Vaccination opt outs on the rise

I'm wondering if a government that can force one to purchase medical insurance can also force one to engage in medical treatment.
Vaccines are a perfect example of what could be forced medical treatment with your new forced medical insurance.

• Banned
Its growing franco...maybe you should look into what they put into these vaccines oh and why is it in this day and age that vaccines are actually increasing and not decreasing in number? People are healthier diseases have been beaten down and some eradicated...maybe its because its poison intent on making zombies of people and making them docile much easier to control but that's my person opinion...I know for fact my 3 kids are healthier without vaccines and I feel guilty every day about ever giving my oldest a vaccine but she ain't had any since she was 18 months old...

It is too bad there isn't a vaccine for profound stupidity so children don't have to pay the ultimate penalty for their parents' idiotic anti-vax decisions.

U.S. whooping cough outbreak could be worst in half century

The number of U.S. whooping cough cases has risen to around 18,000 in an outbreak that is on track to become the most severe in over a half century and could in part stem from possible waning vaccine protection, health officials said on Thursday.

Well done, assholes. Hope you are proud of yourselves.

I'm wondering if a government that can force one to purchase medical insurance can also force one to engage in medical treatment.
Vaccines are a perfect example of what could be forced medical treatment with your new forced medical insurance.

You are already basically forced to vaccinate. You can't enroll your child in most daycare or any schools without proof of vaccination as its considered a public health risk.

It seems to me that all the "opt-outers" benefit greatly from all the rest of the families who choose to vaccinate their children. What happens when all of the rest of the kids start showing up with no vaccines?

You are already basically forced to vaccinate. You can't enroll your child in most daycare or any schools without proof of vaccination as its considered a public health risk.

Government forced, right?

It seems to me that all the "opt-outers" benefit greatly from all the rest of the families who choose to vaccinate their children. What happens when all of the rest of the kids start showing up with no vaccines?

The kids whose idiotic parents don't have them vaccinated are protected by what is known as herd immunity.

When the number of opt outs increase, the herd immunity is compromised and you get measles outbreaks and whooping cough epidemics.

The kids whose idiotic parents don't have them vaccinated are protected by what is known as herd immunity.

When the number of opt outs increase, the herd immunity is compromised and you get measles outbreaks and whooping cough epidemics.

But only the UN-immunized die. That's part of 'culling the herd", isn't it?

There are physicians who opt to either omit certain vaccinations, and change the vaccination schedule. Are these physicians idiots also? One friend is an internist at two hospitals who basically teaches other physicians. He gave only a few vaccinations to his own daughter.

2 of my 3 kids are in public school and all we did was sign a paper that says we opt out of the vaccines.

It is too bad there isn't a vaccine for profound stupidity so children don't have to pay the ultimate penalty for their parents' idiotic anti-vax decisions.

The number of U.S. whooping cough cases has risen to around 18,000 in an outbreak that is on track to become the most severe in over a half century and could in part stem from possible waning vaccine protection, health officials said on Thursday.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: Let me play a sad song for you on my small violin. Oh and yes I am very proud I don't fall for every damn thing the government tells me especially when it comes to my kids.

2 of my 3 kids are in public school and all we did was sign a paper that says we opt out of the vaccines.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: Let me play a sad song for you on my small violin. Oh and yes I am very proud I don't fall for every damn thing the government tells me especially when it comes to my kids.
Have your children had any vaccinations?

Rick Perry does it forcing young girls to get vaccinated for HPV.

Forum List

Back