Vaccines: an ideal covert op to genetically re-engineer humans

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Okay, I couldn't get past the headline without ranking this story up there with the Aliens at Area-51, The Trilateral Commission, and The Man on the Grassy Knoll. So now we get this – the government wants to genetically change YOU via vaccines! It seems some are genetically engineered to lead in politics, arts, and so on. Meanwhile, others are left to be the “workers”.

Read more @ Prison Planet.com Vaccines an ideal covert op to genetically re-engineer humans Does this mean we can green busty ladies with orange eyes?

Okay, I couldn't get past the headline without ranking this story up there with the Aliens at Area-51, The Trilateral Commission, and The Man on the Grassy Knoll. So now we get this – the government wants to genetically change YOU via vaccines! It seems some are genetically engineered to lead in politics, arts, and so on. Meanwhile, others are left to be the “workers”.

Read more @ Prison Planet.com Vaccines an ideal covert op to genetically re-engineer humans Does this mean we can green busty ladies with orange eyes?

Humans need to be re-engineered. :)

There wouldn't be 1/3rd as many humans on earth if it wasn't for Vaccines. Diseases like small pox, yellow fever, etc would wipe out tens of millions of people in a single outbreak....People would loss kids at a early age as they did in the 19th century.

Now tell me how we don't need them. One of the greatest break through in medical science was the discovery of vaccines.

Forum List

Back