Van Jones: Occupy Movement 'Saved The Entire Country From Destruction'

This guy is what the Obama had in his administration at one time..

WHAT does that tell you?

Yo, Jones:

You're a freakin' idiot. All you occupy morons did was leave your shit and garbage all over the place and piss off normal people.

That's not fair. They also successfully managed to force ordinary Americans to close their businesses, some permanently... thus throwing yet more hard working people onto unemployment.

They managed to trash our public places, leaving litter and shit (literally) for other people to clean up.

They managed to force their struggling fellow Americans to pick up the tab for their vandalism.

They forced our law enforcement into spending more taxpayers money to police their stupidity.

All in all... quite successful... the pity is that absolutely none of it actually helped anyone.

Funny that people who rail against the OWS movement didn't even bother to visit where they were protesting.

When I went to Zuccotti Park..after an interview and still in a suit..I found it to be in very good shape. The protestors were peaceful, there were plenty of police around..and some were actually just chatting with the OWS people. There were signs all over the place about businesses that were letting the protestors use their bathrooms, like Citibank. And McDonalds. And when it was over..it took one night to clean. I visited the place the day after it was broken up..and it was like they weren't even there.

But then again..it is New York..one of the most civilized places in the world.

Funny that people who rail against the OWS movement didn't even bother to visit where they were protesting.

When I went to Zuccotti Park..after an interview and still in a suit..I found it to be in very good shape. The protestors were peaceful, there were plenty of police around..and some were actually just chatting with the OWS people. There were signs all over the place about businesses that were letting the protestors use their bathrooms, like Citibank. And McDonalds. And when it was over..it took one night to clean. I visited the place the day after it was broken up..and it was like they weren't even there.

Oh cool, you went to one! So did a buddy of mine.... but not in Zuccotti Park. And the pics he took told a very different story to yours.

Do you often think you've completed a jigsaw when you've only done half of it?

Yo, Jones:

You're a freakin' idiot. All you occupy morons did was leave your shit and garbage all over the place and piss off normal people.

That's not fair. They also successfully managed to force ordinary Americans to close their businesses, some permanently... thus throwing yet more hard working people onto unemployment.

They managed to trash our public places, leaving litter and shit (literally) for other people to clean up.

They managed to force their struggling fellow Americans to pick up the tab for their vandalism.

They forced our law enforcement into spending more taxpayers money to police their stupidity.

All in all... quite successful... the pity is that absolutely none of it actually helped anyone.
I stand corrected.

When Jones says it helped America, he means it helped his Marxist agenda.

Marxists are tremendously stupid.

And yet the scum in the park down from the WhiteHouse were deplorable... the smell, the idiocy, the urinating in public, and the way they treated normal every day people in the area was what you would expect from a crack addict conspiracy theorist

And NYC, civilized?? HAHA... there may not be as many whackaloons per capita there as a place like SanFran, but I would hardly call it the most civilized place in the world

Just judging from the amount of trash that was removed from the park site, and the way the shit had to be pressure washed because of the layers of shit, I doubt it was the same park.

I went to the site in Los Angeles. The grass was totally destroyed, there was trash and garbage everywhere. The sewer smell mixed with marijuana smoke making the air a kind of noxious gas. All in all though, the Los Angeles occupy site had a distinct party atmosphere. No one was particulary unhappy about anything.

Just judging from the amount of trash that was removed from the park site, and the way the shit had to be pressure washed because of the layers of shit, I doubt it was the same park.

I went to the site in Los Angeles. The grass was totally destroyed, there was trash and garbage everywhere. The sewer smell mixed with marijuana smoke making the air a kind of noxious gas. All in all though, the Los Angeles occupy site had a distinct party atmosphere. No one was particulary unhappy about anything.

Yeah they saved the nation didn't they? In effect? Perhaps they did. Showing others how NOT to be?

I am not a Van Jones fan.

But.........

Just hear me out........

I saw an interview on CNN and they showed some excerpts from his book. I liked what I saw in that he called out some "lessons" the right needs to learn.

He discussed how the left saw Obama's election as a finish line when they should have seen it as the first lap.

The Tea Party needs to see that and understand that while they had great gains in 2010, it is far from over. We need to ratchet it up and take out some more dems like the idiot Senator in Missouri. There is a lot of work to do.

We need to steal some of Jones' wisdom and make sure we don't make the same mistakes the left did when it really was in an incredible position of power in 2009.

Forum List

Back