Van Susteren knocks Fox News colleagues

I must say that I really and honestly like Greta very, very much! I really do.:eusa_clap:

But then, this time she is totally wrong. Oh well.... nobody is perfect!

I don't have television at all.

I'm hyper partisan conservative:D Despite the daily drumming from the CBC. I'm beginning to think its a genetic thingy:lol:

You're lucky to have access to the CBC. Wish I still did. They know from broadcasting.
Speaking more of radio than TV though.

And?

The worst thing Hillary could do is not testify if she has Presidential ambitions. I'm conflicted on this issue because of the timing of her injury, but if you look at this in the grand scale, she won't make President.

I think she will testify.

Nobody in the administration need to worry about Hilary testifying.
She is an expert liar.
After all, she is a Clinton.

Greta is so cool!!!! Greta!!!!!!!!!!what came over you to trust Hillarious???? :(

No Greta! No!

Unlike liberal media, Fox allows dissenting opinions. There is no liberal media equivalent of Fox's Juan Williams or Bob Beckle.

I apprecian Van Susteren's giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt. It really is clear that Hillary wasn't sick and didn't have a concussion, the white house just handed out that story.

Agreed. Oh wait , doesn't Michael steels work on msnbc?

Unlike liberal media, Fox allows dissenting opinions. There is no liberal media equivalent of Fox's Juan Williams or Bob Beckle.

I apprecian Van Susteren's giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt. It really is clear that Hillary wasn't sick and didn't have a concussion, the white house just handed out that story.

Hilarious. Thanks, I needed that.

What did Beckel do that deserved firing?

You don't need to know, you've admitted you don't watch Fox so it is of no concern to you.

Fuck you too retard.

The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks,
with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

85% of the 1,353 employees three major broadcast television networks gave to the Democrats.. geez.. do you think they might be a little biased?????

:p
I just find this stuff you know.
But I'll give you that. At least on FNC they allow people to disagree. MSNBC... not so much.
I still think they're both in the realm of crazy though.

Skeletor has a radio show now. Still pops up rockin' that combover time to time.
It's the worst Political Radio show ever! All he does is disagree with, insult and then hang up on his callers!

I'll bet he wishes every day he was back on that "Evil" Fox News!

Forum List

Back