Vaccines disrupt children's immunity systems

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
These days, one policy-maker after another seems to be promoting no-exceptions vaccination policies—hawking an incessant and growing barrage of childhood vaccines that begins prenatally and continues throughout childhood.
Vaccines Disrupt Children’s Immune Systems – Report
=========------------------------

Just close your eyes listen to your CDC/ Medical gods and pretend hard enough and it will all go away because your magical vaccines keep you from getting ill because it works doesn't it lol.

48336037_10215965849435897_8899276695211606016_n.jpg

They want a high death rate as robots are going to be replacing a lot of workers. Better to plan the decrease in the surplus population, donchaknow?

Of course they disrupt the immune systems of children. They do the same thing to adults. Vaccines work by introducing your immune system to a new pathogen in such a low concentration that it doesn't infect the body, but enough to create antibodies to the pathogen if a larger exposure were to happen.

The fact is, when vaccines are introduced into a population, the morbidity rates to the infection they are meant to combat drops significantly ... fewer people get sick from that disease.

These days, one policy-maker after another seems to be promoting no-exceptions vaccination policies—hawking an incessant and growing barrage of childhood vaccines that begins prenatally and continues throughout childhood.

Just close your eyes listen to your CDC/ Medical gods and pretend hard enough and it will all go away because your magical vaccines keep you from getting ill because it works doesn't it lol.

Do you ever get tired of being an idiot?

Do you ever get tired of being an idiot?

An idiot, by definition, has no knowledge that he's an idiot.

People wanting to come in with counterarguments, keep in mind that it's good for the gene pool to get the anti-vaxxer types out of it.

I for one love the anti-vaccination movement. If only for the fact that it's one issue that Americans have yet to politicize.

There are just as many idiots who belief in the anti-vaccine conspiracy on the Left as there are on the Right.

America needs more of this kind of crazy.

I had all my shots when I was a kid, and both polio vaccines. I think I missed the rabies and distemper shots. :10:

Guess what? I never contracted any of the diseases I was inoculated against.

2+2=

I agree with you completely. The problem of vaccination has been around for a long time. And I think that this problem does not fight. It is sad. I have long ceased to buy drugs in ordinary pharmacies. I want to advise you on the excellent pharmacy have been using their services for a long time. In general, it seems to me that the pharmaceutical industry has long been working not for the benefit of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you completely. The problem of vaccination has been around for a long time. And I think that this problem does not fight. It is sad. I have long ceased to buy drugs in ordinary pharmacies. I want to advise you on the excellent pharmacy have been using their services for a long time. In general, it seems to me that the pharmaceutical industry has long been working not for the benefit of people.

The problem of vaccination has been around for a long time.

Exactly!
Who cries for the poor smallpox virus?

Forum List

Back