Vaccine law opponents begin process to recall anti health choice senator.

Okey dokey then. I asked my husband who's UofT biology and chemistry runs with me in life because I make him do crazy shit what the fuck is going on here.

Dealing with kale just the other day as well.

Okey dokey from traveller and a direct quote

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING PUTTING IN ANY TISSUE INTO A VACCINE?

Now onto other shit. You tell the world that you are putting jack shit into vaccines that are from dead babies. whoa geese............................

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS BABY!!!!!

Anti vaxxers big time. Don't you load that dead shit baby into me.

Vaccine law opponents cleared to start recall of Senator Richard Pan

GOOD! Now also get that law repealed! MY CHILD MY CHOICE!

This is myopic.

Let's start a recall on all the legislators who voted for this and the Governor who signed the bill into law.

But really, if you want to get the law repealed, start collecting those signatures and force a special election.

Everyone commenting on this law knows what it says, right?

Betcha' don't.

If anyone should be facing backlash, it should be the Governor.

ps: One can still opt out for medical reasons.

Guess what got stripped out of the bill?

Go for it.

Jerry Brown's
Fewer than 4 per million?

More common
  • Fever over 103 °F (39.4 °C)
Rare
  • Bruising or purple spots on skin
  • confusion
  • double vision
  • headache (severe or continuing)
  • irritability
  • stiff neck
  • swelling, blistering or pain at place of injection
  • swelling of glands in neck
  • vomiting
1 in 3,000 experience temporary seizures from the measles jab. 1 out of 30,000 for an internal bleeding disorder.

4 out of a million for deafness. Roll the dice again for long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness. And another roll for Permanent brain damage. Multiply that (and unconfirmed side effects) by every dose for every vac on the schedule.

Thank you- seriously.

While I disagree with your position- you have actually thought this through, unlike most of the reflexively anti-vaxx folks.

If your kid is vaccinated why are you worried?

You can refuse to vaccinate your kid if you want he just won't be able to attend public school

So you are free to home school if you like
1. I don't live in Marxistfornia so this doesn't affect me directly it affects anyone that enjoys the freedom to decide their's and their children's health decisions
2. The law is unconstitutional

ACLU says California vaccine law is unconstitutional Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
California attorney and assemblyman challenges mandatory vaccination law as unconstitutional - NaturalNews.com

But it is Constitutional to have a law that unless your kid is vaccinated he can't attend public school.
No its not.

Of course it is

It's only unconstitutional if you are forced to comply you aren't

You are perfectly free not to vaccinate
If you choose not to then you can home school your kid

You can refuse to vaccinate your kid if you want he just won't be able to attend public school

So you are free to home school if you like
1. I don't live in Marxistfornia so this doesn't affect me directly it affects anyone that enjoys the freedom to decide their's and their children's health decisions
2. The law is unconstitutional

ACLU says California vaccine law is unconstitutional Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
California attorney and assemblyman challenges mandatory vaccination law as unconstitutional - NaturalNews.com

But it is Constitutional to have a law that unless your kid is vaccinated he can't attend public school.
No its not.

Of course it is

It's only unconstitutional if you are forced to comply you aren't

You are perfectly free not to vaccinate
If you choose not to then you can home school your kid
There is a constitutional guarantee for schooling in the California state constitution. This goes against that therefore its unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back