Valerie Jarrette:If we win this thing, it's pay back time

From the link in the OP:

"The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it. Pretty creepy."

Boy, with Wasserman-Shultz's meltdown and now this, it seems like they are rather uptight.

Sounds like Lord Voldemort.

As much as I want Obama to win and as much as I hate the GOP, I don't think this is the proper attitude the WH should take after they win next week.

When times are tough it brings out the worst of you if you don't have any character.

This is what they really are. Some really rotten folks.

The White House is a soap opera with casted pretend characters?

Ok...I can buy that.

As much as I want Obama to win and as much as I hate the GOP, I don't think this is the proper attitude the WH should take after they win next week.

When times are tough it brings out the worst of you if you don't have any character.

This is what they really are. Some really rotten folks.
When things get tough, most don't rise to the occasion but sink to their habits.

This little nugget reveals what base and petty little tyrants are squatting at 1600 Pennsylvania.

"Conservative whinyasstittybabies use unnamed thirdhand source to justify crybaby tantrums. Film at 11."

Even by their normal snakebelly-low conservative ethical standards, that's kind of pathetic. The closer it gets to the election, the worse these conservatives behave.

(Oh, did I interrupt this little conservative victimhood circlejerk? Don't mind me. You all just go back to what you were doing. But please, get a room first.)

Indeed, if Obama is reelected there will be hell to pay, not by his enemies but by the American people. We will have four more years of gridlock in Washington because Obama has proved to us that he is not able to deal effectively with Congress. Four more years of too high unemployment, soaring deficits,unsustainable debt, declining credit ratings and of GDP growth rate continuing to decline quarter by quarter for four more years (down from 2.5% in 2010 to 1.65% so far this year) because Obama has no plan to help the economy grow.

If Obama is reelected there will be four more years without any hope for any positive change.

If Obama is re-elected and the Republicans in the House continue to play obstructionist, I have a hunch the 2014 midterms will be very ugly for the Republican Party. No matter who wins this election, the economy is starting to improve, and that isn't going to change, so Dems will have more power to negotiate with.

The economy is not improving. At best it is stabilizing, but there are signs we may be heading dangerously close to another recession. The rate of growth of real GDP has been falling each quarter, down from 2.5% in 2010 to 1.65% so far this year. The September jobs report that lowered the unemployment rate has been revised downward; the 162,000 jobs the Obama administration reported turned out to be only 114,000 and tomorrow's jobs report is expected to raise the unemployment rate from 7.8% to 7.9%. At this rate, if Obama is reelected by 2014 it will become clear to most Americans that he is the obstruction to the economy's recovery.

Indeed, if Obama is reelected there will be hell to pay, not by his enemies but by the American people. We will have four more years of gridlock in Washington because Obama has proved to us that he is not able to deal effectively with Congress. Four more years of too high unemployment, soaring deficits,unsustainable debt, declining credit ratings and of GDP growth rate continuing to decline quarter by quarter for four more years (down from 2.5% in 2010 to 1.65% so far this year) because Obama has no plan to help the economy grow.

If Obama is reelected there will be four more years without any hope for any positive change.

If Obama is re-elected and the Republicans in the House continue to play obstructionist, I have a hunch the 2014 midterms will be very ugly for the Republican Party. No matter who wins this election, the economy is starting to improve, and that isn't going to change, so Dems will have more power to negotiate with.

Boy do you have low expectations.....

The economy is improving ?????

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back