Vancouver Pranksters "erect" Statue Of Devil Next To Highway

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Someone in Vancouver "erected" an anatomically correct statue of a red Devil sporting a huge hard-on along with his tail and horns.

You'll have to click the link to see all the photos, but here's the story:

People in the Grandview-Woodlands neighbourhood were doing double-takes Tuesday morning after spotting a statue of satan erected along Grandview Highway near Clark Drive.

The large red statue, complete with horns and a tail, is anatomically “complete.”

The City of Vancouver says it’s aware of the statue, but did not commission it. City crews arrived just after 3 p.m. to remove the statue.​

A picture tells the story....

Administration-Transparency.jpg

The other day on the way to Delaware I saw giant pumpkin headed straw man made out of haystacks along I-95.

Is this as important? Should I start a thread about it?

Do I look like your Father-Confessor? Do I look like Yoda (OK, just a bit though)

This was high quality statuary, which is pretty involved for a prank. I'm wondering if it's some engineering school or fraternity prank.

The other day on the way to Delaware I saw giant pumpkin headed straw man made out of haystacks along I-95.

Do I look like your Father-Confessor? Do I look like Yoda (OK, just a bit though)

This was high quality statuary, which is pretty involved for a prank. I'm wondering if it's some engineering school or fraternity prank.

I bet it was a single random artist who thought it would be hilarious. And he was right.

I bet it was a single random artist who thought it would be hilarious. And he was right.

There's now a petition to reinstall the big boner devil back on his pedestal.

I shall sign it in your honor my friend

Any word on how many signatures are from women?

Forum List

Back