Valerie Jarret needed protection, Chris Stevens did not

We've given them billions of dollars for their f'ing grease in the ground. That's more or less all we've done. We have had almost no presence there. And the way you talk is how they justify BS like 911. And, they kill us because they have a book that tellls them its okay to murder the infidels (and I'm not looking for BS spin about the Bible on that point; b/c I know it's not apples and oranges).

We've haven't just done that.

We've supported a Zionist entity setting up a Religous Apartheid state on their holiest ground.

We've supported some of the nastiest dictators over there for decades.

We've armed real assholes - bin Laden, Saddam - and then wonder why they turn on us.

Our Middle East policy has been sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung. Not that a weasel like you would actually ever sign up to do any of the fighting. That's what we have poor people for.

And the Bible is just as evil, stupid and bloodthirsty as the Koran is. Maybe more so. So I can see why you don't want to have that discussion.

But let's not let your idiocy get us away from the point at hand. You are pretending that a nobody like Valerie Jarret should have enhanced security while our an ambassador in a war torn country should have his security taken away.

That's fine, you've proven your idiocy on many levels for the umpteenth time

Jarret had a few Secret Service Agents... Stevens had a small army of contractors and a real army of Libyans.

But that's okay, I know you guys need to use the man's coffin as a soapbox. Because it's all you have.

Zionist? Give me a break nutball. Israel is a sliver of a nation amongst thousands of square miles.

We freed Iraq from Saddam. The people of Pakistan worshipped Bin Laden. And none of what you think we did, excuses their support of genocidal maniacs. You're a pathetic loser for even attempting to go there.

And I reiterate that equivocating the Koran and Bible is just ludicrous. One talks about killing infidels. The other talks about loving your neighbor.

And Jarret has a team of at least four secret service, which is more than what Stevens had. The contractors who came to his aid, were not an army and they weren't his personal detail. His personal security detail was jetted home.

Again, Jarret is a nobody. She's not a govt. worker even to be entitled to such protection. Stevens, on the other hand, got less in a war torn country with enemies sworn to his destruction.

[

Zionist? Give me a break nutball. Israel is a sliver of a nation amongst thousands of square miles.

Tell me, when you get a sliver of wood stuck in your dick, do you say, "Well, that's just a sliver!" Hell, no, you get it out of there. Isreal is a sliver of land on their holiest ground, and millions of Muslims were regulated to second class status in their own country.

[

We freed Iraq from Saddam. The people of Pakistan worshipped Bin Laden. And none of what you think we did, excuses their support of genocidal maniacs. You're a pathetic loser for even attempting to go there.

Read some history, about how the CIA cultivated Saddam during his rise to power. Or how Reagan thought Saddam was a swell guy when he was attacking Iran. Even denied he was gassing the Kurds when he totally was. Then he turned on us.

Same thing with Bin Laden. The CIA armed this asshole because the Russians might teach Afghan girls how to read or something. And Reagan called him a "Freedom Fighter". Until he killed Americans, and then he became a "Terrorists".

In short, they were our "pet" hornets, and we got all upset when they stung us.

And I reiterate that equivocating the Koran and Bible is just ludicrous. One talks about killing infidels. The other talks about loving your neighbor.

The Bible also says, Psalms 137:9 "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

While the Koran says,

Women 4:36 ". (Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and unto the neighbour who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbour who is not of kin, and the fellow-traveller and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess. "

So, um, no, I can play the "Cherry Picking Verses" game, too. And I can play it a lot better.

And Jarret has a team of at least four secret service, which is more than what Stevens had. The contractors who came to his aid, were not an army and they weren't his personal detail. His personal security detail was jetted home.

Again, Jarret is a nobody. She's not a govt. worker even to be entitled to such protection. Stevens, on the other hand, got less in a war torn country with enemies sworn to his destruction.

Jarret had a team of four Secret Service agents, Stevens had a team of a dozen security contractors, marines at his embassy (who don't get to leave the embassy grounds) and dozens of Libyan military.

But I can completely understand your anger at Jarret. She's black and has a vagina..

New Topics

Forum List

Back