Valerie Jarrett Threw Me Out of the DNC for Asking about Pakistanis Killed by Drones

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
An American citizen and his 16 year old son? Why worry about due process for a minor and his American father, the CIA said he was guilty.

Valerie Jarrett Threw Me Out of the DNC for Asking about Pakistanis Killed by Drones

Valerie Jarrett Threw Me Out of the DNC for Asking about Pakistanis Killed by Drones | The American Conservative

CHARLOTTE—Top Obama aide Valerie Jarrett’s staff called the cops to kick me out of a media area last night when I questioned her about drone strikes.

As I sat up in the rafters listening to some Democratic National Convention speech — I don’t even particularly remember which one — Jarrett suddenly appeared to my right. She was being interviewed on camera by some television hack; I don’t even particularly know whom. So I rose from my seat and observed. There was an unnerving coldness about Jarrett’s demeanor — naturally, she laughed and smiled for the camera, bantering obligingly. But callousness underlain this guise of mainstream jocular propriety. I could

Forum List

Back