Varying Shades of Brown.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Hi. My name is Kraklov. I was born in Moscow, now live in Turjicistan. I would like cultural learnings be spread to Americans that Multiculturalism is failure. It failed Europe already. All European want foreigner out. Yes that liberal europe as well. Especially liberal europe. In europe, they already see how negro from africa and sand-negro from desert land has lead to high crime and dumb down education.
Please look to europe for this my american friend and see this is big problem with crime and dumb down/poor grade testing education in America. You use to be #1 now you are less than my lowly Russia and Turjicistan.
Please write back Kraklov your learnings from this post and if you respond with mindless rage and anger, it mean you are afraid of truth. Like cave man when he get upset, he respond with much anger towards other caveman with out taking time think about the reality of truth.

If the world was raped by the Europeans during the 500 years leading up to WW II, America is the dysfunctional spawn that most resembles daddy. Comparisons between the two are no more or less valuable than comparisons between any estranged but speaking father and son. White America never had the luxury of an option to cleanse its blood. Europe may have once had the opportunity to cleanse but I'll bet that ship sailed for Daddy after 1950.

When momma's little bastards do reach the stars, I imagine most of them will be varying shades of brown.

Hi. My name is Kraklov. I was born in Moscow, now live in Turjicistan. I would like cultural learnings be spread to Americans that Multiculturalism is failure. It failed Europe already. All European want foreigner out. Yes that liberal europe as well. Especially liberal europe. In europe, they already see how negro from africa and sand-negro from desert land has lead to high crime and dumb down education.
Please look to europe for this my american friend and see this is big problem with crime and dumb down/poor grade testing education in America. You use to be #1 now you are less than my lowly Russia and Turjicistan.
Please write back Kraklov your learnings from this post and if you respond with mindless rage and anger, it mean you are afraid of truth. Like cave man when he get upset, he respond with much anger towards other caveman with out taking time think about the reality of truth.

If the world was raped by the Europeans during the 500 years leading up to WW II, America is the dysfunctional spawn that most resembles daddy. Comparisons between the two are no more or less valuable than comparisons between any estranged but speaking father and son. White America never had the luxury of an option to cleanse its blood. Europe may have once had the opportunity to cleanse but I'll bet that ship sailed for Daddy after 1950.

When momma's little bastards do reach the stars, I imagine most of them will be varying shades of brown.

Oh...my bad.

We're talking people.

José, crying convulsively, waves bye bye to Nicole. :( :(

nicole_kidman_1.jpg

I thought this thread was gonna be about Downtown Scottie Brown.... I was hoping for shirtless pics of said Senator.

Oh well.

KhlavKalash.gif

More insane racist drivel?

Man we cannot get enough about this subject, can we?

Sick bastards.

Forum List

Back