Vaccinations.

None of you got a vaccination within the first 24 hours of your birth for an STD which completely destroyed your immune system. BTW, that high mortality rate is most definitely connected to vaccines. I came across one of those studies yesterday that put all the facts and figures in by "experts" in that medical field. The Hep vaccine day old infants have been receiving were killing adults when they first came out. Pharm fraudsters later claimed they just were plain wrong about the vaccine killing the ones who first received it and the beat goes on.... and on... and on... until enough of these parents and family members gather together and demand justice for manslaughter at the very least for those involved in vaccine fraud where any death was caused by vaccines.

The VAER's court expert for the MMR vaccine Zimmerman was dismissed after he learn the connection between the MMR vaccines and Autism. The federal attorneys withheld that information from the courts. Seeing there is most definitely provable fraud in it all y'all may be seeing a whole lot of lawsuits against manufacturers of vaccines.

Another long term problem vaccine gurus seem to be ignoring is the brain damaged ones that the next generation will need to support and the ones the whole is supporting now. That is unless y'all just plan on mass murder to get rid of the financial burden of having 1 in 10 of the population that has autism and all the others that have long term debilitating conditions. Or perhaps that is some of the staunch pro-vaxxers money train have a plan they think will actually work to keeping going through this fraud being perpetrated on the children and their parents today from mass mandated and recommended vaccination regardless; even if it is the downfall of the nation or not, Greed has a way of doing that to societies throughout history.
What I have always wondered about are two things;

Was the vaccine you took, and your wife took, back in that day, the same as the vaccines that they have available today. I can't find any good information on this. My suspicion is that they are not. I have a sneaking suspicion that they were far safer, profit was not a factor.

Today's vaccines are mass produced for a world population, with profits in mind, with corner's cut. . . . My belief is they are far more toxic, with many more doses. . . . just a hunch.

Second, do diseases that aren't highly virulent, that aren't extremely lethal, need vaccines? Or is it better for the human immune system to have some diseases to become experienced at fighting disease? Does every person in society need to live? (I know that sounds heartless, but I have studied evolution a populations, and you need to do this to understand why. .. )

Are we messing too much with complex systems by introducing too many vaccines? Is too much of a good thing actually poisoning and weakening the species?

It sounds heartless, but, without a few million deaths here, and a few million deaths there due to the flu, weakness gets bred into the genome.

What then, genetic engineering to fix the problems?

These ethical problems and messing with nature give me a headache. It reminds me of the old lady that swallowed a fly. We create something to solve a problem, but now it is creating more problems.
Yes they are much more toxic even than they were in the 1970's.

Nutjobs like this are why childhood diseases are making a comeback
There are no childhood diseases making a comeback and pray tell what is your excuse for give a day old baby an STD vaccine?
Nice job by the anti vaccination crowd

Here are some diseases we're seeing thanks to anti-vaxxers
Your link won't open on my computer.

Why don't you answer the question I asked? What is your excuse for almost all babies getting an STD shot within 24 hours of their birth?

You would be crazy to open a link from an admitted disinformation agent. It would probably foul up your machine! What you really need is a vaccine for your machine from RWinger!

iu

Why don't you answer the question I asked? What is your excuse for almost all babies getting an STD shot within 24 hours of their birth?

I was going to respond to that but figured it was just another case where conservatives distort and misrepresent what is actually happening.

Maybe if you post a credible link I can respond
What? So you come up with some bullshit response instead of just saying 'I don't know' or 'because it is perfectly safe'. a simple question again in case you don't know what STD I am referring to. Why do newborns need a Hepatitis B shot on their birth day?

This might explain a little more and it is not just an std vaccine but I have a feeling you know that.

Separating Fact from Fiction in the Newborn Nursery: Hepatitis B Vaccine for Newborns

Historically in the United States, and currently in countries where HBV infections are endemic, the virus has most commonly been spread from an infected mother to their baby during the birth process. Babies are frequently exposed to a significant amount of blood and body fluids at delivery, so this should make sense. As it stands in the United States now, because of the success of the vaccine the virus is no longer endemic and infections are much less common. So the most common route of spread here is through sex with an infected partner or by being stuck with a contaminated needle.

