Van jones...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
An extremist thinks he understands normal Americans, I guess the joke is on him.

Poor baby, thinks whitey is still after his ass and 2016 was a "white-lash".

Someone needs to have a beer with him and explain that everyone has much more important things to do in their daily lives than to worry about the urban plantations. There are no racists except in some peoples imaginations, or in very rare instances by a few retro wackos.

• Banned
It seems Mia love and van jones have many of the same views... I knew she was a pretender

Poor baby, thinks whitey is still after his ass and 2016 was a "white-lash".

Someone needs to have a beer with him and explain that everyone has much more important things to do in their daily lives than to worry about the urban plantations. There are no racists except in some peoples imaginations, or in very rare instances by a few retro wackos.

Is this where we all in unison chant "Chicago", "Detroit". etc?

Van Jones....Wasn't he one of Obammy's commies???

I thought he worked for CNN or one of the other subversive propaganda outlets...?

Liberals and Conservatives should both look up Van Jones videos speaking about his REAL views before he was hired by CNN. What you see on CNN (other than his White Lash meltdown) is a fake persona, candy coated for prime time consumption.

Forum List

Back