks volumes.

But somehow, what you don't seem to understand or want to see, is there are THOUSANDS of dedicated teachers out there in the public schools, trying our best to make a difference in the kid's lives.

I've already made that choice: private schools. We would homeschool our children, but that is not possible at this time. Why would I do this? So they can get the best education.

Now let's look at politicians who send their kids to private schools yet promote public schools. There is only one word to sum that up: Hypocrisy. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. You can deny it all you want, but the fact is they want their kids to get the best (and safest) education and they know public education is not the best choice.

But somehow, what you don't seem to understand or want to see, is there are THOUSANDS of dedicated teachers out there in the public schools, trying our best to make a difference in the kid's lives.

Huh? I thought I made that clear in my post. I know there are thousands of dedicated teachers in Public Schools trying their best. You've got your hands tied. It's not your fault. Unfortunately, most teachers vote for people who continue to make public education in America the worst in the world. Why?

I wonder if there's also an increase in women undergoing tubal ligation. I have this surgery scheduled for early April - my insurance requires a 30-day waiting period before allowing it - because I figure I'M the one who doesn't want to be pregnant, so it's best to eliminate the possibility right here at the source.

It's still more invasive than a vasectomy is for a man, but it's a lot less unpleasant, and can now be done on Friday and have you back to work on Monday, so I'm wondering if more women are also opting for sterilization, given economic concerns.

By the way, I'm not getting the surgery because of economic concerns. I'm getting it because I'm too damned old to have had THIS baby, let alone any more. Given how exponentially the risks of genetic defects go up with each year of the mother's age after 35, it seems incredibly irresponsible and reckless to me to take that kind of chance deliberately or through carelessness.

Forum List

Back