But the virus can be transmitted from one person to the other through a variety of routes that don’t involve shooting up, healthcare workplace accidents, or risky sexual activity. Viral particles can be found in other infected body fluids, such as saliva contaminated by bleeding gums or biting the inside of the cheek. Children can spread it to each other during close contact in a household or if one toddler bites another. Transmission can also occur when sharing a toothbrush or borrowing a razor. These are all unlikely, but the risk is real and cases happen every year in young children and low-risk adults.

The people who spread the virus to others are often asymptomatic and don’t even know that they are infected. Furthermore, HBV can survive on surfaces for more than seven days and still retain the ability to cause infection. Think about that as your infant crawls around the floor of the gym at their daycare center putting everything within reach straight into their mouth.

http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/IMMS/RecommendHepBUM.pdf
I see no reason for an uninfected mother to risk her newborn for this vaccine. The risks of losing a baby to the vaccine is very high also.

I am not the only one who sees that mandating these shots are unnecessary. A young couple very health minded were stripped of their new twin babies and their other children for declining to take the babes to the hospital for shots right after the children were born at home. It wasn't a part of their birthing plan. They planned on taking the newborns in to get checked but not to be shot up with vaccines. Evidently that made them bad parents in the eyes of the bureaucrats. Even though the couple already had several well taken care of healthy toddlers.

“Do We Really Need Hepatitis B on the Second Day of Life?” Vaccination Mandates and Shifting Representations of Hepatitis B
Doesn’t hurt

Can save their lives

There is nothing that is all good or all bad. Vaccinating infants to prevent Hep C is problematic but understandable. Health authorities likely reason that it is far more effective to administer the vaccine to babies because later on they may not be available take them.

Hep C infections are largely acquired through behavior though some infections occur by accidents involving relationships with infected individuals.

There is a good argument to be made against this vaccination practice because improving society to eliminate the causative habits would be just as effective. But avoiding all vaccinations is foolhardy because humans swim in a virtual ocean of microorganisms.

Vaccinations are a tool we can use but it could be misused like any other tool.

There are no childhood diseases making a comeback and pray tell what is your excuse for give a day old baby an STD vaccine?

I was going to respond to that but figured it was just another case where conservatives distort and misrepresent what is actually happening.

What? So you come up with some bullshit response instead of just saying 'I don't know' or 'because it is perfectly safe'. a simple question again in case you don't know what STD I am referring to. Why do newborns need a Hepatitis B shot on their birth day?
To preserve their tiny livers in case their *doctor* opts to perform post birth abortion and *donate* their organs?

There is nothing that is all good or all bad. Vaccinating infants to prevent Hep C is problematic but understandable. Health authorities likely reason that it is far more effective to administer the vaccine to babies because later on they may not be available take them.

Hep C infections are largely acquired through behavior though some infections occur by accidents involving relationships with infected individuals.

There is a good argument to be made against this vaccination practice because improving society to eliminate the causative habits would be just as effective. But avoiding all vaccinations is foolhardy because humans swim in a virtual ocean of microorganisms.

But isn't your position really that the vaccines you deem okay should be mandated as opposed to letting people freely decide for themselves. I have heard some nasty stories about Gardasil. That is a mandatory vaccine for females in my state. I have seen a lot of parents fret that particular one.

None of you got a vaccination within the first 24 hours of your birth for an STD which completely destroyed your immune system. BTW, that high mortality rate is most definitely connected to vaccines. I came across one of those studies yesterday that put all the facts and figures in by "experts" in that medical field. The Hep vaccine day old infants have been receiving were killing adults when they first came out. Pharm fraudsters later claimed they just were plain wrong about the vaccine killing the ones who first received it and the beat goes on.... and on... and on... until enough of these parents and family members gather together and demand justice for manslaughter at the very least for those involved in vaccine fraud where any death was caused by vaccines.

The VAER's court expert for the MMR vaccine Zimmerman was dismissed after he learn the connection between the MMR vaccines and Autism. The federal attorneys withheld that information from the courts. Seeing there is most definitely provable fraud in it all y'all may be seeing a whole lot of lawsuits against manufacturers of vaccines.

Another long term problem vaccine gurus seem to be ignoring is the brain damaged ones that the next generation will need to support and the ones the whole is supporting now. That is unless y'all just plan on mass murder to get rid of the financial burden of having 1 in 10 of the population that has autism and all the others that have long term debilitating conditions. Or perhaps that is some of the staunch pro-vaxxers money train have a plan they think will actually work to keeping going through this fraud being perpetrated on the children and their parents today from mass mandated and recommended vaccination regardless; even if it is the downfall of the nation or not, Greed has a way of doing that to societies throughout history.
Yes they are much more toxic even than they were in the 1970's.

