Vaccines: my bod my choice

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vaccines: My Body, My Choice?
Why do many on the left who call themselves “pro-choice” reject the freedom to make informed health choices about whether or not to be mandated to take vaccines?

That's right and retards won't force this should they succeed lmfao their kids and adults are gonnna drop like flies watch the illness rise but it will take the world of ASSHOLES the next forty years to admit it and they keep going until it can't be denied any more.
Because, hypocrisies are retarded they want freedom for themselves but nobody else. Stupid asses eating themselves alive .

Why do many on the left who call themselves “pro-choice” reject the freedom to make informed health choices about whether or not to be mandated to take vaccines?

That's right and retards won't force this should they succeed lmfao their kids and adults are gonnna drop like flies watch the illness rise but it will take the world of ASSHOLES the next forty years to admit it and they keep going until it can't be denied any more.
Because, hypocrisies are retarded they want freedom for themselves but nobody else. Stupid asses eating themselves alive .

Yeah, I'm gonna disagree on this one. At some point if the parent can't choose which sex their boy kid has to be at age 3 then the parent can't choose the vaccination program.

Take your chances with bacteria, I don't care. In fact I hope you get besieged by all of the bad ones at once. Please die painfully slow.

Forum List

Back