Valerie Plame for Congress

She's part Jewish and she did not tweet the anti-Semitic comment. A conservative tweeted it. She merely retweeted it. And she apologized for doing even that.

Valerie Plame Wilson sorry for tweet of anti-Semitic story - CNNPolitics
She didn't say it, she just repeated it.

Brilliant
SHE REPEATED IT BECAUSE SHE DISAGREED WITH IT SO MUCH

Is that is, Faun?
She retweeted a conservative. How come you can't deal with that??

Ex-CIA operative, Valerie Plame, running for New Mexico's 3rd district.

She wasn’t a “CIA operative“. She was a fucking manager sitting at desk and used her worthless husband for an unsacntioned “report” to try to smear the Bush administration. When the press looked for the source, it came right back to her, because she is the one that sent him.

Dumbfuck...

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States." - Patrick Fitzgerald, lead prosecutor

LOL. She travelled 7 times to 10 countries. I’ve traveled to more on vacations. If she didn’t want her “secret identity” exposed, she shouldn’t had been going to dinner parties bragging about being a spy, nor should she had used her doofus husband to do a hit job on Bush. She abused her authority in using him as he was NOT CIA. The most he ever accomplished was being banished as an ambassador to a third world shit hole called Gabon. She outted herself through her stupidity.

Dam . She sure now looks like her insides ...ugly!

Owww...look at that 90 year old hand!
b1-GAZ-Valerie-Plame-at-Smith-College-ph01

Ex-CIA operative, Valerie Plame, running for New Mexico's 3rd district.

She wasn’t a “CIA operative“. She was a fucking manager sitting at desk and used her worthless husband for an unsacntioned “report” to try to smear the Bush administration. When the press looked for the source, it came right back to her, because she is the one that sent him.

Dumbfuck...

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States." - Patrick Fitzgerald, lead prosecutor

LOL. She travelled 7 times to 10 countries. I’ve traveled to more on vacations. If she didn’t want her “secret identity” exposed, she shouldn’t had been going to dinner parties bragging about being a spy, nor should she had used her doofus husband to do a hit job on Bush. She abused her authority in using him as he was NOT CIA. The most he ever accomplished was being banished as an ambassador to a third world shit hole called Gabon. She outted herself through her stupidity.

LOLOL

She traveled under NOC status for the CIA. You??

rotfl-gif.288736

THE WAPO IS PIMPING FOR VALERIE PLAME NOW, AND IGNORING HER ANTISEMITISM, but there was a time when the WaPo was more honest about her.

WE’RE NOT in the habit of writing movie reviews. But the recently released film “Fair Game” – which covers a poisonous Washington controversy during the war in Iraq – deserves some editorial page comment, if only because of what its promoters are saying about it. The protagonists portrayed in the movie, former diplomat Joseph C. Wilson IV and former spy Valerie Plame, claim that it tells the true story of their battle with the Bush administration over Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and Ms. Plame’s exposure as a CIA agent. “It’s accurate,” Ms. Plame told The Post. Said Mr. Wilson: “For people who have short memories or don’t read, this is the only way they will remember that period.”​

We certainly hope that is not the case. In fact, “Fair Game,” based on books by Mr. Wilson and his wife, is full of distortions – not to mention outright inventions. To start with the most sensational: The movie portrays Ms. Plame as having cultivated a group of Iraqi scientists and arranged for them to leave the country, and it suggests that once her cover was blown, the operation was aborted and the scientists were abandoned. This is simply false. In reality, as The Post’s Walter Pincus and Richard Leiby reported, Ms. Plame did not work directly on the program, and it was not shut down because of her identification.​

The movie portrays Mr. Wilson as a whistle-blower who debunked a Bush administration claim that Iraq had tried to purchase uranium from the African country of Niger. In fact, an investigation by the Senate intelligence committee found that Mr. Wilson’s reporting did not affect the intelligence community’s view on the matter, and an official British investigation found that President George W. Bush’s statement in a State of the Union address that Britain believed that Iraq had sought uranium in Niger was well-founded.​