You would be crazy to open a link from an admitted disinformation agent. It would probably foul up your machine! What you really need is a vaccine for your machine from RWinger!

iu
Lazy little ass could have as easily cut and paste and put those four dangerous diseases in a post don't ya think? Why should I sit here for an hour waiting for a page to load in order to read some propaganda crap?

To preserve their tiny livers in case their *doctor* opts to perform post birth abortion and *donate* their organs?
They can run test for the STD on mom to see if baby needs 'protecting'. Also some people are predisposed to have reactions to any of these vaccines out there and they could run all the test prior to getting any vaccine period before agreeing to taking any of them. Where there is risk there must always be choice or it is just plain old fascism. Besides the diseases that they are putting out in these vaccines are not giving life long immunity. The people getting them lose a portion of their natural immunity and must have booster after booster over the years of those shots.

Hepatitis C vaccines being tested are definitely not safe and Hep C is not one and the same as Hepatitis B or A.

Are you saying Ray that one parent must subject their child to a physiological alteration of their child's immune system to protect another person's child because that other person has an STD from unsafe sex or has been a drug user? Wouldn't that be punishing one for another's life choices.

But isn't your position really that the vaccines you deem okay should be mandated as opposed to letting people freely decide for themselves. I have heard some nasty stories about Gardasil. That is a mandatory vaccine for females in my state. I have seen a lot of parents fret that particular one.
I was bullied into giving my then-10 y.o. daughter gardisil. I would like to knock the crap out of the stupid medical assistants who pushed it on us.

I find it fascinating that people who a decade ago were anti-vaccine are suddenly "give all the vaccines you can, and do it under force of law".

But we weren't anti-vaccine. That's just one of your nutty stories.

Sure, one Hollywood nutjob was a prominent antivaxxer, but we liberals always pointed out all antivaxxers were morons.

That's why conspiracy theories don't do well on the liberal side. We liberals aren't afraid to ream other liberals who say stupid things.

I was bullied into giving my then-10 y.o. daughter gardisil. I would like to knock the crap out of the stupid medical assistants who pushed it on us.

I have heard too may stories about that one to really know what to believe, plus it is mandated in so few places it makes me wonder if the other places see the risk as too high. Not sure. Not something I have really drilled down on. I almost never met people in the real world who were militant anti-vax until that thing came along.

My 72-year-old memory is a time machine. I find myself in 1955 standing in a long line of children of seven to ten years snaking down the corridor of a local elementary school. There is fear in my heart because I hear screams in the distance.

Getting closer I see a large-bosomed nurse holding the head of a student tightly to her chest as a doctor plunges the biggest hypodermic needle I’ll ever see deeply into the arm of a struggling recipient. My turn came; it hurt like hell. By the time my wife made that same rite of passage six years later she was painlessly drinking her shot.

Thanks to Dr. Jonas Salk I have never suffered the ravages of Polio though in my life I have encountered people who did. I am a Baby boomer and I was among the first to benefit from modern medicine. My grandmother, born in the late 1800’s, had thirteen children some of whom didn’t make it. Another scientific savior, Alexander Fleming, made an important observation leading to antibiotics, in particular Penicillin, but many, ill before 1928, succumbed.

My early classmates and I will be forever grateful to these great men because we were freed from a dastardly lottery of microbiology that could randomly take us at will. But like generations living at the foot of a dormant volcano, some of us have forgotten the past.

Smallpox eradication was a great human achievement brought about by mass vaccinations and millions of lives have been saved. Unfortunately, though measles has been nearly eradicated from the US for about twenty years, political resistance to vaccines has been rising and measles outbreaks are beginning to re-appear.

Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Whooping Cough are not political; they are microorganisms that attack children with developing immune systems and they can kill. Salk showed us how to defend against these diseases but unscientific conspiracies are circulating with Luddite libertarianism. The germs are resurging as rights are confused with medical prudence.

The Autism connection has been debunked by science but it stubbornly persists among some. In addition political parties are playing fast and loose with border security infusing unvaccinated immigrants, both legal and illegal into our communities.

