Vaccines are not safe nor required

Dude I never said there was a VACCINE FOR CANCER, I was saying VACCINES can CAUSE CANCER

Vaccines DO cause cancer and depending on ones genetics is the quantifying factor if and when they get it. Cancer is a virus and that has been proven. All a part of the softkill de-population agenda.
that is insane

crackpot.

Get bent, Shillian.......you are a mere infant when it comes to understanding what is really happening. Cancer is a virus that can be eradicated using organic juicing or frequency therapy because our bodies work on them. Spare me a thought should you ever be diagnosed with it. Holistic doctors are dying at an alarming rate and it's not a coincidence.

Cancer is not virus....but some cancers can be caused by virus'.

Hate to break it to you cancer IS A VIRUS

View attachment 171904

How can a virus cause cancer? | CTCA

f7c05b42-d10d-4624-8f9a-6ce4b7459f3a.png

Kill the Virus, Stop the Cancer

SOME cancers.

which has nothing nothing nothing....zippity doo dah to do with vaccinating kids, you dangerous nutter.

:cuckoo:

Vaccines DO cause cancer and depending on ones genetics is the quantifying factor if and when they get it. Cancer is a virus and that has been proven. All a part of the softkill de-population agenda.
that is insane

crackpot.

Get bent, Shillian.......you are a mere infant when it comes to understanding what is really happening. Cancer is a virus that can be eradicated using organic juicing or frequency therapy because our bodies work on them. Spare me a thought should you ever be diagnosed with it. Holistic doctors are dying at an alarming rate and it's not a coincidence.

View attachment 171904

SOME cancers.

which has nothing nothing nothing....zippity doo dah to do with vaccinating kids, you dangerous nutter.

Hmmm is MindWars Jenny McCarthy?

that is insane

crackpot.

View attachment 171904

SOME cancers.

Hmmm is MindWars Jenny McCarthy?

just a wacko.... no one nearly as interesting as Jenny.

that is insane

crackpot.

View attachment 171904

SOME cancers.

Shillian, take your flu shots and make sure that your relatives take ALLLL their vaccinations....ya hear?

Dude I never said there was a VACCINE FOR CANCER, I was saying VACCINES can CAUSE CANCER

that is insane

crackpot.

View attachment 171904

Claims cancer IS a virus.

Posts link claiming cancer can be CAUSED by a virus.

Has no clue how asinine they are being.

images

Manufacturing Vaccine Mandates Through Lies
However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you won’t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you won’t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.
at119-5a9d57c9-a92a-41dc-864c-7c001c2ddf83-v2

Go Vaccine Free: Vaccines Are Not Safe, Nor Required
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.

Vaccines do cause seizures #praybig. #peepstv from We Are Vaxxed - Download Facebook Videos

Vaccines do cause seizures

If you decide to get your child vaccinated, know that all of the doctors that pretend to support you now will suddenly vanish.

Your child will simply be the price to be paid for the vaccine program. Watch this video...Heed these words.

Godspeed to this family.
It blows my mind you guys just how severely lulled to sleep SO MANY are
1f641.png
:-(

To sit there and flat out deny vaccine injury - and to say these parents are nuts is so ignorant and a slap in the face.

Most anti-vaxxers are EX-VAXXERS who learned the hard way that vaccines ARE NOT SAFE!!!

EVERY vaccine causes neurological damage to some extent -

If you are lucky enough to have a child that can function normally after vaccination - then you are truly blessed and you should praise God!!!

So many do not have that same outcome.

We aren't going to be sweeping these stories under the rug anymore pretending that they don't exist. They do exist. They happen EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Before you let a doctor bully you into something you don't want to do - remember this video, and this story.

This is Jude. Jude had over a dozen seizures spanning a two-month time-frame following his 4 month vaccines (given at 5 months).

His parents were fortunate enough to have detox and chiropractic care stop the seizures and of course they will never get another vaccine again.

Next person I see say it wasn't the vaccines or call this BS - I will open a 3-way chat with you and the mother on here for you to say that to her face
1f601.png

#JustStop

Forum List

Back