Van Jones: There Is No Tea Party

Is Van Jones emerging as the leader of the OWS movement? It's interesting that Obama appointed the communist to be on his "green jobs" board. It is reasonable to make the connection between Obama, Bill Ayers and the "green" anarchist movement.

leader? The man is one of the people who organized it from it's inception.

Van's spot on...once again!

Great thread. :clap2: :clap2:

Now dig this...guess who neg repped me for my simple post.

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -419 reputation points from Dr.House.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fhag

Regards,
Dr.House

Note: This is an automated message.

What a kkklassy guy.
:lol:LOL!!!

CaféAuLait;4425661 said:
Actually, I would much prefer an ethical communist system over a corrupt capitalist system like we have now. Bring on the commies...
I hear there are cheap rents in Havana.

I would like to know where one finds an "ethical communist system". :eusa_eh:

Where does one find an "ethical capitalist system"...?

Van Jones was arrested for leading an arson and looting rampage in San Francisco. The reason doesn't matter. He converted from left wing radicalism to communism while in jail. He had no background in "green jobs" but the former community activist president appointed him to the big taxpayer bucks no show "green jobs" board as a reward for his activism.Obama forgot about the "alternate media" and comrade Jones was exposed and given a bus ticket home. Now the president seems to be supporting the Jones anemic anarchy. Is Van Jones is the new Bill Ayers?

The Tea Party is simple the oldest most easily misled dupes. Van was almost a commie in college for a minute, so nothing else matters. Probably the most character assassinated black guy. Heil Rush and Sean O'really...pffffft!

:lol:

Do tell. It was neither Rush nor Hannity that nailed Van Jones. Lord you are stupid Mr. Masters in History dupe.

It was Beck who helped destroy Obama's faux Green Czar by utilizing data gathered by by Trevor Loudon.

I don't think he's destroyed him at all. He just asked questions about why there was an avowed communist, one who has never rejected it, is near the white house.

I thought Beck did a fabulous job which resulted in forcing Van Jones to resign from Obama's administration.

Beck and Loudon flushed out Van Jones past and basically created such a fire storm there was no other option but have the Green Czar run for cover.

I really do love how the left attempted to flaunt him as an environmentalist. Too funny.

I hear there are cheap rents in Havana.

Duh, I said "ethical" communist...

Then name one and we'll take up a collection for your move.

I'LL even donate to get rid of these freaking parasites. Hell--I'll help them pack their bags and drive them to the airport.

99077_600.jpg

:lol:

Do tell. It was neither Rush nor Hannity that nailed Van Jones. Lord you are stupid Mr. Masters in History dupe.

It was Beck who helped destroy Obama's faux Green Czar by utilizing data gathered by by Trevor Loudon.

I don't think he's destroyed him at all. He just asked questions about why there was an avowed communist, one who has never rejected it, is near the white house.

I thought Beck did a fabulous job which resulted in forcing Van Jones to resign from Obama's administration.

Beck and Loudon flushed out Van Jones past and basically created such a fire storm there was no other option but have the Green Czar run for cover.

I really do love how the left attempted to flaunt him as an environmentalist. Too funny.

But that wasn't Beck's goal. Nor has it stopped Van Jones from his activities. In fact, in a way its allowed him to go undert the radar.

I doubt there will ever be honor in government until Atheists take over.

Don't be fooled sir. Those who profess to be Christians are just that...self-proclaimers.

The Bible speaks about those. The Pharisees were known to pray in public, the purpose was to APPEAR as pious and devout as possible, their hearts being TOTALLY NOT w/Christ. Hence, they crucified Him.

What we witness in politics with these self-proclaimed Christians are modern day Pharisees.

Plain and simple.

Scripture says, by their fruits ye shall know them.

What are their fruits?

These people will be spewed out by Christ Himself.

Don't fall for their deceit. Nor let them taint Christianity.

Last edited:
I doubt there will ever be honor in government until Atheists take over.

Yuppers. Atheism and Stalin really worked out for over 8 million Ukrainians.

That old Athiest and Communist tag team in politics has worked out so well for millions world wide as well.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! And you call it honor?

Van's spot on...once again!

Great thread. :clap2: :clap2:

Now dig this...guess who neg repped me for my simple post.

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -419 reputation points from Dr.House.

Comment:
fhag

Regards,
Dr.House

What a kkklassy guy.
:lol:LOL!!!
Oh you gotta love this...more crying from the rabid RW.

WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -739 reputation points from WillowTree.

Comment:
stop whining.

Regards,
WillowTree

ROTFLMBAO!!!

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back