Valerie Jarret is IRANIAN! No WONDER.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It explains so much. Why do we have radical islamists in our government? A radical muslim brotherhood member is part of Hillary's senior staff.

Is this really what happened in Benghazi? Is this why obama left 30 people to die?

Obama's woman in Tehran - Israel News, Ynetnews

A Chicago lawyer is the key player behind the secret talks between the US and Iran. Yedioth Ahronoth reported Monday. A close friend of Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett is assisting the US government communicate behind the scenes with the representatives of Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei.

Jarret, who was born in the Iranian city of Shiraz, is a senior advisor to US President Barack Obama.

It explains so much. Why do we have radical islamists in our government? A radical muslim brotherhood member is part of Hillary's senior staff.

Is this really what happened in Benghazi? Is this why obama left 30 people to die?

A Chicago lawyer is the key player behind the secret talks between the US and Iran. Yedioth Ahronoth reported Monday. A close friend of Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett is assisting the US government communicate behind the scenes with the representatives of Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei.

Jarret, who was born in the Iranian city of Shiraz, is a senior advisor to US President Barack Obama.

Yep. Heard that a few weeks ago. Some puzzle that is being finished, huh??

Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman. Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1950, as part of a program where American doctors and agricultural experts sought to help jump-start developing countries' health and farming efforts.

Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a dumbass.

Yep. Heard that a few weeks ago. Some puzzle that is being finished, huh??

How many radical muslims are in this phony regime? Now we know why Jarret didn't want the raid on Bin Laden and why she fought for a year's delay.

Well to be fair just because she is Iranian it doesn't mean she likes the current regime there, PLENTY of Iranians hate that regime in Iran and abroad.

Well to be fair just because she is Iranian it doesn't mean she likes the current regime there, PLENTY of Iranians hate that regime in Iran and abroad.

Yes, but they wouldn't be in obama's royal household. An Iranian that hated the regime in Iran wouldn't be over there trying to cut a deal.

In 2009, when the Iranians began a revolt and asked for help, the US turned them down and that ended the revolution aborning. Now we know why. Jarret advised against it to make sure the Ayatollahs maintained their hold.

Now we know why it is that on the surface there are sanctions when there are also exemptions to those sanctions. It answers a LOT of questions.

Keep reaching.

Attachments

• $Straws.jpg
    $Straws.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 136
What next? Perhaps the government will sell anti-aircraft missiles to Iran!

We already gave the drone passcodes to Iran so they could land our drone safely and duplicate it.

Now we know why.

lol, Great job conservative ass hats. You make America look like a truck load of idiots. Who cares where she was born. Is that really the issue here?

lol, Great job conservative ass hats. You make America look like a truck load of idiots. Who cares where she was born. Is that really the issue here?

The issue isn't where she was born, it's that her place of birth has obviously influenced her loyalties. And we see that they have.

I happen to know a radical Muslim who was born in Iran to Iranian parents. I know she is radical because I have been married to her for the last 16 years. She also works harder than anyone I have ever met in my life. She is as a manager in health care so next time her or one of her team saves your life try not to be so racist. By the way one of her biggest charities is the Christian Children's Fund.

Last edited:
What next? Perhaps the government will sell anti-aircraft missiles to Iran!

Yeah, I heard that's Mitt's secret plan for balancing the budget. It's all over the 'net! :cool:

Or he could use the proceeds to arm Contra - I mean - militants in Syria.

(one for the Gipper)

I hear he'll be able to tell which ones aren't Al Qaeda by rubbing his magic underwear. At least that's what he said he was doing!

Forum List

Back