Vagina wigs are an actual thing in 2018

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vagina Wigs Are An Actual Thing In 2018
I don’t know ladies. You spend your life bracing yourself stoically against the cruel rip of the bikini wax strip, only for wild front gardens to come back into Vogue.

I thought I heard it all then I saw this and how hysterical is this shit. lmfao. I love this term though " MUFFIN SWEATER" omg if you haven't laughed your ass off yet maybe this article will bring that funny day about .

There are some perverted fks in the UK bahaahah

I don’t know ladies. You spend your life bracing yourself stoically against the cruel rip of the bikini wax strip, only for wild front gardens to come back into Vogue.

I thought I heard it all then I saw this and how hysterical is this shit. lmfao. I love this term though " MUFFIN SWEATER" omg if you haven't laughed your ass off yet maybe this article will bring that funny day about .

You damn bitch , now I will have night mares for weeks...

:21:

GettyImages-917863880-369x552.jpg

• Banned

You damn bitch , now I will have night mares for weeks...

:21:

View attachment 177529

I know even the hubby said WTF is that , in regard to the photo you posted bhahahha. Said that thing looks Satanic .

Forum List

Back