Vaccine of grippe

padisha emperor

Sep 6, 2004
Aix-en-Provence, France
I know i 'm late, but I was unable to put this thread earlier because my computer was out.

I heard that the USA have big problem with the grippe vaccine.
A laboratory of the main US society of medical products had some problem, and had to destroy the vaccines. this factory was in UK.

Is the situation better, now ? I think it show a problem in the US healthcare system.

Solution of Bush : the young people, about 20-30 years old, in a good health, should be not vaccinated, so there will be more vaccines for the old.

I also know that the Pasteur Institute ,a french laboratory, send to USA 50,000,000 or 100,000,000 of grippe vaccine doses...
And I never heard any word, any sentence to thank France....

padisha emperor said:
I also know that the Pasteur Institute ,a french laboratory, send to USA 50,000,000 or 100,000,000 of grippe vaccine doses...

Were they free......just curious.

padisha emperor said:

That could be because we ordered and paid for that vaccine as we usually do, that was only half of what we usually order the rest comes from the UK company that was closed down by their government.

Any vaccine that is outside our usual process has to be approved by the FDA, it may be that we can get more vaccine but there is no reason to thank somebody for doing business with them. We thanked you with our dollars and by helping your economy by doing business with companies in your country, helping to employ your population.

pennyville73 said:
It's actually called the "flu", stands for influenza.

The US pays for the vaccines, that usually doesn't require a public Thank You.

Um, in French the word for flu is grippe, (also in Russian and many other languages) give the guy some breaks he is doing well in English.

Remember all the kids in France are geniuses, amazingly they can all speak French!

For those who thought that it was free......
Uas are not a third-world country, and can pay vaccines.
These vaccines cost naturly to the Pasteur institute (cost of research, of production.....)
So, normal that they were not free - because we have to keep some vaccines for us, and the money of this sale will be re-invest in the scientific research - .

Do you think France would give anything to anyone for free?
Do you think that there is one country in the world who will give to the richer country of the world 50,000,000 vaccines for free ?
hohoho

Remember all the kids in France are geniuses, amazingly they can all speak French!

it 's true ! :D
and even some of them speak english -with faults - and german, and some other foreign language, but for the most part with an awful accent ;)

padisha emperor said:
For those who thought that it was free......
Uas are not a third-world country, and can pay vaccines.
These vaccines cost naturly to the Pasteur institute (cost of research, of production.....)
So, normal that they were not free - because we have to keep some vaccines for us, and the money of this sale will be re-invest in the scientific research - .

Do you think that there is one country in the world who will give to the richer country of the world 50,000,000 vaccines for free ?
hohoho

it 's true ! :D
and even some of them speak english -with faults - and german, and some other foreign language, but for the most part with an awful accent ;)

No one thought it was free, just wondering why you feel so much gratitude is in order for products purchased and paid for. Shouldn't France be happy for the business? Here, you try it: "Thank you, come again" I mean "Merci buckets".

padisha emperor said:
I really dont excpect for thainks....
But I never heard anyone speak of it.
it is a normal help for ally country, or country in need, but an hlep all the same.

but nevermind ;)

You don't understand, that particular vaccine was ordered before the problem with the vaccine we were getting from the company in the UK. This wasn't done out of compassion for our problem, it was simply the vaccine we order every year from the same company.

If you ordered two stereos, one from my company and one from another company, later we find out one cannot be delivered but mine can it doesn't mean it was more compassionate or because we are friends that you get the stereo from my company it was because you ordered it.

Now if the French company had made some extra and delivered it to the US because they knew we were in need even if they did charge that would be something to mention and I would give all the kudos due to France. However they didn't (it takes time to make the vaccine and they only made what we ordered to begin with) and therefore there is nothing exciting to talk about here.

padisha emperor said:
I really dont excpect for thainks....
But I never heard anyone speak of it.
it is a normal help for ally country, or country in need, but an hlep all the same.

but nevermind ;)

Are all french narcissisitic? You expect thanks for making a sale? I suppose that you think that france somehow did us a huge favor by condescending to sell vaccine to the US.

What is "normal" for the french is that they only "help" a so-called ally whenever there is a means of making a profit in the process.

padisha emperor said:

You'd all be speaking a lot better German if it weren't for us...

Forum List

Back