The microorganisms that cause disease have no politics but they do have an agenda to use our bodies as a host. We are courting disaster. Why would we even wait for that?

https://hourstv.com/measles-resurges-in-the-united-states/
I'm a believer in vaccinations. However, I wish everyone would stop using the term 'eradicated". If the virus is eradicated, that means it is destroyed and a nonvaccinated person would never fear to get the disease because it is eradicated, which means "totally destroyed".

I have heard too may stories about that one to really know what to believe, plus it is mandated in so few places it makes me wonder if the other places see the risk as too high. Not sure. Not something I have really drilled down on. I almost never met people in the real world who were militant anti-vax until that thing came along.
The voices of those who have injured children have been silenced at every turn. "antivaxxer" is merely a slander in in to attempt to call the families who have seen with their own eyes conspiracy theorist. When the fact is most who have been looking into this for years have read more papers as they searched for answers as to what happened to these children. Even professionals have been silenced when they came out saying something is disturbingly wrong here.

Reported six hours ago.
Today, Congressman Adam Schiff wrote Mark Zuckerberg a letter telling him to take care of the anti-vaccine problem on Facebook. In the letter, Schiff claimed: "There is no evidence to suggest that vaccines cause life-threatening or disabling diseases." Wow! It was Congress that established the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) in 1986 to compensate individuals and families who become permanently disabled or die after receiving vaccines. To date, more than $4 billion has been paid out: https://www.hrsa.gov/…/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-st…

Here is a copy of Schiff's official letter: https://schiff.house.gov/…/…/Vaccine%20Letter_Zuckerberg.pdf

#HealthFreedom #Censorship #HealthFreedomIdaho

The voices of those who have injured children have been silenced at every turn. "antivaxxer" is merely a slander in in to attempt to call the families who have seen with their own eyes conspiracy theorist. When the fact is most who have been looking into this for years have read more papers as they searched for answers as to what happened to these children. Even professionals have been silenced when they came out saying something is disturbingly wrong here.

Then come up with a better name for those who oppose vaccinations if you find "antivaxxer"slanderer. In the mean time, I will keep referring to them as anti-vax because they oppose vaccinations. As for silencing them IDK. As I indicated, it is something I support choice on. My biggest exposure was a FB debate I triggered after hearing from a co-worker a story about one of her daughter's classmates that had a severe reaction to the HPV vax that took well over a year for them to recover a somewhat normal life. 3 or 4 women posted similar stories from their areas--healthy young girls get the Gardasil shot and their health plummeted rapidly. One of them indicated that the person they knew would probably never recover. Apparently there is no clear indication as to who may be at risk for having that happen to them with it, so I fully understand and support anybody's decision not to take that chance with their child.

Then come up with a better name for those who oppose vaccinations if you find "antivaxxer"slanderer. In the mean time, I will keep referring to them as anti-vax because they oppose vaccinations. As for silencing them IDK. As I indicated, it is something I support choice on. My biggest exposure was a FB debate I triggered after hearing from a co-worker a story about one of her daughter's classmates that had a severe reaction to the HPV vax that took well over a year for them to recover a somewhat normal life. 3 or 4 women posted similar stories from their areas--healthy young girls get the Gardasil shot and their health plummeted rapidly. One of them indicated that the person they knew would probably never recover. Apparently there is no clear indication as to who may be at risk for having that happen to them with it, so I fully understand and support anybody's decision not to take that chance with their child.
Well most on facebook are "exvaxxers" and "pro informed choice" because they have children and family members that have been damaged. People wishing to discredit them slander them with anti-vaxxer and have equated that with conspiracy theorist. < Is obvious if you look at this history here of post I made over the years when finding studies that were showing these babies and little people were being mass damaged. I started searching the whole matter years ago and become more intent on finding answers after reading studies they were doing on infants of mostly poor folks newborns and infants and they were dying like flies after the vaccines but the doctors were writing up bullshit reports on how they were basically already on deaths door and their deaths were not related to the vaccine trials. Then I happened on one of the mothers from one of those trials and her baby died and she never gave permission for them to experiment on her new baby; so happened she was previously an R.N. that just happened to be laid off and was getting care at Kaiser.

Medical deception
evidence-based-science.blogspot.com/2008/.../gardasil-vaccine-medical-deception.ht...
Mar 9, 2008 - During the clinical trials, they didn't use a placebo,
they used amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate as the placebo
(definitely a fraudulent technique to skew the study results)

Forum List

Back