Van Susteren knocks Fox News colleagues

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
Apparently she believes that Hillary really did get injured or whatnot:

Fox News’s Greta Van Susteren on Wednesday night criticized her colleagues who have questioned Hillary Clinton’s illness, writing in a blog post that she doesn’t agree with anyone who is “snarky” or “a tad bit sarcastic on our air” about the Secretary of State’s condition.

Frankly, I do want to hear what she says about Benghazi — she is important to hear from on this serious matter – but I want to hear from her when she is in good health. There are many, many unanswered and very serious questions in my mind, and as the Secretary of State, it is her job to answer them. I would have liked to have had her testify weeks ago and answered the questions — but now that she is sick — the right thing to do is to wait until she is better.

SOURCE: Van Susteren knocks Fox News colleagues for 'snarky' questioning of Clinton's illness - POLITICO.com
SOURCE 2: I don’t agree with any of my FNC colleagues or anyone else who is a tad bit sarcastic on our air about Secretary Clinton’s health « Gretawire

So...
How long before FNC throws her under the bus?

to these people anyone who is not right leaning ever wins war medals or gets sick

Unlike liberal media, Fox allows dissenting opinions. There is no liberal media equivalent of Fox's Juan Williams or Bob Beckle.

I apprecian Van Susteren's giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt. It really is clear that Hillary wasn't sick and didn't have a concussion, the white house just handed out that story.

Last edited:
So when will Hillary be well enough to testify? Or did she also contract manic-depressive disorder from Jesse Jackson, Jr.?

It's called a opinion which she is entitled to give. If this was a Republican administration and the Sect Of State was claiming this only a few day's before having to testify do you think the reaction from the more liberal media would be more than a bit snarky and would any of the on air people criticize their colleagues for it ? This is rhetorical since the honest among us know the answer and the rest will never admit the truth.

Greta's reporting on Benghazi has been unmatched by anybody.

Conservatives shouldnt expexct shit to come out of this.......the spooks have had penty of time to wrap the gift up and put a bow on it.

Last edited:
Unlike liberal media, Fox allows dissenting opinions. There is no liberal media equivalent of Fox's Juan Williams or Bob Beckle.

I apprecian Van Susteren's giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt. It really is clear that Hillary wasn't sick and didn't have a concussion, the white house just handed out that story.

You really believe this shit, donchya? Juan Williams and Bob Beckle?

I understand that differing opinions happen, and that's fine. With the current state of the GOP, I guess it's just a bit easier to pick on them (and I've been picking on the libs too much lately anyway, gotta balance it).

The reason I brought this up is because right now, Greta is far out-of-line and actually supporting the claim that Hillary can't testify right now. Whether or not it's faked is now irrelevant; it's happened and now we have to deal with it.

With the lines being drawn in the sand within the GOP though, I'm just wondering if Greta is toeing a line between being opinionated, and committing career suicide. I don't like either of the two biased stations, but I don't want them to start firing people because they don't agree with what everyone else thinks.

I understand that differing opinions happen, and that's fine. With the current state of the GOP, I guess it's just a bit easier to pick on them (and I've been picking on the libs too much lately anyway, gotta balance it).

The reason I brought this up is because right now, Greta is far out-of-line and actually supporting the claim that Hillary can't testify right now. Whether or not it's faked is now irrelevant; it's happened and now we have to deal with it.

With the lines being drawn in the sand within the GOP though, I'm just wondering if Greta is toeing a line between being opinionated, and committing career suicide. I don't like either of the two biased stations, but I don't want them to start firing people because they don't agree with what everyone else thinks.

Stupid tasks warp! As far as I know Fox hasn't fired anyone. They had good reason to fire Beckel but they didn't

I always laugh when I watch FNC...
..but I get into hysterical laughter when I watch MSNBC. Both channels always brighten my day and remind me why I'm not hyper partisan.

Those are going to be the ones that tear the GOP (and eventually the Dems) apart.

And?

The worst thing Hillary could do is not testify if she has Presidential ambitions. I'm conflicted on this issue because of the timing of her injury, but if you look at this in the grand scale, she won't make President.

I think she will testify.

I always laugh when I watch FNC...
..but I get into hysterical laughter when I watch MSNBC. Both channels always brighten my day and remind me why I'm not hyper partisan.

Those are going to be the ones that tear the GOP (and eventually the Dems) apart.

I don't have television at all.

I'm hyper partisan conservative:D Despite the daily drumming from the CBC. I'm beginning to think its a genetic thingy:lol:

Forum List

Back