Vaccines are covertly injectingeveryone with disease causing viruses warns scientist author of plagu

The "vaccine cultist" will be along shortly to whine and bitch about you OP.
Rodishi wants physically and mentally ill babies in the womb to be born. She just wants them to die from polio once they get out
Don't play in someone else's shit who has the Polio virus and you'll be safe.

The Polio virus has been found in pools, rivers, soil, vegetables grown in the soil...
You are not safe.
Don't put raw shit onto garden fruits and vegetables, have the people stop dumping raw sewage everywhere and for sure don't use public pools. Really its common sense to treat sewage with caution like it should be but no people are not willing to do that are they? Modern plumbing was the biggest health factor for the modern world, not junk science trying to shortcut cleanliness with chemical crap.

So you grow all of your food? Never eat out? And make sure your children eat only fruit that you have grown, and keep them inside and away from other children? And avoid water? And the immigrant your child sits next to in school?

Polio scared parents to death because it was something they could not protect their child against.
You have to weigh the risk of exposure vs the risk of the vaccine.
My children are grownups with children of their own. I find it scarier that people are so ignorant when it comes to common sense cleanliness that they are willing to buy berries and veggies that are grown with California's sewage or that state governments will allow Pig farmers to spread untreated pig shit on fields that will ultimately make its way into the waterways (rivers, streams, lakes and tributaries) and that cities are still dumping sewage into waterways instead of treating it properly like it should be. It is a much riskier to eat food grains that were pre-harvest sprayed with chemical than to go without vaccines. I have never been vaccinated and have no plans on purposely allowing anyone to jabbed foreign matter into me. You are free to make that choice on your own for yourself and your own children but you choose to do so on your own.

Someone could do every one of those things and their child could still get Polio. There is no pig shit in a swimming pool. A child could borrow a pencil from an infected child, dinner at a friends, a meal at church, a carnival, soil...
Without the vaccine, to insure your child doesn't become infected, the child would have to live in a bubble. No vacations to Disneyland, no vacations at all. Home schooling, no swimming anywhere, no sports. And no contact with dirt.
Do you believe your children and their children have never eaten an errant piece of fruit?

Someone could do every one of those things and their child could still get Polio. There is no pig shit in a swimming pool. A child could borrow a pencil from an infected child, dinner at a friends, a meal at church, a carnival, soil...
Without the vaccine, to insure your child doesn't become infected, the child would have to live in a bubble. No vacations to Disneyland, no vacations at all. Home schooling, no swimming anywhere, no sports. And no contact with dirt.
Do you believe your children and their children have never eaten an errant piece of fruit?
Why the f' do you think the children's immune systems do not work properly anymore? Go learn why and then come back and tell me what you have learned. We may be able to have a decent conversation if you do that same research I did.

I didn't live in a bubble and I survived. If the people and the government would quit allowing the commerce system to pollute the entire eco system so badly it might just clean its self up naturally. Parasites large and microscopic thrive in damaged eco systems, that same theory includes mammals, fish, reptilians, anthropoids and every other living creature large and small. F' Disneyland and their trashy ilk these days. You want to cut the cost on healthcare and the expense of maintaining it? Pull the plug on big pharma and a lot of the cost will go way.

Well look at the asshole mod who moved the post here the brain damage is stunning. lmfao. Fkn idiots man.
When doctor after doctor who isn't paid off keeps warning what these do and these assholes can't think for themselves. Obama tells them it's all fine drink some more morons.

Well look at the asshole mod who moved the post here the brain damage is stunning. lmfao. Fkn idiots man.
When doctor after doctor who isn't paid off keeps warning what these do and these assholes can't think for themselves. Obama tells them it's all fine drink some more morons.
You can lead a horse to the watering trough but you cannot force it to drink the clean water when it is used to drinking from a mud puddle.

I know you don't understand why they moved this here, but that's because you're a retard. Hopefully that helps clear things up.

upload_2017-10-14_8-48-2.png

Science.NaturalNews.com - Conduct powerful scientific research in mere seconds for your book, blog, website article or news report.

New Topics

Forum List

Back