“Fair Game” also resells the couple’s story that Ms. Plame’s exposure was the result of a White House conspiracy. A lengthy and wasteful investigation by a special prosecutor found no such conspiracy – but it did confirm that the prime source of a newspaper column identifying Ms. Plame was a State Department official, not a White House political operative.​

Hollywood has a habit of making movies about historical events without regard for the truth; “Fair Game” is just one more example. But the film’s reception illustrates a more troubling trend of political debates in Washington in which established facts are willfully ignored. Mr. Wilson claimed that he had proved that Mr. Bush deliberately twisted the truth about Iraq, and he was eagerly embraced by those who insist the former president lied the country into a war. Though it was long ago established that Mr. Wilson himself was not telling the truth – not about his mission to Niger and not about his wife – the myth endures. We’ll join the former president in hoping that future historians get it right.​

Hard to believe that we could look back on 2010 as a time of comparative honesty for the Post, but there you are. And here we are.

She's part Jewish and she did not tweet the anti-Semitic comment. A conservative tweeted it. She merely retweeted it. And she apologized for doing even that.

Brilliant

Is that is, Faun?
This thread isn't about that conservative. It's about Valerie Plame, known anti-Semite. I must have missed the part where she said she disagreed with it.

Brilliant

Is that is, Faun?
This thread isn't about that conservative. It's about Valerie Plame, known anti-Semite. I must have missed the part where she said she disagreed with it.
There's much you miss.

"Apologies all. There is so much there that's problematic AF and I should have recognized it sooner"

"Re-tweets don't imply endorsement."

"I'm not perfect and make mistakes. This was a doozy. All I can do is admit them, try to be better, and read more thoroughly next time. Ugh."

"I am of Jewish decent. I am not in favor of war with Iran"

"OK folks, look, I messed up. I skimmed this piece, zeroed in on the neocon criticism, and shared it without seeing and considering the rest."

Brilliant

Is that is, Faun?
There's much you miss.

"Apologies all. There is so much there that's problematic AF and I should have recognized it sooner"

"I'm not perfect and make mistakes. This was a doozy. All I can do is admit them, try to be better, and read more thoroughly next time. Ugh."

"OK folks, look, I messed up. I skimmed this piece, zeroed in on the neocon criticism, and shared it without seeing and considering the rest."
She didn't read it or apologize until she caught shit for it.

Brilliant

Is that is, Faun?
There's much you miss.

So?

Is that is, Faun?
There's much you miss.

So?
So it's hard to know what she really believes.

There's much you miss.

So?
Since she didn't read it when she retweeted it, it's obvious she didn't retweet it out of anti-semitism.

There's much you miss.

So?
Since she didn't read it when she retweeted it, it's obvious she didn't retweet it out of anti-semitism.
So you're saying she's not a Jew-hater -- she's just not very bright.

There's much you miss.

So?
She was bright enough to be a covert agent for the CIA to work on foreign nuclear non-proliferation.

So?
She was bright enough to be a covert agent for the CIA to work on foreign nuclear non-proliferation.
Apparently, that job didn't require much beyond reading titles and ignoring the content.

Apparently, that job didn't require much beyond reading titles and ignoring the content.
LOL

Twitter was not her job.

LOL

Twitter was not her job.
Uh huh. Really not seeing why I should take her seriously as a candidate.

LOL

Twitter was not her job.
So? Don't vote for her then if she's running in your district. And if she's not, your opinion doesn't count.

LOL

Twitter was not her job.
So? Don't vote for her then if she's running in your district. And if she's not, your opinion doesn't count.
Have you similarly told the people who support her candidacy but don't live in her district their opinions don't count?

LOL

Twitter was not her job.
Have you similarly told the people who support her candidacy but don't live in her district their opinions don't count?
I guess he didn't. Gasp.

Forum List

Back